FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Second email about low points, without the first?

stone1343
Hi, here's my thing, I got a second and final email about low points, and I don't recall receiving a first notice. My frihost account is important to me, and the second notice really scared me. I wouldn't have ignored the first warning. Anyway, I'm not complaining, just kind of wondering if anyone can explain what might have happened.
wumingsden
stone1343 wrote:
Hi, here's my thing, I got a second and final email about low points, and I don't recall receiving a first notice. My frihost account is important to me, and the second notice really scared me. I wouldn't have ignored the first warning. Anyway, I'm not complaining, just kind of wondering if anyone can explain what might have happened.

You would have recieved one. Could it have gone straight to the spam can?
Bondings
That's also another reason why 2 emails are being sent, there is more chance of at least one of them to arrive.

About the email, it could have got lost, could have went to your spam can or there was some problem with sending emails at the moment that warning was supposed to be sent.