FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

FrozenRain
Has anyone started watching that? It's called "The WallFlower" in english (I think). I think it's kind of like Ouran High School Host Club. It reminds me of OHSHC. The only thing I think that makes me really annoyed are the guys' lips in the anime. They seriously LOOK like girls if you put a wig on them. By the ways, does anyone like the anime? Hate it? Despise it? etc. If you do, mind saying why?
prilly_baby
I didnt know that "perfect girl evolution" another name for it, was an anime!!!! wow I must watch that. Well from my experience reading the manga. I lovvvvved it!! It's soo funny and I just love the drawing and style the artist uses. She usually draws themes like baroque and loleita style and the characters are handsommmeeee Very Happy
Chalchihuitlicue
I love the way most of this anime is drawn, even if the actually animation isn't the greatest. It's still so pretty! And the story is just hilarious! I can kind of see why it would remind you of Ouran High School Host Club.
Seiji
Isn't there a Japaneses drama with a similar name or am I wrong? If its like Ouran High School Host Club I doubt it would like it. Those anime seem kind of yaohish to me.
Chelissamow
I watched a couple episodes of Yamato Shichi Henge. I need to catch up with the series, I don't even remember what was going on. xD

At first, I thought it was similiar to Ouran but I really don't like the animation. I'm a fan of the voices, either. The main character's (can't remember her name...) voice is sometimes really high and other times, it's just depressing. Ick. >.<