FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My site forums

htmlmaster
Here is the site that I made yesterday thanks to Frihost. The forums aren't quite done, but you should get the point. Give me any feedback (especially if you think more SMF mods should be added) on the forums.
www.hsms.frihost.net/forum/index.php

If you want to see a VERY rough copy of the main page, which is currently not hosted on Frihost (I don't want to disgrace their server). Then go to
www.htmlmaster.hyspex.com/math/index.php (this site is for the info only, pay no attention to the layout or lack of graphics).

Edit: I just started the redesign of the homepage, hardly any of the links work, but I'll keep you updated: www.hsms.frihost.net

Feedback and/or activity on these sites is greatly appreciated, thanks!
kartalizma
Ooo Very good!!
vickzhou
nice site
Naughty_D0G
good site.
Helios
Haha nice site Very Happy

I myself like to sit sometimes and remember the old algebra years Laughing
simplyw00x
I love the forum design, but:

"Mathematics" abbreviates to "Maths" or, even better, "Math's". Maybe change it?

The top banner is pretty plain. Also, it's more standard to have y=mx+c.

Apart from that, I like it! Also, love you for the CSS as opposed to tables. Keep up the good work!
tamilchild
very well and nice design

wonderful Laughing
INeedHelp
I tried to view it, but it seems the site is down or something. Could it be because I am using FireFox? Anyway I was trying to look at it haha Laughing.
simplyw00x
The site is definitely down; I can only assume he changed subdomain or lost his hosting. Shame.
{name here}
simplyw00x wrote:
The site is definitely down; I can only assume he changed subdomain or lost his hosting. Shame.

Notice his credits are at zero.
Matte52
Is the site down? It can't acces the server, and my account works fine. Can you fix a new link to see it? would like to see the site, many good comments about it:D

Kind regards:
Matte52