FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

.co.nr DOMAINS

HalfBloodPrince
Hye, I have noticed that when you get a .co.nr FREE domain, the title that you put applies to all pages; meaning you can't have a different title for each page...so how can I have a separate title for each page for a .co.nr domain?

Oh and is it illegal?
Scorpio
For your second question, the answer is NO

You can use .co.nr domains without any problems..

About your first one, I really dont get what you are saying.. Is this about their ToS? Their ToS does not state anything like that..

It is just a free redirection service. For the files you store in your hosting account you can use any title you want. It wont affect the domain name
HalfBloodPrince
What I mean is: If the title of your homepage is (example): "HalfBloodPrince's website | Home"

Then if I make a feedback page, I heard that I can't put a title like "HalfBloodPrince's website | Feedback", but instead there will be one title for all pages, "HalfBloodPrince's website | Home"...

Can there be an individual title for each page?
Bondings
HalfBloodPrince, they only provide a redirection service with a cloacking option - the cloacking is what you most likely are using.

Now what actually happens is that in the redirection case (without cloaking), it just redirects to your .frih.net subdomain.

In the cloaking case it most likely loads a frame with inside your .frih.net subdomain. You can then navigate inside the frame, while the top (the .co.nr) remains the same.

If I were you, I would simply use the subdomain we provide. It isn't very long and pretty easy to remember. And redirect the .co.nr to it, but without cloacking as that is very annoying for most surfers (at least for me).
HalfBloodPrince
Okay, Im glad that we dont get domains like "http.users.hosting.host.com/hosting/bin/website/user" lol

So I'll use the method u told me thx
Thomas_uk
well no u can't but if u want to donthis use ur normal url, .co.nr does something called mask ur url
virulence
I was working on getting a co.nr as well so i think you just need to turn off the url masking feature... post back once u try that
HalfBloodPrince
thanks guys I got it Smile