FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Waynes World

TarsajumaClan
Just wondering if anyone else had seen this movie. What did you think. I nearly fell out of my seat laughing.
BMB07
"cream of some young guy"

lol Hilarious movie!!

Mike Myers = comedic gold!

The Austin Powers movies also rocked! Wonder if he will ever make a 4th.
jjnr1
I loved this movie so much my friend bought me the second one, but I havn't had the guts to watch it in case it wrecks the first one. Mike myers has never lost his touch, and adds something unique to every role. Perhaps the next James bond?
RT Cunningham
The first Wayne's World movie was funny, but the second was hilarious. Did you ever see someone shoot soda out their nose? That's what I did when I watched it.
mstreet
That movie was awesome. I saw it when it first came out. Queen made a come back. Wayne's World The Basement Tapes is an awesome classic rock compilation as well.
pudovkin
Great CLASSIC!
The Alice Cooper's part is the best! HAHAHAHHAHAHA
Andrew426
Excellent movie, waynes world 2 is good too.
twisthigh
I've never seen it, but its apprently a pop culture classic, I'll eventually get to see it I'm sure of it.
Blu_Spykz
Awesome film(s)

Would recommend that you STOP doing what you are doing, be it working, eating, sleeping, having "relations" or on the loo, go to the film shop, and BUY them
lyddi8
I agree with Blue Spykz... if you haven't watched Wayne's World and Wayne's World 2, you're missing out....
There are so many phrases and words made popular by that movie... it really was groundbreaking for its time in terms of comedic creativity.

Just like Austin Powers had the whole "zip it" dialogue, Zoolander had the "Blue Steel" look, or Borat with the "iss niice" line, Wayne's World had so many more... the thing is, the jokes have integrated into the general population's vocabulary, whether they realise where it came from or not.

Definitely watch it!!
gtherockgod
Frick, such a classic. Whenever a friend tells me they HAVEN'T seen Wayne's World, my jaw drops and i just stare and shake my head.
Captain Fertile
It must be good if people are still talking about it so fondly this long after it was made.

A great movie of its time. 1 and 2 were both very good.