FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gunz Online

mattneed
Have you ever dreamt of becoming a cool character or hero, like you see in movies, animations, and games?

GunZ is an online game that enables you to realize such a dream! GunZ is not your ordinary gunz fighting game. It allows you to imitate a famous hero, create your own fashion style, and perform a number of different actions such as shooting or stabbing whilst running and jumping on the walls.

What makes GunZ ever better than other games is the fact that the game is available online to all users! In addition, GunZ is 100% FREE to play.

Those are just couple of the pics. I love this game so much because you can choose from MULTIPLE servers. You can get versions for many different games. Yuo can choose multiple weapons multiple character. And you can also play with THOUSANDS of other players. Check it out.

If you want to sign up and download the client go here for american version.
http://gunz.ijji.com/index.nhn When you sign up please use the name mattneed as your referrer thanks!!
hardcoregamer808
I played when this was a beta from another site, and I love this game!!!!
kamu
this is a v. cool game but it hasn't been workin' for a long time on my pc 4 sum reason??
kurogane
this game really I did not like much is compiling of several games and she really did not call for anything the attention as assault game and more above is delayed an eternity in updating the version and all that. : S
QrafTee
Dude... this game is good... too bad there are too many damn hackers which makes the game suck... a lot.
ShawnKelfonne
It was a fun game in the beginning, but when you run into the people that use the sword glitches to keep jumping from wall to wall and never hit the ground, it becomes really annoying to try to play.

If you're just playing with a group of friends though, it's a decent little shooter.
BiZNatch
Ive heard gunz is a good game. I downloaded it and it takes forever to find servers...
mdsite
yeah, its a good game, but if u notice it is bit like final fantasy 7. I don't know how but it is.
Great Game
Teddy1
This game is awesome. It's like Devil May Cry, The Matrix and Final Fantasy put together, since the patch on march 28th there has been no hackers that i've seen. Maybe some FriHost members could make a clan for it ^_^.
datter
I tried this at some point awhile back but forgot all about it. Maybe I'll give it another look, thanks for the link.

datter
guugu
i have it installed also but my internet connection is biatche atm... so i play again after i change internet provider Surprised
Loghete
Teddy1 wrote:
This game is awesome. It's like Devil May Cry, The Matrix and Final Fantasy put together, since the patch on march 28th there has been no hackers that i've seen. Maybe some FriHost members could make a clan for it ^_^.

Well actually, that wont last long. It's always like that. First there are really much hackers, like 20% of the players (!!!), then they release a new patch. Then there are almost no hackers. After some weeks though, the hackers starts to increase and so on..
Geminh
I tried GunZ a while back when there was so much hype over it. I decided to try it, but wasn't impressed with it. I don't know why, but I guess it's because there was so much jumping around... I never really gave the game a real chance and try to get better at it, but it's pretty decent from a guy who just played it once. Very Happy
LostOverThere
mattneed, you should have quoted all that...seeing you got it from the GunZ homepage.

NA GunZ is great, but you can always pick the morons out from the normal players. The idiots are the ones that call people "LAGGERS!", dont they know anything? GunZ works by bouncing off computers around the world, Lag doesnt exist - Distance lag does. Smile
darth_revan
well, i've played this game and it's been a loong time, about 2 years (!).

The game wasn't cool, always doing same things at the same places with the same weapons and enemies. No way, it was not fun...
LostOverThere
Different idea's of Fun. I love GunZ!

And Luckily since the last update - No Hackers! Very Happy
Yjaxygames
I played it for quite a while but I stopped...Too many so called "k-stylers" which is an annoying type of play in this game.
Teddy1
Yjaxygames wrote:
I played it for quite a while but I stopped...Too many so called "k-stylers" which is an annoying type of play in this game.

If you can k-style you can pwn pretty much anyone =P master at k-style is pro!. I'm far from pro but i love this game. I start to see the increase in hackers again. Also people like to spike their internet to make them lag like from 90 ping to 15k and so forth. That is annoying i don't like it =/. But as someone mentioned on here already there are alot of morons on this game. They call you noob yet you just pwned the crap out of them. =)
Yjaxygames
I tried gunz again and I killed people easily with my shotgun and m16 type rifle. Very Happy
lonelym
Yeah gunz was great. I played last year and I was able to buy a magnum and a really cool submachine gun. But then, they changed servers, so I didn't really play after that.
LostOverThere
...International is still up and running.

And remember lag works both ways. So spiking is bad for them too. Confused
Yjaxygames
LostOverThere wrote:
...International is still up and running.

And remember lag works both ways. So spiking is bad for them too. Confused

You still play it?
Packfan104L4
Gunz got boring after lvl 10, which I got to in 3 hours. Too many people K-Style then
hicham_the_webmaster
Yeah it's a little boring and repetitive game, but for a free one that allows, in addition, the on-ligne playing, I can give it a good mark Razz
LostOverThere
Yeah I still play, Level 30 too! Smile
Teddy1
Was level 36 got banned for reasons i don't want to discuss hehe Laughing but i started again level 27 in 2 days phew that was some pure pwnage! shower room DM <3 them xD. I would give this game a good mark too.