FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Profile Link Modification

Scorpio
Well, of late I did notice the links to the profile of the author in every post..

Though it is a useful feature, what I would like to point out is that the Underlining of the authors' name in the link is looking a bit odd. the linking would look nicer without it, i feel.

What I would suggest is to retain the linking feature, but if possible the underlining could be removed, if possible.

The blue color of the authors' name would be enough to suggest that it is a link to something for somebody seeing it.

If I am not making sense, I ll clarify Smile
hack_man_
It never used to look like that, that is only a recent change. It looked better before.
Hogwarts
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-61678.html

This is only a couple of topics down Sad

Read before posting.

I think it doesn't look that attractive too, but as good ol' Bondigs says.... You'll get used to it. I mean, the forums aren't exactly eye-candy anyway... Orange ads Confused ... SubSilver forum Sad

One day it'll be fixed Smile (I just have no idea when....)
Cal_123
Well, I'm used to vBulletin forums, so looking for profiles is different for me. But after a few years with PHPBB, I got used to clicking the 'Profile' picture at the bottom of someone's post. So it really doesn't affect me, but taking away the text decoration is a valid suggestion in my opinion.