FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FTP MAIN CAUSED

markgil
ok here u guys no more taking around and fooling wats the cause of all problem in ftp why u can't login ........no more passive or etc............the main cause of the problem is the FIREWALL that ur using in order to connect to ur FTP Client just disable ur firewall thats all .....ALL FTP CLIENT TESTED ....DISABLE UR FIREWALL IN CONNECTING TO THE FTP I REPEAT TO THOSE WHO CAN'T READ>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Bondings
markgil wrote:
ok here u guys no more taking around and fooling wats the cause of all problem in ftp why u can't login ........no more passive or etc............the main cause of the problem is the FIREWALL that ur using in order to connect to ur FTP Client just disable ur firewall thats all .....ALL FTP CLIENT TESTED ....DISABLE UR FIREWALL IN CONNECTING TO THE FTP I REPEAT TO THOSE WHO CAN'T READ>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Exactly, that is most of the time the cause. But sometimes changing settings is easier then disabling a firewall every time you ftp. Wink
markgil
changing setting!!! thats right but some other user won't connect like me i change my setting but its the same i can' t connect so the main thing i can do is to disable my firewall....