FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

KoiboySG1
The first movie was not great but this one looks nice... i hope.

Here is the new trailer:

Here
Revvion
The first was indeed not great but watching this i just can only say one thing, nice.
AGW-Bryan
Can't wait to see it. Mainly because this is my first knowledge of the Silver Surfer.
sonicj
I thought the first one was good. Only thing that sucked was how they did not follow the story line of the original comic. But with marvel not being in charge it is expected. Course anything with Jessica Alba in it will blind me to the truth. All I can say is I would have her babies. See I am already distracted from the topic. geez. Wink
RT Cunningham
According to the FF4 comics back in the 60's, the Silver Surfer heralded the arrival of the planet-eater, Galactus, and later saved Earth from him.

I don't know if the movie will follow this plot line, but probably not. I can't even watch to the trailer right now due to the Asian problem with the Internet connections to the U.S.
angelussum
Not a big fan of the first. Am somewhat surprised to see a second, but maybe it will be better.
jayrelle
Hmm.. I like the first movie, but not that really good.. Its good that they made a sequel to the first.. Cant wait to see it.. Very Happy
pudovkin
... didn't knew the Silver Surfer was such a bad guy. Humpf.