FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

online love?

ALostSoul
<godineedalife>

This girl I met online, Tiffanny. I really like her. She's really sweet, and we make each other happy. The thing I want to know, is if you can truly fall in love over the internet? I know this sounds ridicules (spelling?), but I think I do. I'm not sure if it's a strong like, or love.

</godineedalife>
Srs2388
I guess anything is possible, but love over the internet doesn't seem like it would be very satisfying, you won't be able to kiss the person, hug the person, talk to her in person, or even date.
If you truly feel you love her congratulations Smile I wish you the best of luck
darrenpaul
Yeah, I do agree. How can an Internet love work?? You've never met the person, you don't really know them.
The key thing to remember about the Internet is everyone is rich and good looking.
ALostSoul
Srs2388 wrote:
I guess anything is possible, but love over the internet doesn't seem like it would be very satisfying, you won't be able to kiss the person, hug the person, talk to her in person, or even date.
If you truly feel you love her congratulations Smile I wish you the best of luck

That's what I'm asking you, if love on the internet is possible, or just a strong like.
iNs@nE
COme one people. Give him a break. Just that you guys couldnt find love online doesnt mean he couldnt either.

You dont have to particularly meet the person to know if they are good or not. By the way they talk to you, you can easily get to know. With this guy they share a bond and that is much stronger than most of you have with your partner coz he hasnt even met the female and he think he loves her..thats great..

go ahead dude..dont give a shyt to what people say..
i keep saying this..this is your life..not the life of some frihost freak..get that..? you make your own decisions no matter what..the day you start listening to people here, thats the day you lost yourself..
Srs2388
I'm not saying that he can't find love.... in fact he can
I was warning him because there is so much bad out there.
I even told him I wish him the best of luck.
To answer your question (sorry i didn't exactly answer it before) Yes you could find love on the internet, but my advice is to be careful. I don't know you but I hope you get into a great relationship, one that makes you feel excellent all the time.
saya
I think maybe its love and maybe not
so dont trust this feelings 100%.....
arjay
iNs@nE wrote:
COme one people. Give him a break. Just that you guys couldnt find love online doesnt mean he couldnt either.

You dont have to particularly meet the person to know if they are good or not. By the way they talk to you, you can easily get to know. With this guy they share a bond and that is much stronger than most of you have with your partner coz he hasnt even met the female and he think he loves her..thats great..

go ahead dude..dont give a shyt to what people say..
i keep saying this..this is your life..not the life of some frihost freak..get that..? you make your own decisions no matter what..the day you start listening to people here, thats the day you lost yourself..

One of the meanest posts I have read in this forum. Indolent pitiful thing that he is. His argument is based on a very shaky ground anchored on pure imagination and a wasted vocal chord. ‘By the way they talk to you, you can easily get to know them’?. Come again? Are you serious with what you are talking about? You mean you can tell the crooks, swindlers, hookers, posers, and all those online identity cheaters their true identities? And, easily?That’s funny. How innocent you can be. Yes, maybe you can easily get to ‘know’ them but … are you really knowing the REAL them? And, what 'bond' are you talking about? 'Bond' based on elusion and deception? Laughing Even funnier.

Yes, the ‘bond’ that you are talking about may sound strong (as long as you don’t meet each other in person:P ) until one day you finally(if ever he/she is brave enough to face the truth) meet each other and then ALL that expectations, hallucinations and illusions about that ‘special’ person you met online have all suddenly vanished into thin air. The person you met online is the OPPOSITE of the person in front of you now. Can you bear with it? Will the ‘love’ be still there? Be in that situation first then tell me that there is really such thing as love exclusively online.

The poster claims that …’ the day you start listening to people here, thats the day you lost yourself.’. In this, I agree, but in a single condition, one will surely lose himself if he listens to nuisance banters of poster iNs@nE. Anyway, the ID is already a representation of the ideas profounded by the poster. Razz He is worth his username. hehehe

Let us again hear his comment …“he hasnt even met the female and he think he loves her..thats great.” Hehehe. Extremely hilarious. ‘Loving’ a person one has never personally met? Now, with this line of thinking, love has been redefined down the drain. I hope people who have true love in their hearts be given more space in this thread.

Again, I don’t have anything against people who speaks their mind but let us be more responsible with our words. Reread your post one more time before submitting it. Let us ask ourselves, is my post worthy of reading? Put yourself to the shoes of the other person who might be in a period of risking his/her sanity – is this the kind of post you want someone in ‘deathbed’ read? Are you going to support fraud (in all forms and kinds) to protect false hopes?

Can we not wait for the couple to finally meet each other in person before we declare LOVE. Why in a hurry in the first place? Are you hiding something? Are you worried the ‘love’ may be gone when you finally meet? Why do you presume love?

Maybe the original poster ALostSoul means emotional attachment. It is normal to be emotionally attached to the person you like. But love is different.

To go back to the original post…
ALostSoul wrote:
<godineedalife>
This girl I met online, Tiffanny. I really like her. She's really sweet, and we make each other happy. The thing I want to know, is if you can truly fall in love over the internet? I know this sounds ridicules (spelling?), but I think I do. I'm not sure if it's a strong like, or love.
</godineedalife>

and he answered it himself ...
ALostSoul wrote:

That's what I'm asking you, if love on the internet is possible, or just a strong like.

...strong feeling of like indeed.

I will continue to contend that without physically presence, there is NO true love involved in the relationship. The best argument here would be: ‘Are you willing to fall in love with a devil (btw, the devil is good in typing,too) cloaked in white shroud?’. Online, anyone can presume to be anyone. One’s personality online can be limited only to his/her imagination. Are you willing to give your life unnecessary risks by falling to this notion sometimes called ‘falling in love’ online? If you answer this positively then I would say, you are in love with her online properties but not with the owner. Yes, you are in love with the feeling (notion) and elusion of being in love but NOT with the person. You can NEVER love a person (if ever she is, hehehe) you haven’t met personally and whose personality is still very much unknown.

I think I have said enough with this idea in my other posts so let me just give you this advice as a gift for both of you this year 2007 – meet each other in person.

After you meet each other give yourself sometime to fall in love – it will happen so naturally. Then when you have that moment when you hold each other’s hands, with warm smiles as you look at each other’s eyes while professing to each other your undying love then … then … that could be love. This time we here in the frihost will gonna believe that you have finally found love with a person you have, once upon a time, have met online.

I strongly believe that Net/Online is one of the great avenues of finding, developing, keeping, and eternalizing LOVE - if we only have our good intention with it.

Someday, the couples may be gone from this world but the online memorabilia they helped to build while still living in this world will remain to be with us in the online archives.

For all the online couples who found love after meeting in person, protect your relationships at all times by never detaching yourselves from the real world. There is no greater love than experiencing it personally with the real world. Love is personal and we hope to continuously see you there.

Thanks for the space in your thread. Goodluck always to both of you ALostSoul and Tiffanny.
tyrant
Arguments and discord aside, yes! it is possible to fall in love over the net give that the person is not putting on a facade, neither is he/she a crook or a poser or whatsoever.

The net cum chatting is a useful tool that helps breach the communication barrier for quiet or shy people but it also breeds evil. You can love a 1000 people and vice versa but choose the right one.
RisingSunn
Online love,
That is a very interesting topic. To say that you fell in love with someone that you know only from the internet, that is not so smart, to say that you met someone online and you fell in love with them, that works.
After all, I met my wife of 4 years through Yahoo Personals. We met in person shortly after, but it is possible.
I have met quite a few real life friends also through when I used to play Everquest.
But I would have to agree with a lot of others here that falling in love over the internet, no such a good idea. You can't know enough about someones personality, their quirks, or behavior (notice I said nothing about looks) from what THEY want to present to you over a chat session.
Beware that special somebody though, that cute little girl may turn out to be a balding 50 yr old dude looking for his next victim.
Internet stalkers are everywhere.
shoes22
I had an online relationship for a while...a whole year actually. It was splendid and we made each other happy. The only problem is because it's the internet, it makes it a whole lot easier to lie about things and that's how it ended. Sad
varon
shoes22 wrote:
I had an online relationship for a while...a whole year actually. It was splendid and we made each other happy. The only problem is because it's the internet, it makes it a whole lot easier to lie about things and that's how it ended. Sad

that's so sad Sad i hope this isn't true for others. and i hope you have found new love. i think it's completely possible to find true, lasting love online, but such relationships are rare. it's not for everyone. the same can be true for "regular," offline dating schemes, too, right? i mean, in love, there are no guarantees, only risks. we just have to do our best, and when people leave, it's only because we deserve someone better. Smile
faebi
all i can say, is that everything is possible...=)
Lilystock
I think that it is possible, but to really bloom to love, you will have to meet to confirm that what is said online is all true. Beware when you meet, always do so at public places because as some have said, there are some big bad crook outside, and that's not urban legend.

I have some friends who are now married and have met online, so... Very Happy
iNs@nE
Ah..!!
Some guy back there made this whole long post on describing how rude and meaningless I was..!!
I that was really the case, he wouldn't have bothered in the first place.
Come on dude, If you gotta do something, then stop contradicting yourself and stabilize your thoughts...!!
And btw, I hope you got your 4 Points for that post...!! LOL..!!
prototype_angel
RisingSunn wrote:
Online love,
That is a very interesting topic. To say that you fell in love with someone that you know only from the internet, that is not so smart, to say that you met someone online and you fell in love with them, that works.
After all, I met my wife of 4 years through Yahoo Personals. We met in person shortly after, but it is possible.
I have met quite a few real life friends also through when I used to play Everquest.
But I would have to agree with a lot of others here that falling in love over the internet, no such a good idea. You can't know enough about someones personality, their quirks, or behavior (notice I said nothing about looks) from what THEY want to present to you over a chat session.
Beware that special somebody though, that cute little girl may turn out to be a balding 50 yr old dude looking for his next victim.
Internet stalkers are everywhere.

I agree, the internet is full of bad people but hey, so is the real world. but looking for love online was almost a waste of time, but now there are a lot more women on the internet and there is a lot of genuineness and social networking is also making things easier for a lot of people
arjay
iNs@nE wrote:
Ah..!!
Some guy back there made this whole long post on describing how rude and meaningless I was..!!
I that was really the case, he wouldn't have bothered in the first place.
Come on dude, If you gotta do something, then stop contradicting yourself and stabilize your thoughts...!!
And btw, I hope you got your 4 Points for that post...!! LOL..!!

This is a classic example of a post that never was. What do we expect from this kind? A waste of keystrokes. Uhmmm… nevermind, as usual, he is just proving his username.

But, instead of digging his own grave, I do really hope to read better posts from this dude next time. d'oh! Take this as a constructive challenge. Idea
apple
It is possible to meet someone online and develop strong feelings for that person....

But as for online alone...I would not suggest doing this.

Even if all it's accompanied by is phone calls for now....other contact is necessary for any relationship to work.
gtherockgod
I don't think its really fair to call it "love" until there's been some person-to-person contact between the two people. Things can be a lot different once they come together in person.
nikki
gtherockgod wrote:
I don't think its really fair to call it "love" until there's been some person-to-person contact between the two people. Things can be a lot different once they come together in person.

I agree with this.....how can you love in the most intimate way if you have never even looked the person eye to eye?
Captain Fertile
No tyou cant love someone you have never met. You can love the person you believe them to be but until you have net them and got to know the real person the love is built on very shaky ground.
xkobram
nikki wrote:
gtherockgod wrote:

I agree with this.....how can you love in the most intimate way if you have never even looked the person eye to eye?

I think this is little different. Love is like addiction, like drug. I think poeple can be in love over internet. If they can miss each other.
Subsonic Sound
People say 'You cannot find love over the internet', when they mean 'I have not found love over the internet.'

They say 'Long distance relationships cannot work out' when they mean 'Long distance relationships have not worked out for me'.

People need to be a little more open-minded here. I've found they can work very well, if the dedication is there. There needs to be a real connection, not just physical lust, and you should take it away from mere text as soon as possible. Skype! Voice chats. No different from phone calls, except they're completely free. Webcams too. I've sat talking to my girlfriend over Skype for HOURS on end.

Also, it needs to be acknowledged that the long-distance relationship is not the be-all and end all. It is a phase, a means to an end. It's alright to not plan too far in advance, in fact planning too far too early can be harmful. But sooner or later, meetings are going to be in order.

I've been in an online, long distance relationship for 21 months. I love her, I care for her, and I love simply joking around with her. I have met her, even though we live on different continents, but it was a very long time before I was able to get together the money and the planning to book the flights... Now we're planning the next trip, and even possible emmigration.

It is hard. No question. But it's not impossible, and I encourage you to try. Who knows what you could be missing out on, if you don't?
apple
Even tho I posted before....

I wanna say....

I know people who have met their husbands/wives online and have gone on to have blissfully happy lives....

SO while I am saying that caution be exercised.....nothing is impossible.
genchan
Short answer is YES. It surely is possible. I have no doubt about it. I think falling in love shouldn't be limited to face-to-face alone. The more one chats and find interesting as well as uninteresting things about the other person, the more one's finds the other person 'attractive'. Eventually you would want to meet and take the relationship to a higher level.

Once you do that and reaffirm your love for her and hers for you, online chats then become a way to maintain long distance relationship until a way is sorted out on how to bring the two together and start a family.

Of course, not all works out properly and more often than not either one or both fall out of love, which I don't think is very much different from non-online relationship. But I do agree that it is harder to maintain a long distance relationship even with all the tech gadgets which have made people become less incline to the idea of online love but then again each of us is unique in our own ways, so who is to say it won't work!
rouge568
[quote="xkobram"][quote="nikki"]
gtherockgod wrote:

I think this is little different. Love is like addiction, like drug. I think poeple can be in love over internet. If they can miss each other.

No- that's infatuation. Then it becomes love. Love is not possible over the internet: the internet can nurture, prepare, and strengthen love, but you must meet for it to fully blossom.
xanarulz
I have heard of Internet relationships, but it can only go so far. I would perfer to have a real relationship so when "That" moment comes, you can do it, unfortunalty you can't do that on internet love Confused
Captain Fertile
Subsonic Sound wrote:
People say 'You cannot find love over the internet', when they mean 'I have not found love over the internet.'

They say 'Long distance relationships cannot work out' when they mean 'Long distance relationships have not worked out for me'.

I don't know about anyone else but I am not saying those things at all and that was not what the initial question was about anyway.

1) Finding Love on the Internet is very different to ‘falling in love’ with someone you never met on the Internet!

2) A long distance relationship is very different to a ‘relationship’ with someone you have yet to meet in person!

The intitial question was can I be in love with someone I only know from the internet?

You can meet someone online in the first instance and get on with them and really like what you have discovered so far. You can then decide to meet – then there might be a spark for both of you and all your virtual imaginings become a tangible reality. You then have to go back to wherever you are from and continue online, then this become a real long distance relationship, it is tangible – you know the PERSON now.

Until you meet someone face to face and spend real time with him or her you do not know who he or she is, this is also true of speaking on the phone although you will get a better idea of what they are like on the phone and it is the next best thing to face to face communication but without the physical interaction (touching, smiling, flirting etc). Unless of course you are using a web cam but even then you still need an extended time together to get even close to what will be discovered being in the same room as the other person.

‘Cyber-Love’ is kind of like when someone reads about a movie star in so many magazines, newspapers and of course sees them on TV and in their movies they begin to feel like they know them – but they do not!

How many people have met their idols only to be bitterly disappointed? This is also true of Internet relationships, so I repeat it once again – until you meet face to face and spend some quality time together it cannot be true adult love.

Meeting and falling in love on the web can not be the same as when you fall in love with someone you meet in a bar, at work or at school or wherever. It is so easy to put on a false façade (even without realising you are doing it), paedophiles and con artists make it their life and when the Internet came along it was like Christmas for them – why? Because it is much easier to be someone else on the Internet than it is to be yourself.

So in conclusion, I believe the Internet can be a superb precursor to falling in love (real tangible adult love) but love cannot be sealed online. Meeting up is the only way to seal the deal, break down the human defence systems of doubt and take the relationship on to that magical next step.

No matter what, I wish you luck and hope that you have indeed found love – I don’t mind being wrong if someone is made happy and finds that special one.
fizzo
I do not agree having relationship on the net its still way different having your partner with you. You can be with your love one its much better I tell you the feeling is different when your with each other...
arjay
Applause Captain fertile articulated well the topic and he did it well with a lot of quality in his posts and writings. How sad that other ‘adults’ need spoon-feeding type of clarification before they can grasp the boundaries and corners of the topic.

Sometimes, I also can’t understand how people play with their preconceived ideas and present it as part of the thread no matter how off-tangent the ideas are from the original topic. How do you expect quality replies if you will be deviating from the original topic and provide your own interpretation of your side issues? It is quite discouraging because once you have been used to having good focus with the discussion and you suddenly find yourself drifted to some other issues without your consent, the esteem to continue the discussion is gone.

Idea Maybe, Captain Fertile is right. It is only when adults talk about adult love that we understand. But, in this forum, unfortunately, there is no age groupings so the line between sensible discussion from the non-sensible is often simply breached from time to time. It is only when posts such as Captain Fertile’s, restore the integrity of the topic by putting it back to the original track and make it sensible once more, that we start to breath new hope to the thread.

Instead of muddling the existing topic, the 'confused one' can always create another of his his own version of the topic and make his own thread which he can manipulate stubbornly anytime. Then we can keep-off our thoughts appropriately Razz

Applause Two big thumbs-up for the superb post Captain. We appreciate your efforts in adding clarity to the topic. It helps a lot of posters in learning the proper conduct while participating in an intelligent and emotional discussion.
sonalobramo
I think you can truly love a person once you know that person well. I mean, the good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly in the person. I have a hard time believing that that can be achieved through the internet. Maybe your in love, not with the person, but with the idea of the person you met over the internet.
I recomend meeting in person, spending time together, dating, etc, etc. Then you can really know if your in love.
Aredon
Another thing to be considered that has been noted toward several times in this thread, is that people tend to have different social tendensies online than they don in person. Think about it, when you are talking to your friends online, its different than in person! Even I've noticed that sometimes online talking to some friends we will have much longer and more talkative conversations than in person, the likewise is also true. I know people that I talk to a lot in person and hardly speak a word to online. The issue becomes would your love hold over into their true personality that includes the aspects of body language, and tone of voice?

In short I'd have to say that it is probubly possible to meat someone you are going to fall in love with online, but you should most likely meet in person and take the relationship beyond typing to eachother on a keyboard. If that ends up working, kudos to you! Very Happy
bongoman
While it is not beyond the realm of possibility but I am not entirely sure if its possible because online is one thing and the real world is another thing.
Captain Fertile
@arjay
Many thanks for your kind words regarding my post. It made my day! Very Happy

I just want to add for everyone else's benefit, that when I use the term adult love I mean that to be a description of the complex experience true deep love is and not the fleeting fancy we experience mainly when we are children and adolescents.

You know when we see a girl or boy at school and plaster their name over our books etc. declaring your everlasting ‘love’ for them. They then go off with someone else or don’t even acknowledge your feelings in the first place, but it doesn’t really affect you too much, you simply move on to another fancy.

I am in no way using the term to try and say that adolescents cannot feel true adult love. Adult love does not have an upper or lower age limit; this is decided by the maturity of the person in question.

I just wanted to say that before anyone thinks I was saying anyone under 21 or 18 or even 16 is incapable of feeling real love. They can feel true all consuming love and sometimes more than certain adults.
Da Rossa
ALostSoul wrote:
<godineedalife>

</godineedalife>
]

It's more like an obsession. Normally the ones who get involved via net are usually devoid of attention. I felt that way, once. It's pleasant while it lasts, but you can see even DURING the "adventure" that it's no worth. It's like dating someone with a bag in both heads. And it's not only unexciting because it has no physical interaction, but it gets boring naturally: there are no other people to interact with you. A relationship composed by two 'ISOLATED FROM THE WORLD' people is not subject to the things that can kindle up a relationship, like a reconciliation after a break-up, the jealousy, this sort of things. If it is to come to an end, it's only because it will get boring. No other things to interact. This is so... unpleasant...
Also, you might know each other one day. The longer you get involved only via internet before the meeting, bigger is the deception: the person will not be 1/10 of what your imagined.
Subsonic Sound
Quote:
The longer you get involved only via internet before the meeting, bigger is the deception: the person will not be 1/10 of what your imagined.

It's obvious that you've been hurt before through this kind of thing, and I apologise for that, but you're making sweeping generalisations here.

I met my girlfriend online, and when we did finally meet - after about a year and a half, scarily enough - she was everything I imagined and much more.

There's no denying there's a lot of risk, and a lot of potential hurt. But I believe it CAN work.
Da Rossa
Subsonic Sound wrote:
Quote:
The longer you get involved only via internet before the meeting, bigger is the deception: the person will not be 1/10 of what your imagined.

It's obvious that you've been hurt before through this kind of thing, and I apologise for that, but you're making sweeping generalisations here.

I met my girlfriend online, and when we did finally meet - after about a year and a half, scarily enough - she was everything I imagined and much more.

There's no denying there's a lot of risk, and a lot of potential hurt. But I believe it CAN work.

I'm just giving my personal opinion, before it was loaded with emotion, but nowadays I'm recomposed. So my testimony is picking a bit of my situation and what I think from my life experience. I'm not the owner of the truth, but It's definitely something to be taken into account.
tingkagol
yes, people do differ online than in person. even speaking on the phone. this is one thing i'm really hating right now for some reasons.
Da Rossa
tingkagol wrote:
yes, people do differ online than in person. even speaking on the phone. this is one thing i'm really hating right now for some reasons.

They create an aura around the person before knowing her. The voice in the phone in particular: drives the 'lover' to a series of erotic thoughts, imagining that voice during the sex.
Captain Fertile
A lot of people, especially men (in my opinion) give a false impression on the phone due to being uncomfortable or unsure what to say.

I for one cannot relax on the telephone and can’t wait to put the darn thing down, even when I am speaking to someone I know very well.

I treat the telephone as a tool, and I used it sparingly.

I don’t give a good account of myself on the telephone when making personal calls so if anyone based an opinion of me purely on my telephone manner they would be pretty far from the mark in their assumptions.

It is completely different to a business call where I can give a false impression which is good for me and for the business. I can come across as professional, confident and knowledgeable. This is still not 100% true but it is a good thing for business.

Now put me on the phone and in the position where I have to give a good account of myself in a personal way to someone I want to impress and I want to like me and pow – instant gibbering idiot!
studsstudio
someone met on the internet? that cannot be more than that you LIKE her. You don't see how she moves and expresses herself. how someone writes is not who one talks etc. I think it is a very uncertain path to love, more uncertain then when you meet someone on the street and go fetching a beer with.
arjay
Subsonic Sound wrote:

Now, you got it. Yes, your statement "when we did finally meet" is the the ONLY key why it works - and that 'finally meeting' ends all the arguments. It is the only reason why you can say 'it CAN work' and you love each other. Remove the MEETing and everything turns into another futile exercise of false 'love' affair.

The bottom line? Keep everything online by NOT meeting in person (yes, remove this key) and you can shout to the whole world that you 'love' each other and NOBODY will believe - even yourselves. Razz

Congratulations for the success of your relationship and we hope that you continue to inspire others to put their online relationships into a higher degree of relationship by MEETing in person and reestablishing their love by professing it within the great bounds of reality. This is the only way we can be proud of our online experience. Smile

Goodluck in the real world while you use online as one of your great avenues.

Exclamation Finally, a humble tribute to poster Da Rossa...

Da Rossa provides a very good reality check. You have said it all. Yes, you may not be the owner of the truth but what you have said are just plain truth. All your posts in this thread are well-taken and I bow my head to your experience. But you gained my respect when you humbly accepted that you learned from it, and now shares it so that Truth and Reality will always have a rightful place even in a virtual community. Smile

@Captain Fertile
Do not worry, while your efforts to clarify probable issues are well-meant, your posts have been crystal-clear from the start, no doubt. Thanks once more Captain.
zyraen809
I believe that you can fall in love with that image of a person - a personality perhaps more defined, more pronounced, more real than it would have seemed in person; or possibly a personality that's merely just a creation to fool.

You could fall in love with your understanding of who that person is, and that isn't always (and more possibly even less so when you meet online, IMO) complete or correct.
prole
[img][/img][/url]
prole
[img][/img]
SyncM
I have meet pepole that start their realtionship true internet and gone well but many that fail. One problem is the dreaming about the other person that make you belive that she/he is perfect. Then when you meet and see all the bad sides of the other the vision break. So try to meet the person so fast as possibel.
Sokken
Love is completely a feeling and it can be tottaly illogical but if the feeling is there then it is love, nothing to be disscussed. Is it stupid? Maybe yes.

I think if you fall in love with someone online and the other person says she feels the same then you should really try and meet.
If you really love her then you can't just change your feelings by saying to yourself that it is stupid. I think you will know if you are really in love or just like her because the difference is huge.

If you love her then give it a chance and meet in real life and figure out if you really fell in love with the person she really is. Be carefull though because you might really get hurt though.

Good luck
Cee_Jay
there is a girl met me online...we are talking ..seeing each other..sharing things..discussing life...i admire her ..smiles..shining eyes..etc etc
even when shez not online..i m thinking about her..see her in my routine work..imagine what she would be doing right now..
all in all..she lives in my mind all the day n night...i do not have resources to go n see her in real...
the situation is so much frustrating.. distance is killing me.. there are girls around me..to build a relationship with..quite easy..but i dont see anyone other than her..in my dreams to with
What do i do..any suggestion?...please give some..i DO NEED!
dragonflame
I think online is a good means of meeting people. However, it's not really love until you have met the person in real life, and get to know her physical aspects, other than the online persona you have grown accustomed to.

Nothing beats sharing some time together, like watching a movie, going on a date, to observe his/her habits, mannerisms, personality, etc.
Captain Fertile
dragonflame wrote:
I think online is a good means of meeting people. However, it's not really love until you have met the person in real life, and get to know her physical aspects, other than the online persona you have grown accustomed to.

Nothing beats sharing some time together, like watching a movie, going on a date, to observe his/her habits, mannerisms, personality, etc.

Hmmm, you’ve just taken two paragraphs and summed up what it took me about 200 paragraphs to say!!! Shocked

Oh well, I have always been one for calling a spade an elongated handled excavating implement! Laughing
creezalird
love is about honesty and mostly people on the net don't really honest with their acts or talks..
So better not fall in love with the people you know from the net.
Aimewitue
creezalird wrote:
love is about honesty and mostly people on the net don't really honest with their acts or talks..
So better not fall in love with the people you know from the net.

sometimes,some people are really honest with them feeling & it's stupid to not consider them cuz it's just online!,just give a chance to saw if it's true
sometimes that's work & sometimes not,but it's not stupid to fall in love online,love is just a feeling that you not control!
30lat
There is no relationship until you meet your partner in real.