FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need a cheap domain..

JamesBond
hi,
i am in need of a cheap .com or .co.in domain. i am willing to spend at the most $2. as i reside in india, i am very particular on that note. the host should be reliable and it should offer me services to host my blog and my wiki (as a subdomain).

is there any hostwhich will cater to my needs??
thanx in advance
THEemu
$2 (USD?) is a very low price for a quality domain (and you should have a quality domain). But still acheivable. You will need to go to www.yahoo.com a lot, and look for their $1.99 domain offering. All the way to the right, look at the mail box place, then go down to the ad, then right below the ad is a Yahoo service. Sometimes (often) it says $1.99 domains. I use them, they are good. But the special price is only for the first year, you will need to make a second email on Yahoo to get a cheap domain for the second year.
k_s_baskar
Hi.

I can offer you a domain for 90 cents. but at present i can provide you only .info domain

Very Happy
Bejeweledhorses
$2? ouch.............
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i know- try geocities
nope, thats a bit expensive
why dont you just use a free site starter? the domain name will not be personlized but its good and easy to use
dude_xyx
there are web sites which let you buy domains with forum currency like www.namepros.com or www.dnfroum.com only in those places you can find this kind of offer. still u will have to earn it. but it worth.