FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ipb v2.2.1 retail version

Alias
Hello Sir, I just wanna ask if I'm allowed to put my ipb v2.2.1 retail version? If it's not its ok Wink if I'm allowed then its good! Smile

Thanks! Smile
wumingsden
Alias wrote:
Hello Sir, I just wanna ask if I'm allowed to put my ipb v2.2.1 retail version? If it's not its ok Wink if I'm allowed then its good! Smile

Thanks! Smile

Show proof that you actually paided for it then you are more than welcome. If you have no proof, then no, you are not allowed to use it here at frihost.
Alias
what kinda proof do I need to provide? Like giving my customer ID or the receipt of purchase?
swizzy
what kind of proof do you need?

does it mean all retail software are supported on showing the "proof"
SpellcasterDX
I think you need to show them the license.
wumingsden
swizzy wrote:
what kind of proof do you need?

does it mean all retail software are supported on showing the "proof"

All software that is not free to use is not allowed here at frihost unless you provide "proof" that you have purchased it first.

The "proof" will depend from software to software, but is usually in the form of a receipt of purchase or paypal transation

@Alias - I have opened up an information ticket on you. Please provide the "proof" that you recieved from the purchase in there. This way only some staff have access to it and it also provides a future safeguard for members of staff opening an alert about you possibly using warez IPB.