FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

When will be the next Google page rank Update

dude_xyx
Will it happen in this month or in February ? normally it happens once a 3 months.
MrBlueSky
I think google is updating it's pageranks dynamically, without interval. The pageranks for the Google Toolbaar and the Google Directory happen only once in a while.

See also: http://www.seocompany.ca/pagerank/page-rank-update-list.html
SoftStag
MrBlueSky is correct. Google constantly update the actual page rank. This however is not visible to us mortals, so we rely on the periodic updates on the Google Toolbar. This happens appoximately once every 3 months, but the actual date is never given until it happens, so your guess is as good as anyone's.
dude_xyx
Well yes since it was in Oct , PR updates happened [I meant Google tool bar updates not data centers] It must happen in mid to end of this month or begin of February.
vignesh_natraj
its currently doinga update so please check the datacenters for your website and find your new PR.
kochelp
Google PR is constantly updated, but like has been said, it only shows up once every 3 months or so... kinda frustrating.
dacode
Hi there,

One of my site's PR has just changed today.
littlegiant
Yeah according to Matt Cutts the quarterly PageRank recently got underway. Also here's a site where you can check your PR on multiple datacenters:

http://www.seologs.com/pr-check/pagerank-dc.html
SoftStag
There was a PR update a couple of days ago (25th Jan).

Check your websites to see how you fared in the latest update.
littlegiant
Yeah I noticed that as well, Softstag. Happy to report I made a few gains. Smile
dude_xyx
Final days of current PR update , most of domains have their data center PR updated already. Not so great for me I lost PR of few web sites.
SoftStag
littlegiant wrote:
Happy to report I made a few gains. Smile

Me too Very Happy it's nice to know the SEO efforts are paying off.
lerian
my 3 blogs PR increased from PR0 to PR3 while my site decreased from PR3 to PR2. I don't do linkbuilding lately, too many offline works these months.