FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Friends Or Girlfriend???

ccer
Hey!!!!

One Simple question to all,

If we are to chose between friends and girl friend whom would you chose and why???

For convenience I give a situation:

You are going on a trip with your friends and your girl friend is also going in the trip. And you are in large number and are divided in different groups each of 20 people. Luckily you and your girlfriend are in same group but in the group you don't know anyone except your girlfriend. And all your friends are in another group!!!
They want you to change your current group and come to their group. They know you are with your girlfriend. And changing the group for your group is a kinda IMPOSSIBLE!!!.
Now if u don't go with your friends, they will get angry and your image will be lower.
And you don't want to leave your girlfriend because you love her very much.

Can anyone suggest a solution to this problem if you think it is one!!!!!!!
SGbilder
This is no problem at all! Go with your girlfriend!

If your friends get angry at you they really aren't your friends. I've faced this kind of situation many times and it's much worse if you should go with your friend and later meet your angry girlfriend... because she will get angry, trust me on this Wink
unless... she has some other friends of her that she can go with.. then it's another situation.

Or, if you really want to go with your friends, if they are going to do some cool stuff Cool then you can just ask your girlfriend, buy her some flowers and she will let you!
Sadow
I would discuss it with my girlfriend AND with my friends. If my friends would seriously mind, I think there would be something wrong with them. The same would go for my girlfriend, if she would mind a lot if I would go to the other group I would feel she's a bit selfish, unless... she would be all alone in her group. If she would be all alone, I think I would stay with her. My friends can do without me cus they would have each other. Wink
Afaceinthematrix
as a general rule, i always choose friends first
jayrelle
hmmm... I think it depends upon the situation...but most probably i choose friends. Wink
choxxy
A girlfriend is a more than a friend, in such a situation definitely i'll choose to stick with my girlfriend
AmzLangers
Laughing As the first person said, you sould go with your gal, look if they say tat if your with your girlfriend then your not our friend what friends are they? like common, you didn't choose the group in the first place? right. so it's the luck of the draw, you never know, look i would rather be wif my man then be stuck with a bunch of stuck up friend just because there in no relations ship....

sorry if you have already relpyed.... i think i missed the last page. ^^
ccer
Hey!!
All the replies all good but they are really confusing. And they made me more confused!!

Some say Girlfriend and some say Friend !!!!!

Can anyone make it more clear????
flameb
I'd say choose your friends first, because if you keep rejecting your friends for girls, then they'll be sour to you about it. Girl come and go, but good friends stay forever.
pashmina
first friend ship then if you are sure enough then move on to GF
Danomite
pashmina wrote:
first friend ship then if you are sure enough then move on to GF

I find that to be the best way, every other relationship I've been in (minus the current one) me and the girl just jumped into a relationship and it never seemed to work out right. Me and my gf were friends for over a year before we started dating and it's going great because we know each other pretty well and we already knew a lot before we got into a relationship...so yeah friendship 1st is the way to go! Very Happy
Alias
If I ever had a girlfriend and that incident happen to me definitely I will choose staying with my girlfriend. It's because my friends are kinda understanding persons and its really ok with them if ever one of us will stay for awhile with their girlfriend.
freakinlame
Go with your girlfriend. Cause you all will be going on the same trip anyways. Have quality time with your girlfriend.
polly-gone
It really completely depends on the situation. A situation like you gave is stay with your girlfriend don't leave her with people she doesn't know and your friends will probably understand. Another situation that could go either way is: Your friends call you up and ask you if you wanna go watch football or something and you say yes you would. Then your girlfriend calls you up and asks you if you wanna go to the movies. What you answer depends on how steady are you going with your girlfriend. If you aren't going real steady say no and if she really does like you she will understand. YOur friend are forever a new girlfriend might be temporary. If you are going real steady though, say yes to your girlfriend and your friends will understand. Polly-Gone out.

that poly-gone out was kinda lame wasn't it?
Oh well
Kyraxe
THis is no contest. GO with your girlfriend who you say you love very much. If your friends are really your friends then they will be happy for you, not be mad. And worrying about how your friends view you for wanting to be with your girlfriend is just silly.
jay84h
Depends on the situation, but in most cases you would need to go with your girlfriend. A friend is a friend that's there forever, but a girlfriend is someone you need to stick up for and protect.
genchan
Friends or girlfriend. Interesting question. If it is based on the situation you gave, the answer is easy. Girlfriend! If your friends insist on you joining their group knowing that your girlfriend is on the other group, I don't think you would want to be friends with them.

I think most friends would realize the importance of a friend's partner and if they are your friends, they would instead encourage you to stay with your girlfriend knowing that she knows no one in the other group and your friends still have themselves for company. A friend who tries to break up a relationship in any way is not a friend.

And while that is an easy situation, here's a little bit harder one for you.

Imagine you, your girlfriend and another good friend went on a fishing trip in a boat with just the three of you. Now lets say your girlfriend tripped and fell into the sea and so did your good friend. Both of them can't swim and neither can you. There is only 1 life buoy which means you can only save one of them. Who would you save?
glenn83e
jay84h wrote:
Depends on the situation, but in most cases you would need to go with your girlfriend. A friend is a friend that's there forever, but a girlfriend is someone you need to stick up for and protect.

I agree with ya there buddy. However there are times where you do need to get out and hang with your friends, and for some reason a lot of gf's don't approve of that? But yea over all it all depends on the situation
AmzLangers
Hehe, Listern,

If the girlfriend won't let you hang with your friends or cuddle with a nother gal, she's just jelous and want's to be clingy..... I am a female and would never do that.... so if she's like that then go with your friends, but if not, your friends are there to support you. Not denigh you. ;p so I would say, GO WITH YOUR GALFRIEND. If my man was with other gals i would expect common cutersy and would ask him to respect me and the relationship, but do what he wishes, from there then the conciqunces will appply for any action he takes, See if you friends are female then going with them could be a big risk. and i do not think that risks are what you need to take right now. look you were drawn out with your girlfriend stick with her. I would take it as a sign that your ment to be with each other for this trip.
SyncM
Dump them both. if your girlfriend can take that you is with friends its bad and if you riends can take that your are with a girl they is not friends. so what is the problem
phil-k
Listen,
If your friends like you, they won't ask you to leave your girlfriend and come with them. They'll have other occasions to be with you. I don't say that because you have a girlfriend you should forget your friends, but you don't have to neglect your girlfriend. Each of both relations have to be important for you, and each of these relations must have it's time in your life. If you choose to have a girlfriend you are supposed to accept that something will change in your life. Getting a girlfriend is before the step of being in couple (or getting married). It might be profitable experience.
lethaltriad
I would say that I would stick with my girlfriend but then if that group that my gf is in also has her friends then i'm sure she wouldnt mind me going in the other group to be with my friends.
hunnyhiteshseth
I will go with my friends,

girlfriends change but friends dont.
ainieas
ccer wrote:
Hey!!!!

One Simple question to all,

If we are to chose between friends and girl friend whom would you chose and why???

For convenience I give a situation:

You are going on a trip with your friends and your girl friend is also going in the trip. And you are in large number and are divided in different groups each of 20 people. Luckily you and your girlfriend are in same group but in the group you don't know anyone except your girlfriend. And all your friends are in another group!!!
They want you to change your current group and come to their group. They know you are with your girlfriend. And changing the group for your group is a kinda IMPOSSIBLE!!!.
Now if u don't go with your friends, they will get angry and your image will be lower.
And you don't want to leave your girlfriend because you love her very much.

Can anyone suggest a solution to this problem if you think it is one!!!!!!!

Of course I'll go with my gf. A thing to consider if my gf knew other ppl in the group or not. If she knew no one other than me - no way in hell am I going to leave her alone for the sake of my friends. The only way I might leave my gf's group is if I wanted to annoy the hell out of her. Razz
fbcompany
girlfriend for sure

unless u dont want one anymore.

thats a surefire way of going about it.
shamy
I will choose my girlfriend sure , but with out get my friends angry , by talking with them , I must know how to make them understand ... Smile
neosree
I also support it. Go with your girlfriend, and let your friends know your situation, they should accept this situation an allow you to go with ur girlfriend. then they are real friends. this riddle can be closed only in this way.
rheanna
Seeing as your friends are not the one dating the g/f/b/f.. Then they should butt out. Now if they were bopping the g/f/b/f then listen to the friends. Laughing
kidd
well i wont go with both of them... lol i will just stay at homeeee Razz
Mordane
Well if your girlfreind isnt already your best friend then she's not much of a girlfriend is she.
frih
i will go for a friend because with friend you can discuss all your problems freely but if you have girlfriend then you cant talk to any other girl because doesn't wants to loose you.

regards
abhi Smile