FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your favorite gaming gadget?

pashmina
before when they wasn't any advance gaming gadget, i like the brick game video game a lot.
but now many gaming gadgets is available in the market. i like PSP its really cool and nice.. and has every thing that is required by me...
then i would go for PC, .....
i have played games in Xbox with my friend at my friends place, but i didn't enjoy very much..
QrafTee
pashmina wrote:
before when they wasn't any advance gaming gadget, i like the brick game video game a lot.
but now many gaming gadgets is available in the market. i like PSP its really cool and nice.. and has every thing that is required by me...
then i would go for PC, .....
i have played games in Xbox with my friend at my friends place, but i didn't enjoy very much..

My favorite gaming "gadget" would be the notebook PC, it does everything the PC can, but it's portable. And it beats the PSP by a longshot and lets you hack into infrastruture networks which the PSP can't do...
SpellcasterDX
My favorite videogame console would have to be the PS2. Sure, it's a bit outdated, but, they made good games for it. (And still are, I believe) Plus, it wasn't too expensive, it was priced well. Not too high, not too low.

It could also go online, but I never used that feature. Or rather, I never bought the online adapter. I think it'd be kind useless, since I have a PC I can use to go online.
pashmina
I think i posted this forum in the wrong topic. i think this topic must be under "Hardware and Electronics". please move this topic, if not appropriate in this forum.
The_Gamer294
The hot pocket, always there and ready to rock. Gamer's best friend. (Not meaning me when i say gamer but its my friend too)
Blu_Spykz
Nintendo Wii's control pad. Could cause concussion - ace gadget.
poland21489
Why, the original NES of course. I spent more of my childhood on that thing than on anything else in my entire life. Well, except for ninja fights with the neghbors, but that's a different story.
But seriously, the NES had such inventive (if somewhat trippy) game premises and interactivity. I can't think of anyone my age who doesn't appreciate SUPER MARIO BROTHERS... I loved 3.
tyrant
I gotta agree Qraf, the best gaming console cum everything else is a notebook Very Happy
linkman2004
Well, I don't really consider consoles or computers gadgets, but I would consider the handhelds one. For me, personally, the DS wins hands down because of the amazing games for it. Not to mention the backwards compatibility with GBA games.

Anyways, If I were to include consoles, I'd definitely have to say the Wii. It's just to dang awesome. Although, the new PC I got for Christmas allows me to play alot of games I couldn't before, so it's a close second.