FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Download Program from Site

Possum
Hi

I have a program that I have created that I would like to distribute. Can I place it on my FriHost site for download

Thx.. Possum
James007
Of course.
SupernaturalFans
Possum wrote:
Hi

I have a program that I have created that I would like to distribute. Can I place it on my FriHost site for download

Thx.. Possum

Lets see it, Im curious its probaly a rad program
Possum
SupernaturalFans wrote:
Possum wrote:
Hi

Thx.. Possum

http://udopage.com/Download.php
SpellcasterDX
Possum wrote:
SupernaturalFans wrote:
Possum wrote:
Hi

Thx.. Possum

http://udopage.com/Download.php

Might I offer a bit of grammar help?
Possum
I cannot spell or write all I can. Just know how to code.. please let me know where I have gone wrong and I will correct.. all advice great fully received
Bondings
Possum wrote:
I cannot spell or write all I can. Just know how to code.. please let me know where I have gone wrong and I will correct.. all advice great fully received

I don't think he meant your post.

About your program, if you made it yourself and it doesn't do anything illegal, is adult-oriented, related to hacking or anything else prohibited by our TOS, then it is allowed.
SpellcasterDX
Possum wrote:

Oh, I was referring to your site. On the download page of your program. I saw some grammar erros here and there.