FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My latest Forum!!!

einstein
just visit the forum, register, and start posting. you will know what it is as soon as you visit the site.

http://sciencecore.proboards98.com/

NOTE: Even if you don't want to register, atleast leave some comments here, so that i can improve it. i made it just now, and i have already got a member to sign up.

Come on frihosters, i know how much you love forumming...........why don't you register and be active on my forum too??? Wink

hoping to get many members from here.
einstein
come on, somebody join my forum!!!

its only on science, and all the scientists at frihost will love it!! Wink
plato
Add some nanotechnology sessions!!
plato
By the way im in, as PLATO
einstein
thanks really PLATO. also, the first five members who join my forum will be made Moderators. so hurry up, if you want to become a moderator. PLATO has been made one. Very Happy
mattneed
einstein wrote:
thanks really PLATO. also, the first five members who join my forum will be made Moderators. so hurry up, if you want to become a moderator. PLATO has been made one. Very Happy

i just joined
einstein
thanks mattneed. you have also been made a moderator. i hope you remain active there, and tell me if something needs to be added. i am looking for some Modifications, and will add them soon (after my exams).
plato
einstein wrote:

Thanks
bgillingham
What I have learned about new forums is that they are really hard to get started...

Your forums need to either give users a reason to post -- like contests are the best example - if nothing else, the winner simply gets their name posted as the winner.

I thought that your site lends itself to "Help me with my homework" subforums.

Another idea is giveaways. I like the idea of Tee-shirts or hats - with your website's address.

Not that you can see what I've done - by the success of my forums, but I think that the proof is there. Actually, I just installed a MOD to my forums so that SPAM bots couldn't make posts. Believe me, you won't want posts like that on your forums. Very Happy