FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Antivirus

samsundar
Hi i am using kaspersky Anti virus .there is this message shown often "your computer is attacked from -some ip- kasperskey repelled it successfully".how can it be controlled.It occurs very frequently.
badai
there should be option in kaspersky not to show that message (check under real time protection or network protection).

another stupid and useless thing to do, you can find out who is the ISP for that IP and tell them the IP and time it happened. they may identify the user and take some action to those ignorant people.

samsundar wrote:
Hi i am using kaspersky Anti virus .there is this message shown often "your computer is attacked from -some ip- kasperskey repelled it successfully".how can it be controlled.It occurs very frequently.
kiran-means-sun
I am hearing this antivirus name for the first time.

Why don't you use some better antivirus softwares like mcafee or norton?

Kiran
GameFreak
Don't use Norton whatever you do.

It slows down your computer like anything, especially when you are scanning files.
Animal
Because of the way this topic is turning out, I'll direct you all to the Official Security Software thread.

-close-