FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sims 2 Pets

joholland84
Hi everyone

I really want the Sims 2 Pets for the PC but everywhere I look it's being sold as DVD-ROM and only having a CD-ROM drive im a bit stuck! Has anyone got any ideas of where I can get one from? I've looked on Ebay but Most had the DVD version or they didnt have a very good feedback rating. I hardly ever buy games so I dont want to pay out for a DVD-ROM just for this one game.

Thanks

Jo
mgdfrcc
Actually, EA now has a thing where you can download the expansion packs after paying for them. You have to install a program called "Link" on your computer first:
http://www.ea.com/ealink/index.jsp?locale=en_US

There are CD-ROM versions of the expansion at Amazon, too:
http://www.amazon.com/Sims-Pets-Expansion-Pack/dp/B000GPXS94/ref=br_lf_m__1_1_ttl/103-9034100-9377469?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=videogames

I don't have the money for it, thought. I need some better gainful employment. Rolling Eyes

-Robin
m_furquan36
CD-Rom versions are available just check your local games retailer,the games pretty good but the pets can get rather annoying at times,other then that its pretty fun Smile
amusic
The sims pets?Is it a new game?I am gonna try on it. Looking for pets game for a long time already....
Saryon
Amusic, it's just an expansion for The Sims 2, think they have about 5 expansions already or so, lost the count pretty much.

Well, I think the gameshops themselves are more likely to buy DVD's, and less CD-roms. They probably won't have any cd-roms anymore in a few years. If not sooner...
Tokci
ya i agree cd roms will be gone pretty soon...even I had a CD Rom drive till few months back...finally got a DVD one recently.