FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Day Break

Octaeder
I need to rant a second about this show being cancelled.

Firstly it was excellent, for those (apparantly many people) who didn't bother to watch it think groundhog day meets 24. The action was great, the scripting tight and most importantly we were all promised a resolution in just 13 episodes... Shame we only got to see 6.

Secondly they had filmed the whole show... All the episodes had been made, the money had already been spent. Even if it wasn't pulling many guests in, surely once you've already spent the money you may as well put the program on!?!

Ok, so I understand that they still have to recoup money through advertisers etc. and so need to keep figures high, but are they really going to be getting millions more viewers through showing repeats...

Maybe they are... But I still hate the decision.
snowboardalliance
I feel the same way. I just hope they actaully release the episodes online even if it's through ABC's stupid little video player, anything is better than nothing.
twisthigh
It's okay for you to rant about the show being cancelled, I felt the same way when that happened to Life As We Know It. They should bring it back, but I know that they won't. Sad
snowboardalliance
http://abc.go.com/primetime/daybreak/index.html

NEw episodes online on mondays, finally.
Octaeder
Still, here's hoping for a DVD box set because this online video player ABC has going is just awful.
snowboardalliance
Octaeder wrote:
Still, here's hoping for a DVD box set because this online video player ABC has going is just awful.

Yeah, I wish they were downloadable, I've been watching the streams and they will skip so much (sometimes like a few seconds every 30 seconds, sometimes it's good for 15 minutes then stops a minute). Still, better than nothing.