FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Flash Site Templates ?

SupernaturalFans
Does anyone know a great site where u can find free
flash templates ?

thx so much!!Smile
TeenZine
if you keep posting and earn some frihs there are a few people who would make you your own for frih$ When you have a few 100 try making a post in the market place. Or you could try Google
SupernaturalFans
im new here so how do I get 100 pts ? I guess I have 0
but how do i get 10 or 20 etc

Thx though
TeenZine
SupernaturalFans wrote:
im new here so how do I get 100 pts ? I guess I have 0
but how do i get 10 or 20 etc

Thx though

it would be a 100 frihs
Points can not be transfered you get those by posting and you lose a point a day when u get hosting so the mods know your active and you keep your hosting. Talk to me by aim or msn I want to talk to you.
SupernaturalFans
100 !? so thats like 10 posts ? 20 posts ?
TeenZine
SupernaturalFans wrote:
100 !? so thats like 10 posts ? 20 posts ?
20 rely good ones.
ixtra
There are many sites from where you can get free flash templates here are some of the sites where you can
www.freesitetemplates.com/
http://www.freewebtemplates.com/
www.free-flash-template.com/
www.webtemplateszone.com
http://www.freelayouts.com/templates/flash/
and lots more sites just search for it Wink
Teddy1
As ixtra said there are many free flash web templates/layouts, But there is one downside and that is the template/layout may have a copyright on the template. There are many programs you could use to create one too. Some are not always easy but there are many that are very easy to use with an intuitive interface. Smile
Blu_Spykz
New to creating websites (My Creative Design Site)... But could I use Macromedia Flash MX (now adobe..) to create a flash site?

May sound like a daft question, but I can't find it on the help files, and only really had one good look around it.
CyanEyed
yes that is what is used to create flash stuff, although, if u really want to head in that direction, then upgrade to flash 8
jrschool
Now Im looking for flash Temp too and many thx to "ixtra" 4 your helping
Blu_Spykz
CyanEyed wrote:
yes that is what is used to create flash stuff, although, if u really want to head in that direction, then upgrade to flash 8

Thankyou Exclamation for taking the time to reply.

Don't really know if I wanna go "flash" but it is now an option.
Jack_Hammer
SupernaturalFans wrote:
Does anyone know a great site where u can find free
flash templates ?

thx so much!!Smile

Eh... Don't use flash it's not all it's cracked up to be, certainly not make a website out of, maybe a game or media but not a website.
proto-man
It certainly can be difficult to make a really good site in flash, but if you are skilled and manage to achieve it, you can get some awesome results. I have seen some flash artists' portfolios and they looked awesome. If you have the time to learn flash, definitely do take a look. You might have to start from the beginning, but it'll be a great addition to your web development skills. And hey, you might have some doing some other animation on the way.
tribe
I am not sure if you really want a flash template. Perhaps an html or php template with flash embedded in it, but Flash sites can be a real ass to keep up and edit.

IM me at my AIM if you want some more insight since I run a few sites and can possibly guide you in the right direction.
alwom
a much cheaper alternative to flash and alot easier to use is a program called swish, you use the same swf files and simmiler interface and users cant even tell weather your site is created in flash or swish. hope that helps some, and you can get a free trial of swish at swishzone.com
ravi_9793
add templatebox.com
they have great collections of free flash templates
achowles
I wouldn't recommend building an entire site with Flash unless you're very familiar with the program. Even some pro sites don't support some major browsers.

Try incorporating Flash elements into an html site first. Unless you need a lot of animation all over the place then html is a lot more versatile and easy to update. A lot of web designers don't even learn Flash because of this.

Just a heads up.
mensun
There is a site called http://www.vastdown.com where u can find dozens of templates( flash included ) but they are pirated (I dun know exactly). remember all these templates may be worth more than 45$ in templatebox.com or other templates zone.
however give thanx to the site vastdown.
unknownc1c
I like Flash! I just learned a lot of it this year. Still a lot to learn though.

I want to some how make a 3d evironment with it. Be able to move with in it, but it's really complicated and i get figure out how to make a line move the right way when you try to look around. Perspective is easy, i just can't figure it out yet. I'll get it eventually.... i hope Razz
java_nel
Whenever i want to get a template (website template or a flash template) i just search it on google.. there are lots of free stuffs to download..
ravi_9793
mensun wrote:
There is a site called http://www.vastdown.com where u can find dozens of templates( flash included ) but they are pirated (I dun know exactly). remember all these templates may be worth more than 45$ in templatebox.com or other templates zone.
however give thanx to the site vastdown.

thaks yor adding new site.It is very useful for those who need a flash template.Yes thay have professional layout...for free. Very Happy
Vrythramax
The only problem with flash templates is you can't edit them....unless you have flash 5 (or higher) and a working knowledge of how to edit flash.

I myself work with flash/shockwave....as can be seen at the link (Vrythramax) listed below...I also have other sites done in flash.
Chris24
Can anyone make me a shoutbox from flash? is it possible? saw one the other say on this site that looked hot, will pay $150 ...... PM me if interested.
jayandsilo
not good for search engines
Vrythramax
Chris24 wrote:
Can anyone make me a shoutbox from flash? is it possible? saw one the other say on this site that looked hot, will pay $150 ...... PM me if interested.

I'm not sure about making one in flash....but I am sure it's possible. There are some very good ones available for free in PHP however.

And the post above mine is totally correct...a flash site doesn't play well with search engines....but there are ways around that Wink
Blaster
www.freelayouts.com they have the best flash templetes in my opion.
lookatme
<a href="http://sitebuilder-fx.com/">SiteBuilder FX</a> it seems pretty cool.
icon
it's too bad swish.com is down. it used to be the easiest and prettiest instant flash template software download there was. try http://downloads.com/ or http://hotscripts.com/ ? good luck!
SmartIcon
dear, you go to your favorite search engine and have a search of free flash templates. all the best.
art-of-orion
uiuuui