FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Stranger Than Fiction

glenwood
I know this is probably no longer in theaters, but for those of you who have a dollar theater close to home or enjoy renting movies, this is my choice of best movie of the year...well last year. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and thought the plot, cinematography, and acting was absolutely fantastic. Go to a movie site to read the plot, as I'm sure they will do a better job than me, but definitely check out this movie. A great dark comedy with a fresh perspective and style.
poland21489
I just looked up the movie, and it looks cool. I appreciate the concept of the movie, and I'll probably rent it sometime. Good catch.
Daisie
Thanks for the tip ! I d look out for it.
jharsika
For a serious/dramatic/romantic movie like this, why did they pick Will Farell? (mind my spelling) Does he actually do a good acting job in this? ie. No shouting, no obscenities, no general dumbass-ness?
braunsnow
Personaly, I was very disapointed after seeing the movie. First because all the funny moments were shown in the trailer, leaving no new comedy aspect. And especially since the movie was marketed as a comedy, when in fact it has more resemblances with a tragedy.