FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Making money online

dz9c
do those web things like where u fill out surveys for money really work?
LukeakaDanish
Whatever you do: Do not give your credit details to anyone you don't trust (always pay with paypal), or give anyone untrustworthy your e-mail address - or you risk being spammed very heavily.

Generally, I don't believe they work - nonetheless - I have never trusted them , so I don't really have a way of knowing for sure - just be careful.

Ask this question: Is the offer unrealistic? i.e. get $1000 from a 10 min. survey is obviously rubbish, whereas get 10 cent per advertisement email you choose to receive sounds more realistic.
Hogwarts
LukeakaDanish wrote:
Whatever you do: Do not give your credit details to anyone you don't trust (always pay with paypal), or give anyone untrustworthy your e-mail address - or you risk being spammed very heavily.

Generally, I don't believe they work - nonetheless - I have never trusted them , so I don't really have a way of knowing for sure - just be careful.

Ask this question: Is the offer unrealistic? i.e. get $1000 from a 10 min. survey is obviously rubbish, whereas get 10 cent per advertisement email you choose to receive sounds more realistic.

http://www.emailcash.com.au is real... I've received $30 from them before Smile

Still... With emailcash you only get about 5 cents for a poll, and up to $2.40 for a long survey. Oh, and you DO get 10 (Or is it 5...) cents per each advertisement email you receive Razz
Billwaa
hmm... I never really find one that actually work. Most of them require you to pay them like 30$ before making any money off it.
ehab
i earned over $300 from treasuretrooper.com Smile

its good if you are in America .. well most GPT sites work good for the USA and Canada only ..

if u need more help n all, lemme know .
CyanEyed
i found an easy way, i use a referral scheme to get points, and then use those points to claim rewards (ie. domains, vouchers, game consoles) and then sell them just below the face value = 100% profit.

i wont post a link, unless a mod says i can post it (its a referral link)
TDesign
I dont earn nothing online but i m accepted on OXADO.COM and on my site willbe that ads so....Idont think that i will get a $100.000 or more.$1000 or more yearly is OK for me.

Im read a b-win.com affilate program and i dont use it so... if anyone have expieriens..just write here
mwasimba
I have paid for a lot of these programs which claim to use marketers and so on on your behalf but most of them don't pan out. One of them had a data entry related opportunity, yet all they did was tell me to open an Adwords account. I was really dissapoionted but i guess thats the problem. Distinguishing between genuine programs and genuine scams becoz both seem to be genuine nowadays. If you are truly interested in making money online, then you need to simply identify some products, package them well,establish your market niche and operate an e-store, which i think is also the most promising, who knows google may buy you out in a year or two at a few billions now that is making money on-line. Want to learn more am sure this forum is all about that. Short-cuts don't exist and thats my opinion.
choxxy
Does any of guys hosted google adverts on your sites? just wanna know if they pay for their advert, or can they be trusted with what they say about their adverts.
arkebuzer
Iīm quite sure it works with ads. But personally I have never used it since I have to few visitors to my hompepage. (would just make it look bad for a 2$ profit each month) Razz
LukeakaDanish
choxxy wrote:
Does any of guys hosted google adverts on your sites? just wanna know if they pay for their advert, or can they be trusted with what they say about their adverts.

Works, can be trusted, and can make you a decent profit - but only if people actually click your ads!
darrenpaul
I wish there were ads you got paid for just being up.

I wonder do those high quality ads, like for Coca-Cola or Microsoft that are displayed on Yahoo are paying just to be up, and nothing to do with clicks?
alkady
Whatever the case is, it's a horrible business model. I'll bet you a high percentage of the responses are bogus and made up. It's not really profitable. These people are just banking on the fact people think making a million dollars is as easy as walking.

I for fun sometimes hand back surveys where nothing has been answered costing the damm telemarketer money for the postage and at the same time labour and to show them I don't take crap in my mail box.
dz9c
wow omg thanks so much guys. be sure to not vote in that other thing about cliques cuz they have no ghetto there which i am. anyway thanks for ur input about this topic. it is much appreciated and i think i might be making more money than all of you in like 5 minutes k thanks.