FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Out Of Curiosity

Cephalic_Carnage
My account was suspended about a week ago, due to problems I was having from a script, causing a problem in the server.
I am curious as to how long my account is suspended for?
SpellcasterDX
Since you ran out of bandwith, it's probably suspended till next month. So, it might be back by Monday. But, I'm not a mod, so I can't say for sure.
Marston
SpellcasterDX wrote:
Since you ran out of bandwith, it's prolly suspended till next month. So, it might be back by Monday. But, I'm not a mod, so I can't say for sure.
Yeah, actually, it looks like his problem wasn't with bandwidth; had you read his post carefully, you would've noticed he said "causing a problem in the server", suggesting that the script took up too many server resources (not to be confused with bandwidth).
SupernaturalFans
does that happen a lot on this site ?
cause im hoping on opening an web account
and creating a flash site. Hopefully I wont have
too many problems Very Happy
SpellcasterDX
Marston wrote:
SpellcasterDX wrote:
Since you ran out of bandwith, it's prolly suspended till next month. So, it might be back by Monday. But, I'm not a mod, so I can't say for sure.
Yeah, actually, it looks like his problem wasn't with bandwidth; had you read his post carefully, you would've noticed he said "causing a problem in the server", suggesting that the script took up too many server resources (not to be confused with bandwidth).

Oh yeah. Oh, well, in that case, only his account creator or Bondings can answer this question.
billybob
SupernaturalFans wrote:
does that happen a lot on this site ?
cause im hoping on opening an web account
and creating a flash site. Hopefully I wont have
too many problems Very Happy

nope accounts only get suspended if you break the t&q