FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Unable to login phpMyAdmin

dude_xyx
My directAdmin password seems not working with it.this is the first time i tried to use myAdmin here. Can anyone tell whats wrong or how to get this fix ?
mathiaus
First create a database in Direct Admin. Using the credentials you just created, log into phpMyAdmin.
dude_xyx
thank you mathiaus it worked.I have another problem

I was trying to install phplinkdirectory script [phpLD] but it says
Session Save Path noy writable. How can I get this fix ??
mattneed
Go into your FTP and then go to that file. Right click it. Go properties. Then you want to look at it and find out if the WRITABLE selection is picked. Make sure its writable by all users. Do what you need to do to it then go back to that file. And make it non-writable again. Good luck if it works. IF not Sorry mate.
dude_xyx
I posted in their support froum and there was a another thread where they had suggested few things

http://www.phplinkdirectory.com/forum/showthread.php?p=29965&highlight=session+save+path#post29965

im not sure how to do what they say. can it be done ?
Firebird
I can't get into my PHPmyadmin either. Im on the DirectAdmin home page and I keep clicking phpmyadmin and i enter my username and password and it says they are wrong.What do have to do?
mathiaus
Firebird wrote:
I can't get into my PHPmyadmin either. Im on the DirectAdmin home page and I keep clicking phpmyadmin and i enter my username and password and it says they are wrong.What do have to do?

Have you created a database and using that database's username and password (as already posted)?
Firebird
How do you create a datbase?Icannot find it.
mathiaus
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-48865.html - Step 21 to 24
unknownc1c
just had to say, thanks mathiaus, this helped me too. I've used this system before with a friend who let me use his entire server for free, but most of it was devoted to a game i was helping to run, i just forgot about the server thing. I searched for people who had this problem like me and sure enough, i found the help i needed Smile

anyways, thanks again