FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Photoshop Traffic Ticket Contest (contest finished)(round 4)

ocalhoun
To see the rules and previous winners of this contest, as well as a link to the poll for the previous contest, click here.

This round of the contest is over: Have fun with the next one!

Y'all should have fun with this one; if nothing else just change what it is that has been pulled over.

To find the next contest, to vote for the winner of this contest, or to view the hall of fame, go to the photoshop frihost HQ
Eyvind
Howdy folks. Here's my entry.

Fun stuff. Very Happy

Take care,
Eyvind
Captain Fertile
Here's mine - hope you like it...
mattneed
LMAO THATS A GOOD ONE!!
Loghete
Captain Fertile wrote:
Here's mine - hope you like it...

Haha, I'll vote for that Laughing
cheezesteak
That is awesome I wish I could PhotoChop like that!
AmzLangers
I like the binladin one! thats so cool.... snapshots it if thats alright????

I am a muture at photoshop..... hopes to get better.....

your my insparation! ^^
Star Wars Fanatic
Here's my entry:

Not the best quality... I didn't want to spend to much time on it:

Montressor
Well, somebody had to include a lightsaber, ET, Bush, and/or a tank. At the risk of making the picture over cluttered, I did all of the above. I gave the Bristol, Virginia Police Officer a lightsaber, and put ET with George on top of an Abrams.

I didn't sort out all the shadows and match all the colors, but I did spend a little time making the layers meld better. Perhaps somebody will have a little fun adding their own dialog to the picture...
Perhaps something like "This is Death Star 9, it's George and his friend again out for a joy ride in their baby, I need backup stat, before they phone home"...
alalex
Here is my entry:

i just started mixing all kinds of stuff, allthough not everything fits perfectly... Very Happy
alissavb
Here's my entry!

Aww, poor Brian. Sad
Razz
Loghete
^^ Second best.
alissavb
Lol, thanks. Smile
Che
alissavb wrote:
Here's my entry!

Aww, poor Brian. Sad
Razz

Ha! Very creative...
ocalhoun
Wow! Thanks to all the good entries here, I've canned the idea of discontinuing the contest. (I had considered doing so after a while with contests that had very few entries.) Good work all of you, and good luck in the poll that starts tomorrow.
Captain Fertile
ocalhoun wrote:
Wow! Thanks to all the good entries here, I've canned the idea of discontinuing the contest. (I had considered doing so after a while with contests that had very few entries.) Good work all of you, and good luck in the poll that starts tomorrow.

I hope you don't cancel the competition I love entering it but Iunderstand it can sometimes feel like banging your head against a brick wall.

I appreciate the time and effort that goes into organising, running and judging competitions.

Cheers
ocalhoun
This contest is now over!
You can find the poll to vote for the winner here: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-63784.html#534040

For a link to the next contest, the current poll, and a look at the hall of fame, go to the photoshop frihost HQ
Animal
Contest over, so -close-

Good luck to all who entered!