FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FTP

lordsworld
FTP constantly says connecting. Everything was entered fine. I had to disconnect a couple of times though and reconnect for it to say connected!

Is it tied to my IP? Because I am dynamic =/ So is there anyway you could make it accessible on any ip just via login?

Q2: How do I get a user authentication system with an SQL DB working? I keep entering the code I assumed correct, but 1/2 of it shows in code and the html appears on the bottom for login. Very screwy. Would LOVE some help Smile
Animal
lordsworld wrote:
FTP constantly says connecting. Everything was entered fine. I had to disconnect a couple of times though and reconnect for it to say connected!

Is it tied to my IP? Because I am dynamic =/ So is there anyway you could make it accessible on any ip just via login?

Please search before posting - you need to use active mode with your ftp client and not passive mode. You can't log in using your IP address only - this isn't possible with your Frihost account.