FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

guys that would appreciate if a girl talks about his health

vj_anish
Post that you would like to hear from a chick about your physique..
benjmd
Some girls/women can be kinda shy about vocalizing certain things, like compliments. Men like reinforcement and compliments are always appreciated. I think if someone has been working out, it is nice to notice that and let them know they look good because of it.
engeland
I don't understand the purpose of this topic. Are women frihosters the only ones who should post in this topic?
Babsta
No I think it's only for "guys that would appreciate if a girl talks about his health" But I wonder what such guys would discuss here.. Very Happy Very Happy
studsstudio
It is always nice to get compliments, but not that they per definition need to refer to my appearance/ how I look. The compliments I like to get are also more indirect I guess: like when she shows she feels comfortable with me.

I think girls like it a lot hearing compliments about how they look. They after all 'invest time' in their looks, more than most men do. When they feel down they go to the mirror and things. Then, when you say she looks good, she feels better all of a sudden. It doesn't work like that with me Cool