FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

RPG World

GameFreak
RPG World is a site with role-playing games and forums. Here's a link:
http://www.rpg-world.be.tc

Whatever it is, it's different. You have to choose your world: either Harry Potter, Pokemon or Inu Yasha. We use the RPG MOD ADR and it is really fun. So, check it out, and enjoy!
einstein
really cool. i recommend it to all frihosters. Very Happy

join the Harry potter forum, especially. Wink
benjad
JAMB (just another message board).

Your gateway page to your three (count em three empty message boards) looks awful. unstyled text links, surrounded by poorly placed and colored ads.

Try again... i think you can do better. Add content first.... then add a message board. Don't expect visitors to add all your content.
einstein
benjad wrote:
JAMB (just another message board).

Your gateway page to your three (count em three empty message boards) looks awful. unstyled text links, surrounded by poorly placed and colored ads.

Try again... i think you can do better. Add content first.... then add a message board. Don't expect visitors to add all your content.

yeah, the gateway needs to be improved. but you just see the forums. the role playing there is really good. the concept of the message board is really superb. Very Happy
GameFreak
Thanks and yea, I'm working on the gateway. I just made it in a hurry actually. And, yea, I really like the Harry Potter Forum myself.
Dakafall
The forums are good, but yeah the gateway needs some work but im not going to bring you down for it... You did a good job, keep up the good work!
mattneed
benjad you dont need to act like that. He did nothing wrong to you and you have to sit there and make fun of his stuff. Thats just wrong. If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.... thats all i have to say.
benjad
mattneed wrote:
benjad you dont need to act like that. He did nothing wrong to you and you have to sit there and make fun of his stuff. Thats just wrong. If you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.... thats all i have to say.

Let me say two things..

#1.
Quote:
Advertise Your Website
Advertise your website and get some feedback about it.

The point here is to both advertise your web site, and get feedback about it. Frankly, this site has a poor design. It's not personal, it's just a critique of an unfinished project.
Browse the rest of the advertise your website board, and look at all the ppl bumping their posts because they still are still looking for critiquing. The only way to improve a site is to have a fresh set of eyes honestly look at it. This is what allows a site to improve.

#2. JAMB. -- sorry, but unless you are Frihost, your site HAS to be more than just another message board. Don't expect the visitor to your site to provide all your content. Focus on your unique content first, and develop it well. Once you get a buzz going, then open a message board.

Since this post is [waay off-topic] I will not reply to any further messages along this line. If you want to make it personal, PM me.

Otherwise, I look forward to the remodel of this website, to see it improve.
GameFreak
Well, as for the critisizing, I don't mind it as long as one's words become harsh.

In reply to the JAMB, I suggest that you register on one of them (Harry Potter preferably) and check out how different they all are.
GameFreak
I recommend you to join the Harry Potter RPG and fast. Well, here are some feedbacks from our members:

Quote:
Great work AVKGFreak !! Its a great site and I am having fun !!

Quote:
yeah, its a great site(school), and i am planning to become one of the greatest wizards here.

Quote:
Its a great site
I havent seen such a better school of wizards

Quote:
I'll try telling all the people I can .

Can you request all the members at frihost to enroll and stay active .

This place is real great fun .

Well, so, hurry up and enroll before it becomes difficult to earn Knuts, Galleons, Sickles, etc. and duel.

Also, here's a really detailed description of the Harry Potter World:
Quote:
If you like Harry Potter, please visit this site:
http://www.rpg-world.be.tc
Enroll in the Harry Potter world.

After enrolling, please post a few times, earn Galleons and then go to the RPG. You may choose from a variety of 4 houses, your wand and even get Sorted in the Forums. After doing so, you may duel with other Students or with Death Eaters. This will lead to you gaining experience points and upping your level, learning new spells, etc.

Besides all this, you may visit Diagon Alley, buy stuff, open a Common Room, store your stuff in it, open an Account at Gringotts, get healed in the Hospital Wing, become a Prefect, edit your peferences, go in search of secrets, improve your magical skills and much much more! So, hurry, enroll today!

May the Duel go well and may the best Wizard win!
ixtra
Please check this site its really awesome!
Become a member of the Harry Potter forum and try to become the best wizard!
I recommend it to all frih host users +1
The concept is innovative and very good
I really like the RPG where you can duel with death eaters, members and find secrets using the muraders map.
Please join this site
GameFreak
I've added a lot more stuff to the Harry Potter World now.

There's a lottery, Quidditch, a Magical Cauldron and even a Stock Exchange now!

I've fixed all the errors as well.

So, what are you waiting for? Come on and join! Very Happy

We already have 17 members and 300+ posts.

Enjoy!
Dakafall
You are doing a great job of updating and getting members, I will have to join one of you forums here soon, I just have been really busy trying to get my website up and running.
GameFreak
Thanks a lot.

I look forward to seeing you register Very Happy
CsWastedTalent
I like ur website and ya you neeed more people on it :0
GameFreak
CsWastedTalent wrote:
I like ur website and ya you neeed more people on it :0

Thanks a lot man Very Happy

I look forward to seeing you enroll!