FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help in creating an Audio Captcha!!!

manum
Hey people

I am really concerned for the less privelaged ppl who can't see the beautifull world....

I have seen some considerate sites have put up an audio captcha system for them

I myself have a few websites on which I wanna put this up on...

I know how to generate captcha values can somebody tell me how to concatinate two or more audio files for making an audio captcha???
duckling
same way Smile generate a value for example 1a7g and when user clicks the play button, it plays 1.mp3, a.mp3, 7.mp3, g.mp3 files. But first you should record all the letters and numbers Smile
manum
but how to join all the mpg files into one so that user plays only one files which is the concatenation of different digit .mp3 files?????
kv
I have seen many sites with audio captcha, but I don't really understand. How can a blind person browse internet, go to a site and fill a form?
duckling
manum wrote:
but how to join all the mpg files into one so that user plays only one files which is the concatenation of different digit .mp3 files?????

when the first one finishes playing, the other one will start. ob_flush + sleep function will help.

@kv: in fact it is not for blind people. it is for the ones who can't read the letters over the image.
manum
blind ppl can browse internet using special browsers....

search google and u'll find many

and typing???? i guess there are braile keyboards out there

and i still haven't got a solution to my problem as i want to concatinate audio files for security purpose