FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Bourne Ultimatum

rj123
anyone knows when is the release of "The Bourne Ultimatum"

I'm a great fan of bourne films.

I think that the movie release is in Jan or Fev of this year 2007, but i'm not shure

Wink
Blu_Spykz
Bourne 3 *Ultimatum* will be released mid-year.

August 3rd, 2007 actually.

* http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809772212/info * << Source
mrblah
I hope it does well enough so that there is a fourth one. I really like the second one. This one should be kinda odd since Julia Stiles is supposed to have major role in it. They should just have Bourne doing his thing by himself like the 2nd one.
Scaramanga
This is just ridiculous considering most of the movies never really even followed the plots of the books to begin with. There WAS an overarching plot to all of them, but the movies have lost this somehow. And as they tend to just be another excuse to feature Matt Damon in an action film, they hold really little interest for me.
Tokci
i really liked the 2 movies and looking forward for the 3rd one.
didn't knew it is to be released in feb...great.
CCFCExile
The 1st one was good but the 2nd was pants. I hope the 3rd follows the book more. I like a good action film which includes a bit of mystery!!!
snowboardalliance
Wow I almost forgot about that series. I'll probably watch the old ones again and then go see this in the summer.
nono888
Hope this one comes out ok, I liked the first 2 ones so I'm hoping this one will not disapoint .
Coclus
The first one was really good, the second one alright and I really hope the third is not following this trend..
Tokci
I'm very much looking fwd for the third installment.

Liked the previous 2 movies...hope its better than the 2nd one though.
bhzh
I loved the first one. But the second one was alright. It did beat Die Another Day but lacked the style and the coolness of the first one. Interestingly, in my opinion, this is the one that diverted most from the book. However, from the script reviews, it looks like this one may disappoint because of its long confusing and contradictory story. But hey, things may change. Hopefully this movie will be awesome because I will definitely see it around first opening day.
indeedwrestling
This is a great series of movies. It captures the idea of action-adventure/spy-thriller beautifully and reminds of the excellent chase films of the 70s.
KoiboySG1
I liked the first one. the second was nice but not so good.
Blu_Spykz
I didn't really like the first, or the second one. I am not a fan of Matt Damon though, and always look upon his films with a touch of ice. Perhaps it'd been better had it been someone else.

But I will watch the third one, with the same stance, just to complete the trilogy.
Scaramanga
bhzh wrote:
I loved the first one. But the second one was alright. It did beat Die Another Day but lacked the style and the coolness of the first one. Interestingly, in my opinion, this is the one that diverted most from the book. However, from the script reviews, it looks like this one may disappoint because of its long confusing and contradictory story. But hey, things may change. Hopefully this movie will be awesome because I will definitely see it around first opening day.

I'm curious if you mean that the first or the second movie diverted from the book(s)? Because if they hadn't diverted from the book in the first movie they probably would've been fine for all the subsequent ones. I think they should've just stopped at The Bourne Identity, as that film was a fine piece of stand-alone cinema.
realkiller
cant wait to see the new film lol massive fan Very Happy