FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I'm Back

Possum
Hi

Ive been away from FriHost fro a number of months. I guess I'm just glad my user name still works.

Any way I'm back for a reason. I have developed a web authoring tool I call uDoPage. Yes I have my own website and presently don't really need to use the very generous offer from FriHost to host my site here.

However some of the uDoPage users may very well like what you have to offer here. In fact I'm recommending them to use FriHost.

See: http://udopage.com/Expenses.php

I just want to make sure what I am doing is OK here. I'm not commercial yet but that's my intention.

You Opinions please.
mathiaus
Its legal and doesn't break any existing rules. Could you please make it clear though that posting has to be taken seriously. I doubt other members of staff would like to receive lots of new members spamming to get a host. (We get enough of that anyway Rolling Eyes )

Good luck with uDoPage. What is it by the way? A CMS or a program running on your computer which creates the pages?
Possum
Yes as a spam hater I agree.

uDoPage is a program running on your computer.. The way I see it why have your CPU in New York when you live in Dallas.

CMS are cool though but not everyone needs one.
James007
Moved to Advertise Your Website.