FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Added text

Panthrowzay
I added then deleted a domain to my acount called omnis.no0b.be and now my php files have stoped working and display http://gatekeepr.frih.net/omnis.no0b.bewhateriwaslookingfor.php
my site is http://gatekeeper.frih.net
what do i do?
SonLight
I got the following when going to your home page:

Quote:
Not Found
The requested URL /omnis.no0b.beindex.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It appears to have a bad default home page address. Can you try putting a simple index.html page in your public_html directory and see if it finds it? You may need to turn off whatever was sending it to the other address.

The nature of your problem may depend on how you set up your domain. You could have set it up to point to the main folder or to a sub-folder. It appears you have pointed it to the main folder. The names appearing in the error message and in your post should not have included the domain name as part of them. Whether you misunderstood how to set up the domain or whether the names are in error as a result of a configuration problem is not clear to me.

I would suggest trying to work with simple html files until you get those working, and use both the preview button and typing in the address to make sure they work, then post as much information about the problem as you can. You may need help from someone more skilled in url addressing issues than I.[/quote]