FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Seriously.

shenarciza
Yea i'm new to this. HOw does this place work? what is this all about?
S3nd K3ys
shenarciza wrote:
Yea i'm new to this. HOw does this place work? what is this all about?

Did you look here...?

http://www.frihost.com/
ldnet
well the new rule now is that you need 5 good posts + 10 points. all you haev to do is when you get your hosting just try and post in the forums so that you can keep your hosting which would mean that youd have to keep your points above a negative lol unlike me. but ive been back for a while now im back.

-cheers
S3nd K3ys
ldnet wrote:
well the new rule now is that you need 5 good posts + 10 points. all you haev to do is when you get your hosting just try and post in the forums so that you can keep your hosting which would mean that youd have to keep your points above a negative lol unlike me. but ive been back for a while now im back.

-cheers

ldnet wrote:

-cheers

That's one way to keep your points up... Laughing
onyx
Whats the other way? Smile
eggtart
what would be done if the point becomes negative?
banned immediately?
tidruG
eggtart wrote:
what would be done if the point becomes negative?
banned immediately?

Well, no it's not like if you've been unable to post for 45 days, and as soon as your points become negative, Bondings will go "Ah, another member whose points have become -0.01... time to BAN THIS MEMBER FOREVER! MWA HA HA HA HA HA!"

You get some grace period. We continue having hope till something like -20 points or so, and after that, we decide on taking action.
Cragger
Ah i didnt know about negative points, sounds reasonable though.

Means people who register then leave, dont take up valuable storage space on the servers, and people who'se intentions are real get the space instead.

Good idea FriHost.
onyx
the points system in here is really great. Applause