FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone in Vanguard:SOH beta

earthendenim
Hi all! I'm new here, and seeing that there aren't many folks who play WoW (as I do), I was wondering if anyone on the board was in the Vanguard beta. I've heard mixed things about it, and am trying to decide if I want to play, so thought I'd get some opinions!
bonestorm74
Interesting that the game has gone open beta today and the NDA has been lifted, so we should be hearing a lot more about this game over the next few weeks as the release date nears.
apexcaliber
I would be interested in knowing more about this game as well. Some say its going to be the "WoWkiller" but I have my doubts. Wish I knew a beta tester though:D
Patriot Players
I was in the beta. It was a very good game, although half way through beta my patcher stopped working and no one could tell me how to fix it again. Since then Ive become hooked on EVE, and now I think it will be a while before I pick it up.
earthendenim
I've heard a lot of good things about EVE--a lot of my WoW friends play it, and are pestering me to begin, but I'm not sure...I still enjoy WoW quite a lot, and I don't know if I want to spend the money on another game, whether it's EVE or Vanguard. Lord knows I spend plenty of time on WoW as it is!