FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Private Runescape servers.

tr33t
Ok first off, yes there is a page for runescape, but not private runescape servers. So I decided to post it up. In all my runescape servers my name is tr33t or treet. My first name is always tr33t and if for some reason I cant get on tr33t I make treet. For those of you who do not know how to play private runescape server. regestration is not like the real runescape. All you got to do to register is type in the desired username and pass and KABLAM! there ya go! Now for most servers if you want to change your password just do ::password newpass but I may be wrong. The best place to go to find runescape private servers is www.moparisthebest.com and then into the forums.
jeremyyak
Dodian is also another good one.
It's not quite as big as Mopar, but I like it better Razz

http://dodian.com/

And just a warning for users, don't use your real Runescape password.
More than likely you will get hacked, all the user data is unencrypted, and viewable by whoever is running the server Wink
~Jeremy~
jakester
What do you mean private RuneScape servers?

And not to be a n00b, but isn't that against the rules

The only authorized servers are Jagex's but I believe that rule is for public servers...
DeathPact
yea private servers are against jagex's rules.. but just as in any other game, very little is done to stop them from existing