FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Monkey Productions!

Monkeydog

we have some RPG Maker stuff and will have some reviews and we have a forum!Please join the forum and tell me what you think about the site...
zealotman
Too simple, there isn't too much content. It seems to be under construction, Very Happy
Monkeydog
haha yeah i mainly opened it so people can start going to the forum.I still have things to add...and it'll take me a while too...
Monkeydog
We have a new layout and more stuff =D
simplyw00x
A table based layout that validates as nothing and holds together by accident? Is this a joke? Learn real web design.
Monkeydog
well my layout was much more diffrent untill someone showed me how just to do it by tables :/
orangeshoesgirl
I use a whole bunch of layers. Laughing I do the whole layout as a background extra-big, and then fix it, and then just pile layers on for text, and iframes in the layers...

I've done a table-based layout before, and it's worked fine for me... but table-based layouts are generally pretty simple, with a background, a heading banner, and two columns. I'm not good at the layout-business either... *sweatdrop*

It's looking good though... keep working on it! Cool
Monkeydog
*bump*
XD
Just kidding
MP has a new Layout because if you weren't on Firefox or Opera the layout looked like a piece of junk so I just re-programed it with a brand new one.
I know it's not th best. =/
JaeCee
Hmm, layout's a bit on the plain side, but it's better than many 'over-the-top' sites. I actually like the layout, but personally, the colour scheme doesn't appeal to me. Maybe a bit more contrasts on the menu .. or take out the gray .. hmm.

There's also a minor 'bump' on the main box when viewed on Firefox, not sure if that was intentional.

At any rate, good start =)
Monkeydog
Yeah I don't really like the colors much either but they are okay for now.The guy who did it,Kenny,even said it wasn't that great and whenever I felt like it he'd do another.

I don't really think I understand what you mean by bump but I beileve that's Cutenew's fault.
Dragonfly
Not bad at all... I was thinking that its not worth opening since others didn't rate well.. Well, I should say its nice, simple yet elegant.. the color of the site matches with the contents like graphics... keep filling up!
James007
Okay, the colour scheme of your website is too dark. Maybe, it is a good idea to let the buttons light up when you are standing with your pointer on top of the button. (hmm... this is hard to say in English Embarassed )

This will give your site a little "interactive touch". A this moment it is all a bit "dead". Make it lighter by also choosing another background for your static content (the area where your text is).

Maybe you like dark colours, but you have to balance it. When a cook is creating a new dish, he also has to add something sweet, when he has just added something sour... When you, as cook of your website, add a lot of dark shades, you also have to add a light shade.

James Smile
T3 Architect
yeah its alittle simple add some flare to it