FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hip-Hop is dead

AGW-Bryan
I love that new album. I didn't think it would be good at first but then I picked it up. In case your wondering it's by Nas.
anxiety1
nas is a lengend
hellwing
what ever you like.
jipmerite
I discovered Hip-hop very recently. Earlier I only liked Pop. But now, Hip-hop is much better.
deStructuralized
I only really like about 3/4 the songs on the album, but the songs I do like, are really good.
mattchun
Who's album named "Hip-hop is dead"?

Please tell me, 'cus I totally have no idea.
Blu_Spykz
Nas' album is entitled hip hop is dead - link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_Hop_Is_Dead

Don't listen to hip hop. Not my scene
deStructuralized
"Who Killed It?" is a really interesting song. I can't stand the voice he uses, but it's slowly growing on me. The concept is awesome though, and it's really well written...there are a ton of references to oldschool artists who paved the way for modern hip hop like KRS-1, Kool Herc, etc.

That song, along with "Hip Hop Is Dead," "Black Republican," "Hustlers," "Not Going Back," and "Can't Forget About You" are favorites for me. Of the others there are a few that I like, but not to a large degree, and a few that I dislike.
The_Gamer294
Hip-hop is dead? good
kurogane
hip-hop, is trash XD, sorry form me is not good, Very Happy
Killua
hip-hop is death?, long live rock!
HDirtwater
Quote:
Hip-Hop is dead

Really? Good!

Oops, I didn't know that was an album title.... Wink
todabeat
if you want to know who is that person responsable for killing hip hop, go to

http://50cent.com right after his first album released, a lot of people forgot the roots of hip hop. Very sad. I dont really care about hip hop being dead, its still very much alive underground.

Will
todabeat yall!
It's Hip-Hop
gaurav.baral1
what i think is that hip hop was dead some decades ago but now it has been revived and is young and strong dominating other genre of muzik..
soulman
music needs to develop, maybe it leads to some directions you do not like. But there must be some way fit your taste, don't worry~
unknown_talent
The_Gamer294 wrote:
Hip-hop is dead? good

Yes I hate hip hop sorry to say. i just think it isn't good music.I like hardcore,heavy metal,emo,punk,goth,music.i knoe im different and proud Cool
mceejaydee
Just to let people know, hiphop and gangsta are two very diffrent things. And hiphop is culture, rap is the music. That's all I gotta say. hm, aint there another topic on this?