FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how about...

DeezDynasty
how about you do like everyone else and do not make us post shit like this, for no reason?
and especially cause ppl don't give two shits about posting, they just want the free web hosting...
Bondings
DeezDynasty wrote:
how about you do like everyone else and do not make us post shit like this, for no reason?
and especially cause ppl don't give two shits about posting, they just want the free web hosting...

Have you any idea how much a server costs? Sincerely, if you do not want to be active on our forums and post from time to time, then go to a free webhosting company that doesn't need forum posting.
Of course you'll get a lot of annoying advertisements on your website and I suppose you won't get cpanel and fantastico and maybe not even php.
An other option is to pay for your hosting.

You have to understand that Frihost provides quality webhosting for free, but that doesn't mean we are a charity.

And if you do not want to post shit, then post something intelligent posts! Very Happy
Maka
Exactly, for what you get for FREE and all you have to do is post a little every few days you take for granted, take a look around and try and find a webhost that give you this much for free you wont find one because at the end of the day who pays for your hosting??, it either has to be ad supported or forum posting, the other alternative is to go to a free host where you just get 50mb space and no php no sql no nothing!!, I think you have to step back and look at what bondings offer's you should be thanking him I know I do. Very Happy
ignition
All I have to say is - thank you frihost.com, and please do not shut down anytime soon! Razz
Bondings
ignition wrote:
All I have to say is - thank you frihost.com, and please do not shut down anytime soon! Razz

We won't close as long as people keep active on our forums. Very Happy The more you post, the better it is for us.
chorazy
What's more I can say for Frihost: watch out for hackers - they like to hack free services, and then all is deleted and providers don't want to host for free anymore - so be carefull - yours service is the best I know and I would like to stay here.
vizavex
Dude as long as you want the free services from them
you have to follow their rules Confused

If not better get other that suit your
mind rather than you trying to
change people rules

Wink
tricker
i like this place!
Thanks frihost!
wish your host be more reliable,more earning~~~
garrettp
I disagree. I sometimes find gems of ideas in forums. Sometimes it is just the usual suspects, sometimes there is valuable help there for those willing to look long enough.