FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Request for Server 1?

DSGamer3002
I searched and I'm pretty sure this hasn't been mentioned/asked, but when I click on "Account" it says new requests for server 2 are only available. I looked at the "Server Status" thing and it says server 1 is okay... Why are new requests for server 1 unavailable now?

I'm new here, so cut me some slack if this has been mentioned before, and I apologize if it has.
Bockman
Server 1 has completed his account creation cycle. All new accounts will be created on Server 2. when Server 2 reaches it's limits, a new server (Server 3) will be available.

Be Well Cool
DSGamer3002
Bockman wrote:
Server 1 has completed his account creation cycle. All new accounts will be created on Server 2. when Server 2 reaches it's limits, a new server (Server 3) will be available.

Be Well Cool

Oh I get it now. Thanks for clearing that up. I was confused because one server is cPanel and the other is DirectAdmin.
creezalird
But why actually you don't use cpanel in the 2nd server because I find that cpanel is much more exciting to use...anyway I'm happy with the directadmin
Manofgames
i think its to do with licenses.
because cpanel is about $40 p/month, and DA is significantly cheaper.