FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ouija boards?

Srs2388
Has anyone used one before?
If so, what is your story, what happened, and what did it say.
I'm getting a new one soon I'll probably post what happened on here.
alissavb
A long long time ago, when I was maybe 10 or 11, I was at a friend's house and she had one, and I'm not sure we even really understood the concept of how to use one correctly, so we were just kind of messing around, moving the little hand piece thing (whatever it's called) ourselves.

After that though, that kind of stuff freaks me out and I will never touch a Ouija board again. I don't like the idea of messing with spirits. :\ If you get one though and it works, let us know. It freaks me out but it fascinates me, still. Wink
Srs2388
I've used them several times... but my family kept telling me "that is witchcraft... don't mess around with the occult" bla bla bla
Ray Gravin
just make sure you say goodbye before you stop using the board. Also make sure that the spirit you've contacted says goodbye as well. Verry verry important. Very Important : )
Srs2388
yeah good advice... also never ask questions about hell,heaven,God, location of buried treasure or death...
If you are inexperienced don't use it alone.
Don't use it if you are weakened or sick or something because you can be possessed a lot easier.

never ever ever dispose of a ouija board by burning it
David_Pardy
Sounds like fun, I'd use one just to go against all those rules Wink.

But then, I'd never use one simply because I don't care to involve myself with witchcraft :p
Ranti84
I've never used one, mainly because I get creeped out by the thought of it. I guess I'm not one for the occult *shrugs*.

So these actually work, that they call up a spirit to control that little piece?
jharsika
Well me and my friend used to make our own with customized answers(yes/no, heaven/hell, hello/goodbye) etc. We had fun for a while with that...I have no idea if the other one moved it herself, I know I didn't!
Kyraxe
Never really tried these out although I have seen them used at people's houses and know people who do swear they work. I'm undecided till I try it for myself.
tribe
I never used one, but I would like to try it for the hell of it. I know the Cath. Church condemns them if you actually believe what they tell you, but if you are doing it for fun, its just fine.

I have read many stories in which the spirits haunt people or in which during the Ouija session, the spirits do something physical around the people, such as close a door, or drop a glass.

I have seen Ouija boards online, and have tried to use them, but that never worked either. I guess if I wanna try one, I will have to go out and buy one, but is it worth it?
Srs2388
They aren't expensive, I think they are worth the money...
I have made one before... I got a piece of plywood... found a picture of one that is big.
printed it out, took the whole sheet of paper.
I then cut the piece of plywood to fit the paper.
then glued it down.
for the planchette I made one with the plywood that was left over.
Vrythramax
they are crap and the users them selfs create the answers....just a load.

Hit me with your best shot...or provide proof.
Captain Fertile
Vrythramax wrote:

I agree, many people are fooled by them. I used to be a believer in this kind of stuff but now I am a real sceptic.
Vrythramax
Captain Fertile wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

I agree, many people are fooled by them. I used to be a believer in this kind of stuff but now I am a real sceptic.

a little skeptism is not a bad thing...and thank you for your post Smile
account
Im not completely sure. Some people say they work some people say someone ALWAYS moves it. I dont know...