FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hals Moving Castle

Dakafall
Has anyone watched this? If so what did you think about it? I personally liked it alot and watched it over and over again Smile So yak just post your opinions....
Serafina
I think it's Howl's Moving Castle.

But yeah, anyways, I think it's a good film. I just don't think it's as good as Hayao Miyazaki's other ones. Princess Mononoke is my personal favorite.
ToxicKissLayouts
Princess Mononoke? isn't the the one with alot of fighting in it ?
Sorry I haven't watched it in a long time [lol] Anyway Howls moving castle is great but not my favorite ^-^

xXxGloomyBearLoverxXx
RubySlasher
Howl's Moving Castle is my favorite movie of all time... I had to watch it over and over again when we rented it because it engrossed me so much. o_O
urbanbuddha
I enjoyed watching this movie. I still prefer Princess Mononoke & Spirited Away over this.

I think there was a strong build up to the climax in comparison to the other Studio Ghibli films.
RubySlasher
I dunno, there was just something... Jivey. That Princess Monoke and Spirited Away didn't have. It was just very epic, and victorian, I guess.
world2kids
It really was a great movie. Spirited Away was definetly one of the best though. Did anyone see Castle in the Sky? How's that?
Seiji
This was a very good movie. Most of Miyazaki's films are very good. I don't think he will ever be able to create a movie like Spirited Away again though. I also hope to see the other guy from Studio Ghibli make another movie. His Grave of the Fireflies left me speechless.
Cloudchasers
it's HOWL'S and not HAL'S. lol. anyway. it's a great movie tat you must watch. i like the castle. constantly moving. with a flaming heart. lol!
ForbesK
Howl looks correct:)
It's one of the first anime I've ever watched and it's just fantastic!
It's one of my favorite. I became a fan of Miyazaki's work right after watching it.
gaconex
Howl's Moving Castle have great story and art but the ending not so good.
richbroke
i love the style of this movie same like spririted away ...
Chars are lovely and the castle just looks amazing
the end is abit cheesy but i dont mind Smile

Recommend it to anyone who likes fantasy and anime
Radar
It was interesting to find some things out about the original books, and the sequels. I recommend looking into it.