FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What Game are you playing ,at the moment???

animassacre
At the moment i'm playing Freelancer.
Here a link:Freelancer
It's a little bit old ,but it's very butiful game.

I sugess you to post here about the games that you play ,now . You could give a quick review ,screenshots or intreresting links.

The game that I wont to play after freelancer is Half-Life 2 Episode 2(BIG FEN ) ,but I will have to w8 , till it comes out.
rightclickscott
Final Fantasy 3 (DS)
Final Fantasy 12 (PS2)
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Soul Calibur 3 (PS2)
QrafTee
Within the past week or two I've played:
Final Fantasy III (DS)
Mario Kart: Double Dash (GCN)
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GCN)
Rise of Legends (PC)
Solitaire (PC)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PSP)
Wii Sports (Wii)
TonkPilz
World of warcraft (PC)[MMORPG]
Company of hearoes (PC) [RTS]
Quake ]I[ Arena (PC) [FPS]
Inkball and Minesweeper (PC) [Windows vista games]
Thug
At the moment im playing

Red Steel (Wii)
San Andreas (Pc)
Wii Sports (Wii)
Worms 2 (Pc)

Thats about it,

Might buy Rayman Raving Rabbits today Razz
borv
I'm playing FIFA 07 on my PC because its so addictive. The manager mode on this game is just amazing!!!!! Very Happy
CyanEyed
Need For Speed Carbon (PC)

ive got to about 54% in career mode and ive unlocked some wicked cars
darth_revan
Fable: The Lost Chapters (not the first time)

Got to start The Undying again too, it's waiting for me..
Flakky
I am playing Wik and the Fable of Souls (search the www.reflexive.com website) because it is so addicting.
You need to swing around and bring a little, green, animal (called a grub) towards some I don't know what and you have to swing platforms using your tongue (Highly addictive!) and I play Alien Shooter (This game is also on Reflexive and the company website is http://sigma-team.net/) and in that game you have to shoot aliens coming from all sides in this isometric world stuffed with ammo, guns and a good storyline.

Both games are for the PC and Wik and the Fable of Souls has a Xbox 360 version.

PS: I used to play Freelancer but it gave a fatal error when I was trying to play the second mission. Sad
Tuxy
I'm playing Splinter Cell 4 on my pc. The multiplayer is awesome. Although you need a high-end to play the game it realy worth upgrading or buying a new pc.
Fake
Currently I am playing Cricket 07. Been getting some good editors, especially with the Ashes on at teh moment, it is nice to sit back and start a big test match. The lazy season spirit Laughing Laughing
Afaceinthematrix
I'm currently playing Star Wars Battlefront for XBOX along with a few others such as Enclave and Doom 3: Ressurection of Evil. Ever since the 360 came out, I've bought a bunch of old xbox games because they are so cheap! I bought Madden 04 the other day for $2! I also bought a bunch of other cheap games.
Flakky
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
I'm currently playing Star Wars Battlefront for XBOX along with a few others such as Enclave and Doom 3: Ressurection of Evil. Ever since the 360 came out, I've bought a bunch of old xbox games because they are so cheap! I bought Madden 04 the other day for $2! I also bought a bunch of other cheap games.
Nice buy, today N64 games costs about that on the market Sad (relatively expensive)

I actually wonder why people (including me) are able to post while they are playing, and while they are playing multiple games Laughing
linkman2004
Twilight Princess(Wii)
Elebits(Wii)
Star Wars: Republic Commando(PC)
Star Wars: BattleFront(PC)
Halo(PC)

That's about it. Although I'm having fun downloading demos that I could never play before(crummy computer) on the new computer I got for Christmas. Razz
animassacre

I have finished the freelancing on Freelancer
,but because i don't have much spare
time i'll constrane my slf only to
StarCraft and Generals:Zero Hour.
We play a lot on those two with friends.

But only till Half-Life 2 Episode 2 comes out ,because (i have already sad that) Half life is the BEST

baldur's gate

i'm old school Smile
falco211
I beat Legend of Zelda on the Wii and I'm currently messing around with Wii Sports. On my PC I'm currently playing GTA SA.
Zouthen
World of Warcraft (PC)
Starcraft (PC)
Need For Speed Carbon (XBOX360)
Revvion
World of Warcraft (pc)
Neverwinter Nights 2 (pc)

and sometimes

Zelda majoras mask (n64)
Zelda ocarina of time (n64)
Jakob [JaWGames]
For the moment I am playing Empire Earth, Rome and a textbased browser RPG called "Legend of the Green Dragon" which actually is hosted here on frihost.

Here is a link to it if you are interested Wink
william
Recently, I've been playing:

Super Mario 64 (N64)
Banjo Kazooie (N64)
Banjo Tooie (N64)

Super Smash Bros Melee (GCN)
Metroid Prime (GCN)

Metroid Prime: Hunters (DS)
Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis (DS)

Burnout 2 (PS2)
Gran Turismo (PS2)

Online Shockwave Games (PC)

These are the games I've played in the past week. I haven't been using my Xbox or PSP much for the past month.
xilverwing
STARCRAFT (OLD BUT FUN)
SpellcasterDX
I'm currently playing FIFA 07. I must say, tournament mode is amazing. I've yet to try out manager mode, but according to reviews I've read, it's also an amazing feature. So, I'll be looking at that mode soon.
Afaceinthematrix
Flakky wrote:
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
Nice buy, today N64 games costs about that on the market Sad (relatively expensive)

I actually wonder why people (including me) are able to post while they are playing, and while they are playing multiple games Laughing

I'm not actually playing it right now. those are just the games that i am currently working on now.

fashioncrimewave wrote:
baldur's gate

i'm old school Smile

Baulder's gate is awesome. I loved them. I had 1 and 2 for xbox and i beat both. that would be tight if they made another one. do you know of any other games that are similar?
Afaceinthematrix
Jakob [JaWGames] wrote:
For the moment I am playing Empire Earth, Rome and a textbased browser RPG called "Legend of the Green Dragon" which actually is hosted here on frihost.

Here is a link to it if you are interested Wink

I think I've played that green dragon game before but don't anymore. but i'm current playing Marcoland and I've played lost realm, and Alien Adopion Agency. i am thinking of making my own text based game like that but don't really have any original ideas.
iNs@nE
Well, This is my first post. So let me introduce myself first. I am iNs@nE - a professional gamer and a Basic Developer working for Actoz Soft.

The games I'm playing currently are:
1. World of Warcraft - MMORPG - PC - www.worldofwarcraft.com. This is the official link. You can check the game out here. Most of you might be familiar with it already.
2. A3 - MMORPG - PC - [url]eng.projecta3.com[/url]. This is another beautiful online game. Keeps you captivated.
3. Splinter Cell Double Agent - PS2 - www.splintercell.com. Ubisoft has a come a long way since their release of Arcatera - The Dark Brotherhood. The high end gameplay here makes the game simply captivating.
4. The Oblivion: The Elder Scrolls - PC and XBOX360. www.elderscrolls.com. Now if you are an RPG lover, this is the game for you.
5. Coming to strategy, Medieval 2 Total War currently. www.totalwar.com. This is a turn-based strategy game.[/url]
6. If you are interested in sports, you could go for FIFA07. Not much of a difference from FIFA06 but it sure has some improvements like more realistic movement of players.
Lots more to play, BattleField2, Need for Speed Carbon (I am not impressed by it), Dreamfall (Slow but interesting. The ideal game for lazy times)....

- iNs@nE
djsamsung
what i'm playing? ahha.........not playing any nex-gen games coz i got a crappy laptop..... anyways,

currently playing NBA LIVE 07, Reservoir Dogs (not bad i say, bout to finish it but why game reviewers hate it? it's worth a rental), and lastly Psychonauts...juz started playing it even though it's released like early this year.

Wink
TripleSicx707
Rainbow Six Vegas (360)
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360)
Call Of Duty 3 (360)
guissmo
Kingdom of Loathing!
clicky!

Very Happy
cloudship
Wawoo, freelancer! that's the game I've installed and played and stopped at the second second Wink Not used to that kind of open scene.

I'm playing NFS 9 (most wanted) these days. hoho, my poor laptop just crushed when i once got over 320000 bounds in one track. I guessed that was because of my 32Mb video card. Anyway, it works fine most of the time and I have a lot of fun, except when I was busted...
wombatrpgs
I actually haven't played much recently, been travelling, but anyway:

Wii: Twilight Princess
GBA: Final Fantasy Legend - Really old game that's actually not FF, but still a fun RPG
And on PC I'd rather program games than play them. Which is where msot of my time is going...!
Notigam
I'm playing World of Warcraft and The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. Many of you playing this games too, they are awesome Very Happy
Blu_Spykz
Zoo Tycoon 2 - PC
Pro Evo 6 / MGS Subsistance / Res Evil 4 - PS2
Boffel
Actually I looking for a new game now. Latest game I have test was voyage century. An ok game...

But I still like wurmonline and runescape bether Very Happy

And as you see, I like mmorpg. Dont like offline games so much...'
Razz
scimitarmoon
At the moment I'm playing Phantasy Star Universe, but I also play Phantasy Star Online from time to time, and I've got Twilight Princess lying around somewhere, needing to be played. Embarassed
DeathPact
world of warcraft, just like about 8 million people out there and warcraft 3. I also enjoy the occasional counterstrike match
blendbet
I have stuck with playstation 2 games.
Many old arcade (previous coin up games)
Guitar hero II ( i love this game)
Snooker 2005, FIFA 2007, Call of duty III, Namco museum. Taito games, Laughing
blendbet
...toca racer, Smackdown 2007 is a very good playstation2 game.
I like to play alos some strategy games in my pc. Tropico, tropico paradise, Ages of empire. Laughing
TarsajumaClan
Gears of War; Pretty much amazing, I love this game.
jordankalel
Burnout 3 for xbox
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2
Tekken 5 for ps2 and arc
7Pound7
hmmm i play medal of honor, allied assault/spearhead/breakthrough. it was on sale as a three-in-one box some time ago and i thought lets buy it for the heck of it. its nice. especially the multiplayer thing. although those clan-children can be really annoiying
Alias
Currently I'm playing Silkroad Online, Dawn of War, and Half Life.
Peterssidan
Monkey Island 2, Pro Evoloution Soccer 6 and some Counter-strike Source.
I don't play that much but it's fun games! Very Happy
Blu_Spykz
Actually, am playing Devil May Cry 1 - Never completed it so thought I should Smile
tricecold
At the moment and for the last 3 years EVE-ONLINE and also Oblivion, Gothic 3 and X3 the Reunion
amusic
Currently I'm playing Cabal Online, Fifa 2007 and Company of Heroes.
Handermier
Currently I am bouncing between three games for XBox 360.

Dead Rising - Pretty fun game except I am still trying to learn how to get it all going. Kind of a pain, but I love how you can pick up anything in the mall and use it as a weapon. The story..thus far..seems out of the ordinary for a zombie genre. That is great to see. 7.5/10

Samurai Warriors 2 - I have always loved Dynasty Warriors. There are a bit of tactics and a lot of beat the crap out of lesser soldiers with your weapon. I picked this up not knowing anything about it, but it seemed good. It has the same amount of history that Dynasty Warrios had except it was set in Japan. History is always good. I have been playing it as a buffer between Dead Rising and my other game. 8/10

Smackdown versus Raw 2007 - This is one of if not my favorite game played. I have always loved wrestling since I was a kid. I haven't played a wrestling game since No Mercy on N64. I had XBox, but I don't think RAW was a wrestling game so much as wrestling torture. This game has a fantastic character creation and entrance creation. All the wrestlers voices. The announcers. Signs in the crowd. Fantastic move lists. This has taken up roughly 50% of my personal life since Christamas. 9.5/10
roninmedia
Madden 2007. Very Happy
Chamaleon
Actually I'm playing Gunbound more than other games, but sometimes i play Maplestory or Bots online..
Ducksteina
I'm playing quiet a lot right now!

- Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
- Defence of the Ancient (PC)
- Battlefield 2 (PC)
- Wii Sports (Wii)
- Wii Play
wietn
I am playing right now:

- Counter-Strike 1.6 (an old game, but it is popular in whole world..)
- Second Life (Beautiful game)
- Knight Online ( A Free MMORPG game)

And a lot more...
Geminh
Until last night, I was still currently playing Resident Evil 4 for the PS2. But I finally beat it!!! Very Happy It took me around a days time to complete this game (that being approx. 24 hours). I really enjoyed playing this game, and I recommend it to anyone who owns a PS2 at the moment and enjoys a game that'll keep you entertained from start to finish!
hardcoregamer808
Gears Of War (Xbox 360)
Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Silkroad Online (Pc)
Battlefield 2142 (Pc)
Chalchihuitlicue
Phantasy Star Universe, mostly. I don't get a lot of time to play games anymore. I do still go back and play Phantasy Star Online and Soul Calibur from time to time.
MYP415
I never constantly play any game but currently I have been playing Gears of War and Madden occasionally
falco211
I am currently playing Geist for the GC and Yoshi's Island 2 for the Nintendo DS. Both are great games which I didn't really expect.

Geist I expected to be boring but the story is really interesting and the multiplayer is great when you have friends over. Yoshi's Island 2 is just as great as the first one on the SNES. A lot of levels to unlock and there are around twelve mutliplayer game. I'm almost done with Geist though.
RicardoRA3D
At the moment i'm playing Priston Tale.
speedwaffle
Still all about Counter-strike. Although I play BF2142 quite a lot also. Both are quite fun and good action. Company of Heroes is worth the money for a RTS game also.
Ghost900
I play Guild Wars the most and I also play Battlefield 1942, Half-Life 2 EP1, and Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne.

The games that I played not to long ago are Half Life 2 and the normal Warcraft 3.
vandame
Im plying Ogame and Counter-Strike 1.6
Ogame its very good !! i recommend for all ! Laughing
Unzoomed
ATM the best games in the univers are:

---- || Warcraft 3 TFT || ----

---- || Guildwars || ----

and .....

---- || Flash TD || ----
Chronos
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I love it.
jchang
bots online at the moment i am going to play 9dragons when i finish the download
kurogane
All games of Mini Juegos!

Matta ne~
smithy
i'm playing Gears of War at the mo on INSANE MODE!!! pretty cool!! this month i'd probaly buy mass effect and crackdown, also i played a bit of quake 2 on the ps1 well good game!
sevedrihan
I still have yet to catch up on a large list of games, lol, but anyways...

Final Fantasy IX + XII
Okami
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Tales of Legendia
Tales of the Abyss
Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria

And a selection of others I just never decided to continue with Razz

Also always playing Guitar Hero 2, still having problems with Jordan and Six on Expert.
Vladalf
At the moment I'm playing:
1) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
2) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Multiplayer
3) Soldat
4) Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer
5) Call of Duty: United Offensive Multiplayer
6) Faces of War
7) Rubies of Eventide
8 ) Galactic Civilizations II
9) The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind
10) Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo
11) MDK
12) MDK 2
13) Gothic 2
14) World of Warcraft
15) Tremulous
16) Galactic Hunt
wombatrpgs
I have no idea how you can concentrate on so many games at once. I can only play one at time at best, but I guess I just have so little time... Oh well.
animassacre

i tryed halo ,but i didn't liked it that much:(

still playing generals and BroodWar with friends is the best

xyberz
Shattered Galaxy. So damn addicting. Can't wait for a new MMORTS game to come out!!! Starcraft 2 maybe, huh, huh? Laughing
mark25
NFS Carbon!
Serafina
Call of Duty, the original one. XD

My brother just got a Wii though, so I'm going to start Twilight Princess pretty soon.
outamoney
WARCRAFT 3 THR FROZEN THRONE

Best RTS on the market
Danne206
Counter-Strike 1.6 @ Computer ,, San Andreas @ Playstation2
blendbet
At the moment i am playing guitar hero 2 . I love this game
Blu_Spykz
Unreal Tournament,

Never played it before Monday, but am hooked now.
legion
World Championship Snooker 2005 ... the first tournament Smile
bluepeople7879
Hmm. At the moment I am playing...

The Sims 2- I love this game! Its pretty addicting...i've never really stopped playing it!

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas- Beat this game, but still only 78% finished...

Hmm, I think thats about all of them im playing at the moment!
bulek
At the moment I play Flatout2. That game is very good and in my opinion - a lot better than Need For Speed Carbon.
Cee_Jay
i have been loving FPS n TPS games...and a special appreciater to the games involving high quality 3D graphics..like GTA VS, SA, Max payne in the past... but trying "Age of Empires" for once moved me to the strategy games...
the planning nature...broader entities to be controlled, n ancient theme collectively result in a mature temperament of the game....
i have already completed Age of Empires1, Age of Mythology n Ageof Empire..Rise of rome...now looking forward for CIVILIZATION series

well..being a hardcore gamer..i would recommend these games...coz i personally enjoyed...
i bet..once you get into this temprament you will search for such games;)
Riesjart
At the moment I'm playing Kindom Hearts (PS2).
It's kinda tough in the beginning, but at the moment I quite like it, even my girlfriend ! Very Happy

Just finished Killzone (PS2) and God of War (PS2) Great game !
Cannot wait until God of War 2 comes out..
dan751
What game am I currently playing? Well, that depends on which system:
Sega Genesis: Sonic The Hedgehog
Gameboy Advance: Sonic Advance 1
Nintendo 64: Super Mario 64
Sony Playstation: Spyro the Dragon
Xbox360: The gamercard bar in my signature will tell you what I've been up to.

Rest assured, I cannot play all these games at once, I generally play one game at a time, what game I play when I play some games depends on what mood I'm in.Wink
wombatrpgs
I don't believe I'm actually not 'playing' anything at the moment... I've gotten back into making RPGs and have been completely obsessed with finally finishing one. If I get it done I'll probably upload it to my site...

Only time I have apart from that is games on my TI-89, which are 'limittedd.' Oh well, always Phoenix.
coby
well, i have installed NFL 2007, Company of heroes, faces of war, cm 2007, pes 6, NiBiRu:age of secrets, RTL skijumping 2007, Top Spin, and Theme Hospital Smile but MOSTLY i'm playing Pro Evolution Soccer 6! cheers
fikabord
Have just started with Shadow of Coloussos, and I really like it. A couple of things that they could have done better but in all a very good game. Hat of for the ICO-team.
rongsen
Counter Strike Source
Commando_Sondre
I've been playing Counter-Strike: Source the last half year. It's an awesome game when you gets used to it! Very Happy
blk3
I am currently playing Warhammer: Dark Crusade
animassacre

I don't like HALO very mach, but i play
it now and then with a cople of friends

Right now I'm not plying anything, but I last played dead rising, and its great!
guugu
Voyage Century Online
BHSDKP
I am currently playing Gun Bound Revolution for the PC!>=D
Telnven
Currently playing Guild Wars, and will be for a very long time!
reddishblue
Halo 2 (Xbox)
Destroy All Humans (Xbox)
Goldeneye 007 (N64)
Infinity-al
Right now i'm playing Counter-Strike 1.5 WON2 and Half-Life...
hardcoregamer808
Lets see, now I'm playing:
Guitar Hero 2 (Xbox 360)
Gears of War (Xbox 360)
Pokemon Diamond (DS)
Counter Strike (PC)
Battlefield 2 (PC)
Battlefield 2142 (PC)
Tekken 5 (PSP)
Wangan Night: Maximum Tune (Arcade)
prole
I've been on Legend of Zelda: the Minish Cap these days. In between I switch from old SNES Prince of Persia to Rayman: Hoodlum's Revenge now and then, but most of the time I focus on Minish Cap just.
basementgamesltd
I am currently playing Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga. I remember trying to play it years ago when it 1st came out but I just didnt understand how the game worked. The whole THAC0 was a bit confusing, but after playing some more modern D&D, I'm starting to get the hang of THAC0. Anyways, Baldur's Gate is an awesome game with many many hours of gameplay that await anyone who wishes to play it. It's almost a predeccesor to the more widely known Dungeon Siege. Similar game mechanics, but Baldur's gate has many more quests and requires minimum specs to be played on a PC. Well, I'm out....

Keep it real......
EricBelt
Just finished Zelda: Twillit Princess
Elebits
Rayman
WiiPlay (love the tanks)
EricBelt
Oh, and Minnish Cap and plant to get Super Paper Mario soon Smile
SlideR.nl
The games that I play ATM are:

Test Drive Unlimited
Battlefield 2.

Test Drive Unlimited is so good Smile. I have played test drive unlimited for more than 45 hours now. I like it. Only there are some bugs, but it still is a very good game. SmileSmile
reddishblue
Knights of the Old Republic (Xbox)
I'm stuck on stupid Darth Malek! Confused
mattchun
Need for Speed Carbon

I've finished 47%
Keran
I'm playing the addon to The Elder scrolls IV: Oblivion which is Shivering Isles. I love this game, it's the only one that kept me playing so much, it's really addictive ;]
Satori
EricBelt wrote:
Just finished Zelda: Twillit Princess
Elebits
Rayman
WiiPlay (love the tanks)

Yes!! The TANKS RULE!! I finally beat the one player version recently. It was tough, but I got through it all.

Anyway, I'm currently playing wii sports and wii play (unfortunately the only games I have for my wii so far.) Oh and Zelda: A link to the past, which I downloaded from the VC. I couldn't resist it! I love all the zelda games (with maybe the exception of the second zelda on NES.) I'll most likely download ocarina of time too...and probably will buy some other fun wii games down the road.

Before I got the wii, I was playing warcraft III (yes I know I'm a little behind on the pc games...but I didn't get it until recently and have always loved the series.)

I still need to finish the last level of warcraft III and then I have the expansion levels to do as well. After that I have a list of games on the PC to play.

Battle for Middle Earth II (and the expansion)
Star Wars Empire at War
And Command and Conquer (the first decade)

That should keep me busy for quite some time I think!
Sneemaster
I'm playing Neverwinter Nights (the first one since my PC sucks), Galactic Civ 2, Vegastrike, WinBolo, and some small games like Rocket Mania, and Puzzle Detective. I was just playing Earth 2150: the Moon Project and C&C Generals. Now I'm making my own games (using C# and DirectX).
Jamie Summersett
Well in between graphic renders I play "SOCOM Navy Seals fireteam Bravo2" for the playstation portabe Cool
basementgamesltd
Hey all,

I'm still playing Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga but my friend recently purchased a Playstation 3 and gave me his old PS2. A couple games I've started playing on PS2 include Winback 2: Project Poseidin, Magna Carta, and Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter. Out of those few games, I'd have to say that I enjoy Breath of Fire the most. It has some interesting game mechanics and plays very smoothly. Winback 2 I bought because I loved the 1st one on N64 and would play it all the time. Anyways, that's about all the game's that I'm playing right now. I'll be sure to check this post again sometime soon....

Keep it real......
vlad02
Today I played:
1. World of Warcraft;
2. Black and white 2 Wink
3. Worlords Battlecry 3;
4. Empire of Earth 2;
5. And I played today Spider-man 3 an hour or so...

P.S.: Freelancer? cool game...
P.S.: I love strategy games... Very Happy
ashish2005
I do not play games that much now because my system does not support the new games and I am unable to upgrade my system so that I can play new games. The only games that I play are online flash games in my site where the high-scores are saved and trophies are won. I just play those flash games to increase my trophy count. However, I do play those online MMORPGs called cybernations and lunarwars. They are pretty addictive.
Sparda
World of Warcraft (PC)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (Gamecube)
Guitar Hero II (Playstation 2)
Chrono Trigger (Super Nintendo)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (Gamecube)
vaoger
Half life ( Replay)
half life 2( still stuck)
world of warcraft (MMORPG)(rarely... TOO XPANSIVE)
Gunbound( MMO) Rarely
MapleSEA(MMORPG)(SEA)
FlyFF(MMORPG) (TW server)
Pokemon (NDS)
MechWarrior4(FPS)
Empire Earth(Strategy)
Warcraft 3 (DOTA)
Worm3D
Oni
FungWanOnline(MMOEPG) ( Malaysia Server)
JY2ONLINE (HK server)
FEAR
Stalker
Biohazard 4
Comandos destination berlin
RFONLINE (HK server)
GUILD WAR ONLINE (Sometime only... too expensive)
SIM 2

Thank God i have 2 160Gb seagate hardisk for them!!
Aidmar
Hi everyone!!!

I am playing only "Warhammer: Dawn of War", and Browser-Based games like Ogame (Very cool this, in english), Meteorus (Brasilian) and RyuDragon (Brasilian too... Yes, i'm brasilian). Anyone like these games??? Knows another one???

Good Game for all!!!
Satori
Rented Super Paper Mario earlier this week and have been playing it a good amount recently. It's pretty fun! Could make use of the motion sensitivity of the controller a little more if you ask me, but I'm still enjoying it! I don't think I'll finish it before it's due back on Saturday, which is a little sucky cause I don't want to buy it or have to rent it again...and I would like to finish it.
Packfan104L4
I've been playing Soldier Force. Basically a free CSS.

Join my clan if you play! Bulldawg!
Aidmar
I've played "Justice League Heroes" for XBox this week, and I loved it!!! But I don't have a XBox... Crying or Very sad Exists a game in this same style for pc, or the same game for pc??? Anyone Knows??? If exists, tell me PLEASE!!!
lonelym
I've played the following this week.
Xbox - GTA San Andreas
Xbox - Sims 2
Xbox - Halo 2
Computer - Halo 1
Computer - Gaia Online
Computer - DotA (Defense of the Ancients) Warcraft III
snicker
Medieval 2: Total War (PC)
Wii Sports(WII)

I am planning to buy Zelda: Twilight Princess (WII) as soon as possible... but time is never enough... Very Happy
LoGD
At the moment I`m playing Uefa CL 2006-2007. It`s very good like FIfa 2007 but i like it more because of the mods and the includions that make it better ;] i like to play it in network it`s pretty fun ;]
hiquality
I don't paly computer games anymore...Now I have a PSP and that's the main gaming console...
Psycho_X52
8ballclub...

I would have played Wolf:ET, but I have some serious harware problems.
comi.1985
Well, considering that I am on my spring break at the moment, I am spending as much time as I can playing games and resting my brain.

At the moment I am playing:
- Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (with superpatch, and option file 1 month old)
- Infernal
- Titan Quest

To any PES fan!!!Feel free to contact me I would really like some serious PES discusion to have
spykE
I play some World of Warcraft atm when I got time, other then that nothing.
ShawnKelfonne
I've been playing both Super Paper Mario and .hack//G.U. as of late.

.hack// has been pissing me off though, because the same PKer keeps getting me. Guess I need to level up some more. =P
Satori
So I did end up beating paper mario...It was a fun game! Lately I've been playing more wii sports and wii play, and I also got a game called Kororinpa: Marble Mania. It's reminiscent of monkey ball, but is a little different. Overall a fun game, but there could be more to it. Hopefully they make a sequal that addresses the issue.

Anyone else excited about smash bros brawl?? Have you all seen the website?

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

Check it out!
Frequent Flyer
Im Playing Sim City 4 i Got A City Of 160,000 People Woot!
Tuffluck
I have been playing Legend of Dragoon for the playstation 1.. No matter how old it is, this is a great game to play!
exarkun
Currently playing Dawn Of War: Dark Crusade and C&C 3: Tiberium War..

Quite addictive playing the campaigns..
catscratches
I never play other games than my own (testing purposes) and Shawn64's games.
kopnima
Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven
missdixy
Eve Online
and Sims 2 Mad

Hoping to buy a dance pad and get into DDR this summer...
Rapt0r
Well, lol I'm just playing one game all the time, KalOnline - a free MMORPG. I'm kind of addicted, u could say Laughing

-Rapt0r.
wombatrpgs
Ugh... I just finished a solo playthrough on Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones... It took only twelve hours, weirdly enough... But now I'm concentrating on making a gaem rather than playing!
David_Pardy
On PC -

Morrowind, Worms World Party, Doom 3 and Civilization 4.

On my phone... Well I found gameboy, nes and snes emulators for my Symbian S60 3rd edition phone so I've got Pokemon Crystal happening on my phone :p.

Also, Day of The Tentacle is also running on my phone thanks to a ScummVM application developed by a third party Very Happy Very Happy.
basementgamesltd
As of the moment I am playing Rampage: Total Destruction for the Nintendo Wii. I must say, this os one of the coolest games. Of course everybody remembers Rampage from the arcades and how awesome that game was. In this new one you can do so much to destroy stuff. There are jumps similar to the jumps in Smash Brothers (double jumps) and the game is completely 3d.

In the 1st rampage there were only 3 playable characters. You had the ape, the lizard anf the wolf. In this new one there are over 40, yes, 40 different monsters you can play as. Each monster has its own strengths and weaknesses. My favorite so far is either Ramsey the Ram or Rhett the Rat. And the monster's names are humerous as well.

Anyways, it's a great game and anyone who's intrigued should pick the game up. It can be found for less than $20 at most Wal-Marts. Adios...

Keep it real...
TarsajumaClan
I am loving ShadowRun!!!
Satori
Rented Mario Party 8 yesterday. It's pretty fun. Of course it has all the classic mario party elements, but the minigames are much more fun with the wiimote controls. Overall, not a game I would put on my must have list (though worth buying if you've got extra cash and have plenty of other good wii games.) Of course, I've only played a little bit of it, so I might change my mind if I find some stuff on there that just kicks ass. Suppose we'll see!

Right now, I'd give it a 7 out of 10.

Still playing wiisports and wiiplay of course. Also, just got Worms World Party today, but haven't had a chance to install and play it yet. Probably will be a little while before I do (as I've got a list of PC games yet to play...)

No one responded to my previous question!

WHO'S EXCITED FOR SMASH BROS BRAWL???
M-W-G
I'm playing Crackdown on Xbox 360 a lot at the moment. Its kind of a cross between GTA and Mercenaries, the sort of unrealistic element of it makes it fun as well, e.g. being able to jump 30 foot in the air and being able to pick up huge objects.
bigdan
NBA Live 2006 (yes I need to upgrade to 2007)...where else can I create a 7'6 centre with the ability to shoot threes, block and dunk? Laughing
eLto
At the moment, my spare time is consumed by the amazing titles of Tomb Raider Anniversary and Final Fantasy XII. Both huge titles not to be missed, and great fun if you like the categories Smile
basementgamesltd
Hey all,

The game I am currently playing is Space Station: Silicon Valley. The game is for the N64 console. Silicon Valley flew under many radars but is an excellent game. If I made a Top 10 list, it would easily make the cut. The premise of the game is a space ship that crash lands in a mysterious Space Station that is run by animals. During the crash landing, one of the robots that was helping to fly the spaceship explodes into 5 pieces. These pieces you must collect in order to win the game. The only piece that you start with is the memory chip that kinda walks like a spider. With this memory chip, you can take over different mechanical animals throughout the space station. Each animal usually has 2 unique abilities (A button/B button) that is used to help solve the problem in each level. Some of the animals that are encountered are dogs, foxes, gorillas, hyenas, penguins.....the list goes on. Anyways, the space station has 4 regions (temperate, snow/ice, jungle, and desert. The appropriate creatures are encountered in the respective regions (penguin in the snow, dog in the temperate...etc...)

Well, hopefully someone took the time to read this lengthy explanation of a game that no one's ever heard of and become intrigued enough to seek the game out themselves. It's an awesome game that is unlike anything you have ever played...I promise. It'll be hours of fun and the special bonuses will keep the players on their toes. Okay, it's really time for me to stop typing.....

Keep it real.....

- Tom
anonymous21
Final Fantasy 12 (PS 2)
Ragnarok Online (PC)
Kingdom Hearts I & II (PS 2)
O2 Jam (PC)
Rose Online (PC)
jabronie25
MVP Baseball 2005 (Xbox)
LumberJack
Age of Empires 3 (PC)
Simcity 3 (PC)

I am generally behind on the whole gaming thing. I am excited about Starcraft 2. I hope they do a proper job of it.
hiquality
Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction - it rocks
World of Warcraft - pretty addictive
Heroes of Might and Magic 5 - kewl
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - knocker

all of them on MY PC !!
Boffel
Im only playing minigames at www.123spill.no, www.1001spill.no, www.teagames.no, www.miniclip.no, www.cbc.ca/kids ...

And im also testing gamemaker games and sometimes I even play counterstrike. Rolling Eyes

Very interesting eh? I doesnt think you guys care anyway... Laughing
dark_Pandemonium
Right now I'm finishing FFXII
vernersen
i play diablo 2 lod , im so addictive Razz
rightclickscott
Augh, I have no new games to play, so I ended up borrowing Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. I feel outdated.
vonboy
pokemon diamond. i'm at the elite four right now at like 41 hours. i'm just leveling up my guys so i can take them on. i heard that there harder then the elite four on ruby/saphire version.
rheanna
Playing poker on Betzip then switching off to tournamentgames....
pedrothelion
At this time I'm playing mostly Myth II: Soulblighter, just ranted a bit in a thread. I'm hoping to get on a team for the Myth World Cup 2007 before registration closes, so here's to hoping someone I know logs on sometime soon! Very Happy

I also alternate a bit between Dawn of War: Dark Crusade and Football Manager 2007 (man, is that game addictive!)
Aidmar
I am a prehystoric player...hehehe. Im playing Final Fantasy Tactics (ps) for the first time!!! This game is very cool!!!! I always play Browser-Based games too, like Ogame (www.ogame.org) and Meteorus (www.meteorus.com.br).
Satori
pedrothelion wrote:
At this time I'm playing mostly Myth II: Soulblighter, just ranted a bit in a thread. I'm hoping to get on a team for the Myth World Cup 2007 before registration closes, so here's to hoping someone I know logs on sometime soon! Very Happy

Man, I remember Myth II! I have that game, but haven't played it for years and years...but it sure was a sweet game! Maybe I'll dust my copy off and install it again to see if I still like it as much as I used to. I never got through it all the way when I got it. Maybe it's time to beat it!
Flakky
PS:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl
Unreal Tournament 2004
Tomb Raider Anniversary
SWAT 4

Really cool, especially the first one.
spinout
right now I play Railroads! - but it's so heavy on my pc...
and I think the economic part is to simple...
Actually a bad game even though I loved the first one by Sid
CMA
Web-based Games:
- Adventure Quest
- Dragonfable

Pen & Paper:
- Dungeons and Dragons (various campaign settings)

Online:
- Guild Wars
- 9 Dragons
desertwind
Hearts.

Sudoku Smile
anonymous21
I'm playing Rose Online (http://www.levelupgames.ph)

Visit this site; the game's fun! Try it
McDucque
I'm playing Pokemon Pearl on the DS...

I haven't played since Yellow, so everythings new to me and giving me that same feeling as when I first played Red so long ago.
Flakky
McDucque wrote:
I'm playing Pokemon Pearl on the DS...

I haven't played since Yellow, so everythings new to me and giving me that same feeling as when I first played Red so long ago.
That feeling is awesome right Very Happy
fibian
in the past like 2 weeks iv played(all for 360)
amped 3
blazing angels
madden 06
call of duty 2
smack down vs. raw 07
transformers the game
phanstey star universe
need for speed carbon
Keran
I started playing Two Worlds now. It is a mediocre game, I thought it would be awesome, but it's just an average, maybe even, nice game.
bri4n5
I'm playing Doom3, it's scary and has great graphics Twisted Evil
Boffel
I still play alots of mini games, like games at: www.teagames.com - www.miniclip.com - www.123spill.com - www.1001spill.no - www.cbc.ca/kids - www.radicalplay.com etc...

And I still love that types of games Very Happy

Sometimes i also go in wilderness in runescape...
Raydon
animassacre wrote:

I sugess you to post here about the games that you play ,now . You could give a quick review ,screenshots or intreresting links.

The game that I wont to play after freelancer is Half-Life 2 Episode 2(BIG FEN ) ,but I will have to w8 , till it comes out.
˛
...same here Smile

I'm playing Freelancer for more than a year now on a server called Freelancer Universe.
It's a gr8 game and a gr8 server...
Lancer
Right now I'm mainly playing World of Warcraft. I still visit Runescape from time to time, and on occassion, I will visit Rappelz. Not enough time to play much of anything else.
albusa
right now i am playing with my awsome Playstation Portable,

1.Prince of Persia :Revelations
2.Transformers the movie
ShawnKelfonne
Right now I'm finishing up Jak 2. Trying to get done with the PS2 games that I still haven't gotten a chance to finish. Other than that, I play some Guild Wars occasionally, have to get ready for Eye of the North after all.
mattchun
I'm playing the cards game by the windows. lol.
Packfan104L4
Battlefield 2142, and have been playing since Christmas. Up to 147 hours and counting Very Happy
rayx
Morrowind Elders Scroll IV - Oblivion
Spiderman 3
mina
right now i'm playing Odin Sphere, which is awesome but terribly hard for me (i'm not that good at games). I'm loving it, the art style is beautiful and the story keeps me going... otherwise I'd probably quit (again, so hard for me *tear*).

i'm also playing Viva Pinata ( so cute!) and Okami. Very Happy
bulek
I just finished S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl and started to play Morrowind Elders Scroll IV - Oblivion - Shivering Isles.
rheanna
Addicted to these freeroll tournys on the poker sites. lol
smithmcfarlandslattery
I currently play:

World of Warcraft: pay to play
MapleStory: free to play
GUNZ: the duel: free to play with cash shop
AMERICAS ARMY: free to play
Battlefield 2: free to play with purchase.

there all pretty fun Smile
Gustaf
I just finished the main story of Resident Evil 4.

I like this game. A lot of action!
Really funny.
Fake
Counter Strike, 1.6
Newnone
me? i play Tinywarz... lol
Vladalf
Now I'm playing:

Thief: Deadly Shadows
Brothers in Arms: Road to HIll 30
Call of Duty 2
Galactic Civilizations II
Soldat
Street Bike Fury
Company of Heroes
Armagetron Advanced
Caesar 3
World of Warcraft
Virtua Tennis 3

And I have some other games instaled that I haven't played recently:

Star Sonata
Sacrifice
Call of Duty
Call of Duty: United Offensive
Warcraft III
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
The Movies
Tremulous
Wild Earth (Demo)
Railroad Tycoon 3
Tribal Trouble (Demo)
Satori
I finally found some time to take up where I left off in Battle for Middle Earth II. I started playing this game back in February, but only played the first 5 levels or so. Now I'm about to play some more right now. I showed it to my cousin earlier today and he thought it was pretty cool. I'm pretty excited that I actually have some time to play. I haven't played any video games on my computer for quite some time now.

At some point I'll also get back to Heritage of Kings: the Settlers when I get a chance. I got through some of it also a while ago and haven't had any time to beat it since. After these games, I have quite a few waiting in line to play...so I'll have to see if I can make some time to play them as well.
DivineConclave
Still playing WoW, primarily. I have a guest pass to Lord of the Rings Online, but that game is so laggy, I don't think I am gonna get it... not yet anyway. I am gonna make a thread about it here somewhere to get input from others.

I do like the fact that Lord of the Rings Online has musicianship as it does. And the graphics are absolutely stunning. Some flaws in the game are the lag, the complicated beginning crafting (it would be fine if they worked you UP to that point, but they start right off with it).
djcaution
I've recently picked up ninja gaiden again after not touching it for years and I havent been able to put it down since! Back when I first got it I barely got past the first chapter and I said screw it cuz the game is freaking hard Mad but now I'm just flying through it and its so much fun. I love it when this happens with older games that I never spent enough time on Very Happy
FroHawK
haha right now im running 2 games on my network...

day of defeat source and warcraft 3

haha...
Sarcas
World of Warcraft, counter strike source or Battlefield 2 depending on whoever is online

Definately going to give Warhammer and Starcraft 2 a try though when they're out
LegumbreMuerta
Transformers - The Game Cool
Byakuya_Kuchiki
Runescape & Dark Throne.
spykE
I'm playing Oblivion, finally got into it a bit more Smile.
pedrothelion
Satori wrote:

Man, I remember Myth II! I have that game, but haven't played it for years and years...but it sure was a sweet game! Maybe I'll dust my copy off and install it again to see if I still like it as much as I used to. I never got through it all the way when I got it. Maybe it's time to beat it!

Haha, yeah, you definetely should! Be sure to check out http://www.projectmagma.net for updates (if you want them) and a look into the finer, nicer side of the online community through the forums.

At http://thetain.totalcodex.net you can also get a bunch of 3rd party created single player maps and missions, some of which turn the whole game completely around. The Mazzarin's Demise series are still pretty popular but it's recommended you play them co-op if you have the chance and are playing on higher difficulties.

I'm listed as TheHelmet on projectmagma if you ever sign on their forums.. Cool
Emmer-Compascuum
I'm not playing any game at the moment (I wouldn't be browsing the forums while playing a game at the same time, would I?). However, aside from that, I would be playing Counter Strike - Condition Zero (taking a break at the moment). I don't really see what's so great about first person shooters, but ah well... The reason I play it now is that I want to make a map for my friends. (Ahm yes, I know it's a bit hypocrite)
eku53ru
The games that I am currently playing at the moment include Animal Crossing: Wild World, Pokémon Diamond, and Nintendogs for the Nintendo DS. Aside from that, a friend introduced me to Ragnarok Online (he talked about it a lot), and I love it; I've only been playing for almost two months and people do not believe that I am a newbie. I play on a high-rate (private) PvP server, and I stink at playing to kill (I'm normally killed, haha); I only play for fun until someone attacks me. XD
wombatrpgs
I just found Ancient Domains of Mystery the other day, and now I'm addicted and not playing anything else... Anyone else here ever play that in it's heyday? I'd be intersted in advice and such.
Kelcey
I'm sadly playing... Enchanted Arms. I just started again. I realized quickly why I stopped playing in to begin with.
Ran_Werkheiser
I am playing Freelancer, Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour, SimCity 4, and Pokemon Crysal and FireRed emulated on my PC.

I like Freelancer because of the vastness of space you can explore.
bigdan
NBA Live 2006 and Madden 2006...I haven't gotten around to updating yet Laughing
mjohnson
I only play three games they are CS Redalert II and Diablo II.I like redalert very much,it is easy and interesting
web_harman
well right now only game on my mind is rfactor .... well this has come as a dream game for me.... i always wanted to be in formula 1 racing... now at the age of 22 it seems a little unrealistic tht ishall be racing a formula car on real tracks but this game has fullfilled my hobbies at least virtually

this is the third game that i have purchased ....

rfactor
mattchun
Football manager 2007 by SI, actrually I've been playing it for about 4 years from CM4-Championship Manager 4.
patoy
Currently playing Beach Life developed by Eidos Interactive. A really old game released last 2002. It's a sim game that you'll be developing a beach resort.
Guelila
xilverwing wrote:
STARCRAFT (OLD BUT FUN)

lol me too!

Im playing :

Starcraft Broodwar
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Counter Strike 1.6
Pokemon Yellow Version (Like in the old days Very Happy )

Thats about it for me xD
spinout
Civilization IV. oldie but ok.
Guyon
While my primary game is a real table top RPG. I just started to play Guild Wars again on-line.

I left for about 9 months and totally lost my playing ability. While I am slowly getting it back I didn't realize how good I was nor how important it is to have friends help you out on that game. Becuase I time I will never be as good as I once was, as least I have all 4 of my power characters still.

For thouse that don;t know about Guild Wars, it is a non monthly pay Mmorpg (short for Massively (or Massive) Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game). In other words unlike EQ (Ever Quest) or WOW (World of Warcraft) once you guy the game there is never an additional fee. Though I am not saying EQ or WOW is a bad game, I just like the no monthly charge.
Satori
Just beat LOTR Battle for Middle Earth II yesterday. Now I think I'll move on to the expansion "Rise of the Witch King." I really enjoyed this game a lot, though there could have been a few minor changes that would've made it even better. I'm ok with it as is though. It certainly provides a refreshing take on the classic RTS game. I'm interested to see what they changed for the expansion, as well as how different the new race is from the existing ones.

Anyone else play this game recently? What did you think?
Aidmar
DOOM III IS MONSTRUOOOOUS!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOW!!!!! Twisted Evil
Satori
Beat Rise of the Witch King not long ago. I was a little disappointed with it overall. Of course the gameplay was fun, and the story was decent. But the levels weren't challenging enough at all. I felt like I just waltzed right through them all. The new faction, Angmar, was different enough to make it slightly interesting and novel, though after a couple levels, the novelty quickly wore off. Overall, a decent expansion...but nothing really that exciting to make it stand apart from the original. I guess I was just hoping for something more "****** yeah!" and got something that was just "eh."

Next I'll be moving on to finishing "Heritage of Kings: The Settlers." This is another one of those games I started a while ago and never finished. I guess I'm about half way through it or so.
Damarus
Atm I'm playing Call of Duty 2...and i will for a few more hours Razz
prole
final fantasy II. it's hard... kinda. at least harder to play than zelda games.
wombatrpgs
Which Zelda games are you referrin to? I'd think the original two were sufficiently more difficult than FFII...?
lethaltriad
Right now i'm playing these games listed below.. I got a new video card so i have been catching up on my gaming =)

BioShock - Love this one, favourite game in a long time, love the atmosphere it puts me in.
Lost Planet - Extreme Condition - Second favourtie game i've been playing, looks great on a widescreen
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl - nice game sorta slow at first but its interesting
Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars - good strategy game, usual CC stuff
Overlord - funny little game, very amusing
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter® 2 - love these type of strategy games
Colin Mcrae Dirt - graphics are nice, gameplay sucks though or maybe its cuz i cant drive lol
Need for Speed Carbon - favourite racing game i've played in a while apart from need for speed underground 1
prole
wombatrpgs wrote:
Which Zelda games are you referrin to? I'd think the original two were sufficiently more difficult than FFII...?

actually it was final fantasy IV that i played (known as final fantasy II in north america). VI is the remake of III... the numbers are confusing...

never played zelda origins though. will get around to them someday.
carlokes
Hi there,

Play the classic World of Warcraft Smile

Stay Cool.
DSGamer3002
I'm playing multiple games right now. Here's a list:

Metroid Prime Hunters (I'm doing a speed run for the single player.)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Going for 100% on Hyper Mode.)
Pokemon Pearl (EV training ftw)
Mario Strikers Charged (Mainly online, but I'm trying to beat the Striker Cup on Extreme mode with a low-power team.)
Ducksteina
I'm playing the good old Battlefield 2...^^
Loghete
Right now: Evil Genius. I had forgotten about that game, but now I'm addicted again...
spykE
I'm just gonna start playing Fifa 08 Cool
Guyon
Guild Wars Faction

I just started Guild Wars Factions last week and was playing an Assassin.

I have been a big Guild Wars Prophecy fan for along time. Over two years. WOW has it been that long?
Anyway I am pretty good with most of the classes in Guild Wars Prophecy , but had the hardest time playing am Assassin from Gild Wars Factions. It was a totilaly diffent feeling and I hated it for the longest time. In fact I stopped playing for a day deciding on if I should just try and dump the game at a local shop.

OK cooled down now and staring to get in to the Assassin character now and I like it much better. Definitely not my favorite character nor the easiest to play, but it does have some fun aspects and you have to really keep busy to play it in a battle. Lots of do and keep track of, so there is much more actions in a battle.

So In the end Guild Wars is still my favorite game. and if Factions lasts half as long as the original Guild Wars Prophecy then I will be incrediblly happy.
McDucque
Warriors Orochi

Samurai/Dynasty Warriors mash-up thats rediculously better than the rest.

Trying to unlock all 90-something characters, its painful.
spinout
I play the free pc game generally ...
xbcd
A really addicting text based game is thotmarket

http://thotmarket.com
its free and has alot of user generated content, it is s stockmarket that you buy shares in the goal to make it big and get rich.
wombatrpgs
I don't know if that's more of a... social site?? than a game. (No good word for it!) There's really more of a point to it than any game I've heard of.
DivineLight
I am currently playing Dungeon Siege II.
Most of you've played dungeon siege probably. it was not a good game (at least in my opinion) but they've added many fun factors in dungeon siege two. Good cinematics and in game videos really add to the story and you keep on playing.

Character development is also very much improved and you can learn special abilities which are really cool.
medievalman26
I will be playing WoW in a few minutes.
dray101
Call of Duty Muliplayer, Civilization 4, Worms World Party, and a few others
Emmer-Compascuum
I bought Command and Conquer - Generals: Zero Hour yesterday, so I'm playing it now. I'm doing the skirmishes a bit and I must say... Damn, that Air Force General is annoying to battle against. >.>
wombatrpgs
Well... I finally got through Ancient Domains of Mystery... after about three months. Really, free games beat commercial ones in many situations. If you're looking for a REALLY big RPG challenge, that's the game for you.

Anyway, I'm back to making the Team Olympus RPG. Beta testing is open through the signature's link.
Aidmar
I am playing Comand & Conquer - Generals, without expansion, again. I have forget how cool is this game!!!
jonas_alves
Mu Online;
Gunbound;
FRETS ON FIRE;
Trickster Online;
InkBall Very Happy (from Vista).

I can't download new songs for Frets on Fire Sad I don't know where i could find the music files.
MikeNF75
Currently playing World of Warcraft, EverQuest, and Legends of Norrath. Oddly enough, their idea for a TCG was well planned out. The artwork on the cards is excellent, and the strategy behind the set of starting cards works. My only complaint, they could use some additional flavor text -- Even if they are only digital.

Quote:

Inkball was fun! I just had to get rid of Vista.. It was too unstable for my HP/Compaq. I'm not even sure if I can get it as a stand alone to run on XP =)
Sarcas
MikeNF75 wrote:
Currently playing World of Warcraft, EverQuest, and Legends of Norrath. Oddly enough, their idea for a TCG was well planned out. The artwork on the cards is excellent, and the strategy behind the set of starting cards works. My only complaint, they could use some additional flavor text -- Even if they are only digital.

Quote:

Inkball was fun! I just had to get rid of Vista.. It was too unstable for my HP/Compaq. I'm not even sure if I can get it as a stand alone to run on XP =)

I don't ever see myself possibly playing 2 MMO's at the same timeline. Currently i'm more into RTS though, i've dusted off some starcraft/warcraft CD's and started playing again
Sparda
At the moment I am playing:

Guitar Hero II (PS2)
World of Warcraft (PC)
Warcraft III (PC)
Second Sight (PS2)
Emperor - Battle for Dune (PC)
biomerocks
i know this game is like real old but i am playing grend theft auto san andreas and have tried many cheats and some of them messup what u were doing and create more ways for you to die.
prole
playing redlightcenter at the moment. not vip though, can't have sex. Wink anyone else is playing feel free to join me. Razz
Vladalf
Loghete wrote:
Right now: Evil Genius. I had forgotten about that game, but now I'm addicted again...

I started to play this game too lately. Played it a long time ago. It's still nice. Smile
djcaution
dreamfall for xbox

now with xbox not making any more games, I'm going back and playing all the games I've missed. This one is amazing. And all the talking actually has super good voice acting. All of it! It's great, definitely a gem worth checking out
Schummi
I'm playing:
Battlefield 2
Ghost Recon
Call of Duty 2
Soon COD 4 Wink
andy26
Im currently playing doom 3 its pretty good so far althought the scare factor has worn off now... Rolling Eyes
xbcd
America's Army
And hoping to start playing the orange box this weekend (you know all those games that came in there)
ForceRun
It is hard to find time to play all the new games coming out. Just beat HL2 EP2 and Portal. Playing Team Fortress 2 as much as I can. World in Conflict is still high on my list too.
Arnie
Rollcage... still.
Ucbet
Championship managers rules !!!!! Best soccer management game ever Wink
MsRedImp
Unreal Tournament 3 is going to be the best game ever. The demo is out now but my PC isn't good enough to run it =/
rappn
Battlefield 2 @ Internet, funny as hell! RANKING FOR THE WIN Very Happy
2Moons, a very nice mmorpg, try it!
Kelcey
Now I'm playing Valkyrie Profile Lenneth on the PSP. I just beat Resident Evil 4 and Jeanne D Arc.
seanooi
Fable (PC)
Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (PC)
Need For Speed Carbon (PC)

Hot Shot Golf (PS2)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2)
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)

Halo3 (Xbox360)

JX2 (MMORPG)
2Moons (MMORPG)

and a few more i can't remember at the moment.
I'm just so addicted to games Razz
vinzes
NBA Live 2007! Laughing

I know, and I'm also anticipating the release of the 2008 version. I can't wait to play another game with the Dallas Mavericks!
Eyre
Currently I'm playing Ragnarok Online mostly. 97 is destroying me T_T.

On the side I'm playing random amounts of Scions of Fate and some Rune Factory for DS.
MsRedImp
Still UT3 Demo.

It is amazing.
kuhdorf
Bioshock

nice gfx !
cybertron
nba 2008
nhl 2008
nfs carbon (again)
worms 4 mayhem
simpsons: hit & run
cybertron
nba 2008
nhl 2008
nfs carbon (again)
worms 4 mayhem
simpsons: hit & run

waiting for pro street [full] to release
Roald
World of Warcraft and even that not regular; I would play no other game even if i stopped playing this one.
traxion
The games i play at the moment all on the PS3:D

PES 08
FIFA 08
SKATE
Warhawk
Insanity
I'm playing Tony Hawk's Proving Ground and some random browser games I find online. I still play the older games from time to time like Starcraft, Counter-strike, and Halo.
filet
looking at all posters here love action and strategy games...but differ from the rest here huhu im playing bookworm deluxe
hsadmin
I just stopped playing Halo for PC... Gotta love that game.. especcially playing online. I also just beat it on Ledgandary.
georgekalathil
I often play games with cards..
Sparda
My current game list is as follows

Guitar Hero III
Phantasy Star Universe
Fiesta Online
World of Warcraft (not so much though)
spykE
I am playing the Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer and also trying to finish the singleplayer aswell Razz. It's so awesome Cool .
Dean_The_Great
GOD OF WAR II!

It's great, and although I'm not currently looking forward to the next part (the part leading to the final battle... lots of random battles). It's gonna be great to kick some Might Zeus butt!
DarkCovenant
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune tied in with Warhawk and Resistance online, at night Final Fantasy VII, and just a tad of Halo 3 all lately.. normal mix. Thinking about going back to replay Dirge of Cerberus also soon.
Eyre
Still playing Ragnarok. Though my side games have switched to replaying KoTOR (PC) and Mercenaries (Xbox).
kicy
Half-life 2 for xbox 360 Smile
CMA
Started playing Guild Wars again, since I got the Eye of the North expansion yesterday.
Also planning to get Half-Life 2 Episode One in the near future.

On web-based games, still messing around on AdventureQuest and DragonFable.
prole
final fantasy v now, on visualboyadvance. getting to vi soonish.
lethaltriad
Right now i'm playing Crysis, Gears of War, Call of Duty 4 modern Warfare and Need for Speed Carbon
jtayl153
Not playing, waiting for the Company of Heroes patch to download.

Get this

it's going to take 75 hrs +/- (but probably +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++) to download the 1.8 gigabyte file

Yawn
fortune
online game called runescape online
heard of it?
any play it?

i used to play that, and have been on a few times recently. I'm TanoTheSly and/or TanoTheWry in there, whats ur name so i can see ya in it?

As for game i'm playing now...
still that one below
vvvv
eXon3
I just bought The Orange Box by Valve, and recently finished Portal.
ATM, I'm playing HL2: EP2 and Crysis. Both awesome and amazing games, although Crysis's a little hard to finish, but I believe I'll make it.

Sometimes I log into Gunz - an online MMORPG. [More details on: http://gunzonline.com].
Ghengis
Oddly enough, Resident Evil 4 (Wii). I loved the GC one so much I bought the Wii version, and I play it by an hour or two whenever I can squeeze in some game time away from my 2-year-old (NOT appropriate for kids!). It's definitely worth the price of admission.

At the same time:
Orange Box (still have to play both Eps, at least, plus more TF2 after the patch comes out)
Peggle ("the gaming equivalent of ultra-refined crack cocaine", as Yahtzee says)
Mario Galaxy (the Purple Coin levels are a BITCH)
Zack and Wiki (the last level is really, really long)

... what am I forgetting? Well, anyway there's a ton of games I have going at once, but I feel like I *have* to finish all of them. Eventually...
swizzy
Hitman 2: Silent Assasin
Counter Strike: Condition Zero
Need For Speed: Underground 2

I know they are quite old, but i simply keep playing them... they are so engaging...
Headhunter123
Right now I playing

World Of Warcraft
CS 1.6
Battlefield 2142
Runescape (When I am bored)
vonboy
right now i'm playing guitar hero 3 for the wii. i'm hoping that they make dlc for this version soon, i want some.

and also, cxan we say post in this thread every couple of months or so with what we are playing at the moment?
Pikokola
I'm playing...

COD 4:Modern Warfare, The Hardest difficulty, It's damn hard even when I had finish the game using recruit difficulty...
Kings of Chaos
Ragnarok Online [Yeah, it's old but I still plays it]
rappn
Im not playing a game right now, im programming one! Smile
Seiji
Still playing Jade Empire for the PC and almost done with it so going to start COD4 soon. I was previously playing BioShoch and Crysis but quit both in the middle.
Flakky
I finished playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. a couple of days ago and I am into modding right now. The games I currently play are random games like GTA: San Andreas, SWAT 4 and Unreal Tournament 2004.
bloodtiger10
For the days past (Present and Past)

- Counter strike

Cool - Halo (1,2,3) Laughing

- addictinggames.com

- tanks

- sinper shoot out

- eve online Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Confused Cool Cool Sad Smile Very Happy Shocked Surprised Sad Confused Laughing Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Wink Rolling Eyes Arrow Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea
Ghengis
Odin Sphere (PS2) is jaw-droppingly gorgeous. with an excellent story (Nordic mythology with a Japanese bent) and really fun gameplay. It's a side-scrolling beat-em-up with surprising depth. Combat isn't that varied, but you grow your own food on the battlefield (!) using energy released from fallen foes. Combine this with an alchemy system for brewing potions using stuff you find/grow on the battlefield and more. If you can find it, snap it up before it becomes an overpriced collector's item.
David_Pardy
Hmm...

I'm having a go at Simcity Societies, although whether it's going to be addictive and replayable or not is a different question.

I've been playing a lot of San Andreas lately

Opened up Oblivion and Morrowind a couple of times...

Can't really think of anything else, I've been pretty busy...
GoDHiM
CoD4 multiplayer, still havent play it single...I start playing crysis, bioshock, gears of war...but i dont get gripped...lately only multiplayer satisfy me Razz
Vladalf
I'm currently playing:
Half Life 2: Episode 2
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Multiplayer
Tremulous (nice freeware team based game)
The Matrix: Path of Neo
and sometimes a little World of Warcraft. I just finished Portal and I got to say it gives a nice gaming experience for all types of gamers, try it out!
I'll be playing Half Life 2 and Half Life 2: Episode 1 again pretty soon.

-Vladalf
Jakob [JaWGames]
Mostly Advance Wars Dark Conflict (Days of Ruin in the US) and Brothers in Arms DS at the moment.
tombula
Right now Gothic 2
tamilparks
i like the cricket game most.
frenklino
I not play pc games. I like psp games but on PC i play only sports Madden, Fifa no more, now i waiting for notebook. I will play cod4
tanlk
At the moment i'm playing:
+WOW
+Fifa 2007
+Counter Strike
+Need For Speed
And many online games Smile
I'm looking for the Company of Heroes patch to download. If you have, plz share for me. Thanks Shocked
medievalman26
Hmm, just whipped out diablo 2. a bit of WoW. and some other old games that I have.
chartcentral
Playing "Freestyle Blocks" on my mobile phone. It's just a tetris game though with a storyline and some power-ups to boot. On the PC, I also am playing the good old Red Alert from the Command & Conquer: The First Decade compilation.
secondeye
in the past like 2 weeks iv played(all for 360) And bound on SEga and Nintendo.. Lolz I pay Too many games on that and those were my 1st mini game station at home where me and my friends chellegnd each other.
i have played
amped 3
blazing angels
madden 06
call of duty 2
smack down vs. raw 07
transformers the game
phanstey star universe
need for speed carbon

Recently am playing Gta Sanadreas.. Lolz But i had stuck in one place.. God Damn it it make me Bore Because I had played that stucking round many times but didn't clear that...
oCraCko
im playing KUF COD FTW!!!!
legion
Right now I'm trying to improve in "Tony Hawk's Underground 2" Cool
Vladalf
1. World of Warcraft
2. Call of Duty 2: Multiplayer
3. Tremulous
And sometimes San Andreas Multiplayer (a modification of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas).

I recommend all of these game because they have great online play.
vaoger
command and conquer 3 tiberium wars
lord of the ring battle of the middle earth
perfect world (MMORPG)
Farm Frenzy ( reflexive)
Titan Quest : immortal throne
Worm 4 mayhem
Diablo 2 Lord of destruction
Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( stilll playing but not DOTA)
Seal Online (MMORPG)
Maple Sea ( MMORPG)
BUNCH of NDS GAME!

Playing this lot of game make me head ache!
Solution= Uninstall all!!... SOOn
Ucbet
Only Warcraft 3 ( DotA only ) Laughing Laughing
dukieboy
Im still playing counter-strike with my brother. Also I have Formula 1 challenge and RFactor installed on my pc. Awesome Racing Games!
kicy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl, we were playing the night it came out and did not sleep at all (I took a three hour nap, my friend didn't) and didn't stop till 9pm sunday Smile
bulek
Right now web-based game Travian, if I can say game to it. Wink
Ghengis
I pre-ordered Brawl through Circuit City (couldn't pass up a free $10 gift card), and it just came yesterday. I was just about chewing my nails off waiting for it, but now I've spent a few hours with it and it feels like it was a really solid investment. I like how the Subspace Emissary game makes you play as everybody, so you can get a real wide view of the fighters. I still love Kirby best, though -- it's odd how such a minimalist character design can inspire such fervent affection =-)
rufa
I play SSBB on my Wii, ah yeah it's so nice ;D.

Then on the computer I usually play some Warcraft 3 (tft) mostly DoTA. I also play some Team Fortress 2. Great games.

I'm waiting for Warhammer Online, Age of Reckoning to come.
Srs2388
i was just playing guitar hero 3 Very Happy expert hyperspeed 3
Vladalf
I don't have time to play lately but I'm playing:
Saga - the new mmorts, very interesting game but the game is instanced. No seamless world full of players. It's very lame, Ballerium is better but it dosen't have a big community.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
and World of Warcraft.
Hope I'll have time to play Tremulous and San Andreas: Multiplayer this weekend.
-Vladalf
Akito
I play MapleStory, FlyFF, 12Sky, OdinMS, TMS, LocalMS, Runescape (Boring), Cabal Online, Albatross18, Ragnerok, and some others.

They all are fun.
frankfava
Been playing a ton of Need For Speed games. Great Fun and so addictive

Need for Speed Most Wanted rocks on PC(and is amazing if you got high-end hardware),
Need for Speed Most Wanted sucks on PSP, lacks everything you want in a racing game.

ALso Unreal Tournament is extremely fun, backgroung music is annoying though.

Take it Easy.
Frank

AUSSIE PRIDE!!! Very Happy
malpa240
I'm playing in:
- NFSU2,
- BrainBread (modyfication for HL),
- Soldat (newbie :<)
and Sven Co-op (this is too mod for HL).
Thats all. I think.
Aidmar
Im was playing Hellgate:London (it is a GREAT game...), but it is too hard for my pc, hehehe... Always lag.
swizzy
i just found a good emulator, and i got hooked back onto super mario!!! Cool
vonboy
playing ssbb at the moment, have had it for about 2 and a half weeks, and will probably keep on playing it non-stop until spore come out in september. i havn't even gotten into on-line as much because i'm going through the singl player stuff to unlock everything.
medievalman26
Dragonfable, Adventurequest, and Mechquest
Fake
Gun by activision, and cs 1.6
oskuro
RIght now, im playing Halo 3, and oblivion again Very Happy
FlyingYouri
Now, I play GunZ The Duel and making my website Smile .
Peterssidan
The game I play most at the moment is Mtp Target.
Inspectorspeedy
I love playing the Wii! I also play the Nintendo Ds. I love playing Theme Park, although it may get boring. For the Wii, I love playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl! The multi-player part of the game is awesome! You have to play it to realize the cool graphics and fun! That is what i love to play.
IllusionSoftware
Current List of Games That I Play:

Call of Duty 4 (X360)
Gears of War (X360)
Halo 3 (X360)
Bully: Scholarship Edition (X360)
World of Warcraft (PC)
Aidmar
Well, i finally made my pc run Marvel Ultimate Alliance (all graphycs in minimum, and lag sometimes...). This game is Marvelous!!!!
hlavco
Pokemon Pearl (Nintendo DS)
Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
Rush 2: Extreme Racing USA (N64)
Earthbound (SNES)
Hypersonic.extreme (PS2)
Stepmania (PC)

I've played all these before, but they continue to be fun.
ahmedaby
Recently i finished the game "God father" I was playing "Need for Speed Carbon" I am also playin NBA 2007 online and delta force
Gabriel_Ns
uhh...Guitar Hero III?
Ghengis
I'm just catching up to some older stuff -- I got Uncharted (which is *awesome*, though I'm not really expecting much/any replay value), and only today I picked up Eternal Sonata, which I'm really looking forward to. Also, I'd like to get to play some more Smash Brothers, but the TV I have my Wii hooked up to is currently on the fritz.
calla225
Hmm. Right now I've been playing Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core for the PSP. It's fun to play, especially since I have an hour commute to my school.

After my finals are through this week, I'll be able to finish games I started. So far, I have lined up to play:
Final Fantasy VIII
Assassin's Creed
(replaying) Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Shadow of Colossus
Devil May Cry 4.

And I'm completely excited that Square Enix is releasing a remake of Final Fantasy IV for the DS because it was my favorite game growing up.
Sundae
Tried Baroque(PS2) on my friend's house yesterday, but it isn't my thing. I don't like how you have to be killed so the story can progress.

Mana-Khemia (PS2) has a nice atmosphere, somewhat relaxing and fun with it's alchemy mixing system. This kind of RPG fills what lacking in western RPG nowadays, a light atmosphere.

Still saving money for PERSONA3-FES...

and.. yeah, I have no next gen console like wii/PS3/X-BOX360
Kelcey
I'm playing Persona 3 Fes right now. I have GTA4 and am gonna start it soon.
Peckles
CounterStrike: Source.

Owning it up =)
andy26
At the moment im playing audio surf i think its a pretty awsome game. i think it will be awhile for me to get through all of my albums though XD
Indyan
Currently I am playing
CMR:Dirt and POP:Two Thrones.
orrvaa
i play now http://s7.ikariam.org/
medievalman26
....still the same three Very Happy but I just finished Warcraft, Warcraft2, going to start Warcraft 3....for the 10+ time. Yes I always go back and play the old games, they are the best.
lethaltriad
Right now havent been able to play much games but i've been playing Assassins Creed and some more Bioshock.. i knows its old but i always get drawn back into it. Waiting for GTA4 to come out on PC Very Happy
Vladalf
Lately I've been playing:

1) World of Warcraft
2) Joint Operations Typhoon Rising
3) Pirates of the Caribbean Online
4) Call of Duty 2: Multiplayer
5) Rubies of Eventide

Not much time lately to play games.
-Vladalf
Guelila
well Im still stuck with counter strike until I get a better graohic card Sad
Fake
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2
Ghengis
I remain inundated with great games to play. I'm doing Devil May Cry 4 now, which is really a great entry in the series, as well as working on Brawl and finishing the extras in Resident Evil 4 on Wii. I've got Eternal Sonata still in shrink wrap from almost a month ago. And I haven't even *bought* GTA 4 yet, because my life is too damn busy as it is.
zeus2602
At the moment i play Counterstrike Source
Zienna
...World of Warcraft. I know that it is getting old, but it still manages to keep my attention.
Does anyone know of a good offline RPG that you could recommend?
Vladalf
Zienna wrote:
...World of Warcraft. I know that it is getting old, but it still manages to keep my attention.
Does anyone know of a good offline RPG that you could recommend?

Well depends. What kind of rpg's do you like? Action RPG's with more battles, etc. or RPG with huge lore and slower progression?
-Vladalf
georgeraias
i'm playing counter strike source online game:)
i also play cod 4 and medalo of honor !
very good games Wink
tinyshamster
Im not playing any games right know but I used to play Perfect World, Mu online and games like that.
Arseniy
NHL 08, Trickshot (a kind of billiard), Assassins Creed, tetris (as always), Gravity Defied (as always) and Space Rangers 2 (that's Russian game, made by Akella, so you can hear that title for first time)
MythicalFault
Right now I'm playing Assassin's Creed. But I'm thinking about thieving either the Super Nintendo or the N64 from the living room and playing some older games, just because I do that sometimes.
legion
right now I'm doing some levels from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4. fun stuff! Cool
Zombie
LOL, I'm chopping yews in runescape while I write this =)
bigt
Right now I just play chess and poker on my phone and Oil Empires online. I probably spend too much time on those too! Smile
lastelement0
im bouncing between GTA IV, oblivion, and NHL 08 all on the 360 at the moment. as well as a bunch of games found on Kongregate.com they have a lot of the same games found around the web, but what's interesting is they have acheivements for some of the games so it gives you something to work for.
enygmasoft
I am currently torn between Assassing's Creed, Ninja Gaiden, and Devil May Cry 4. There is a darkside to the buy 2 get one free sale at GameStop. Be afraid! Be very afraid!
Ghengis
@enygma, I hear that. I have a two-foot stack of games I haven't given enough attention to because I every time there's a big sale I tell myself I might not get such a good deal on (insert name of game I've been meaning to play for a while) again. Heh.
rightclickscott
Pokemon and Dead Rising. A winning combination.
Fake
I wud love to master this game some day
gugusm
Well, I'm still playing my favourite - Myth 2 Very Happy

But I also play sometimes Virtual Snooker Wink and hmm... nothing more?
mathiaus
After fixing my problem with BF2, I'm back playing that. I also recently brought COD4 (PC) which I now play a little. I finished the singleplayer very quickly which was disappointing but the multiplayer online is fun if you get the right people and there's no lag!
Kunkstar7
Right now I'm playing Trackmania United Forever(only the best racing game ever), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Final Fantasy XII.
william
I've recently started to play the Crysis demo. Pretty bad game if you ask me, so boring, and hogs so much power. No way I'm going to spend $50 on it, but I do want to just get through the demo.
calla225
Currently:

God of War (ps2)
MapleStory (pc; MMORPG)
Final Fantasy X (ps2)

and Assassin's Creed (Xbox360) when I get that game back from the person I lent it to.
Fatality
Recently Played Games:

World of Warcraft (PC)
Need for Speed: Underground (xBox)
MafiaMatrix (browser-based textual game)
Rise of Nations (PC)

~Fatality
Seiji
Assassins Creed, after completing BioShock its been hard for me to enjoy other games but I'm slowly liking Assassins Creed.
HamsterMan
Mario Kart and Oblivion, until I can find a store that has brawl.
BlackroseDigitalDesigns
Not a big fan of regular video games, more of a pencil and paper man myself. THough I did pick up Fable: The Lost Chapters and I am having fun playing through that. I love all the new content.
markovicblue
At the moment Imperium Romanum Dancing

PS: Does any one knows why gamespot gave such a bad mark for it? (PM me)
spykE
I'm playing HALO 3 mostly now, trying to get to rank 45 so I can get Brigadier (via Lone Wolves). Really hard atm, good competitors.

Besides that I'm also playing a bit of World of Warcraft, getting my gear good with my twink rogue.
enygmasoft
I am playing th latest and greates Metal Gear Solid 4. Good times.
thurain
I am playing Ikarim free online game.....
medievalman26
Go dragonfable....and mechquest...and adventurequest....

stupid civilization 2 and 3 why must you torment me<goes back to playing all 5 games at once>
joostvane
Hey,
I have played:

Airline Tycoon Evolution (yeah, it ownz, really!)
EVE Online [MMORPG]: http://www.eve-online.com/
Vladalf
Well I have very little time for playing these days but when I have time I play:
1) Savage: Battle for Newerth - I think it's a masterpiece in the gaming world. It's one of the rare games that forces you to teamwork otherwise you are easily beatten. The community is also very nice and full of hepful players.
2) System Shock 2 (tough I rarely have the courage to play it)
3) Empire Earth
4) Call of Duty 2

-Vladalf
browncoat777
I finally achieved me some high-speed internet so I am FINALLY playing Halo 3 online. It's a lot of fun, and you can get into it quick. I am also loving the two new map packs.

Also, I am pretty well addicted to Elder Scrolls IV, Oblivion. That is one in depth game. I can't wait to see what Bethesda studios does with Fallout 3. I have a hunch I will be super-addicted to that one.
Faraz
I am playing International Cricket Captain 2008. It's harder than the previous versions, and making me tear my hair off. I've uninstalled it like 3 times already, but keep installing it again. lol.
bravesirrobin
I'm playing Unreal Tournament 3 at the moment. I also bought a PS3 just to play Metal Gear Solid 4. Can't wait for Fable 2 and Left 4 Dead!!!
rightclickscott
Rogue Galaxy, although I'm not stuck in the Gladius Towers. Gamefaqs, here I come!
virtus
I play sapper now! nice game ja? xD
enygmasoft
spykE wrote:
I'm playing HALO 3 mostly now, trying to get to rank 45 so I can get Brigadier (via Lone Wolves). Really hard atm, good competitors.

Besides that I'm also playing a bit of World of Warcraft, getting my gear good with my twink rogue.

I am looking at getting the xbox 360 so I can play command and conquer 3.
wombatrpgs
Never really went for the later C&C... I wouldn't think that would be a primary reason to get a console... Though there are other good games for it.
Fake
Counter strike, with warcraft mods on it
JoshuAAR
I've recently got back into my all time favorite game 'Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings'.

I pretty much love this game, i hadn't played it for ages, because i went from a PC to a MAC and i didn't have a mac version of the game. But i recently decided to get the mac soft version and have begun playing again.

Its good stuff! If any one else plays on a mac I'd be up for a multiplayer game anytime Very Happy
QrafTee
JoshuAAR wrote:
I've recently got back into my all time favorite game 'Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings'.

I pretty much love this game, i hadn't played it for ages, because i went from a PC to a MAC and i didn't have a mac version of the game. But i recently decided to get the mac soft version and have begun playing again.

Its good stuff! If any one else plays on a mac I'd be up for a multiplayer game anytime Very Happy

You actually play games on a Mac? Like on the Mac OS? Not even dual-booting into Windows first?

Currently:
E1: Crazy
N64: Retired
NDS: Mario Kart DS; The World Ends With You
NES: Retired
GBA: Retired
GCN: Retired
PC: Sons of a Solar Empire; Team Fortress 2
PS1: Retired
PS3: WILL play Metal Gear Solid 4: Sons of Liberty; Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
PSP: Taking a break
SNES: Sold
SP: Retired
V3: Sold
Wii: Mario Kart Wii; Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Z6c: No games purchased
Zune: No games yet
Firilacroco
Bus Simulator 2008. It dezerves a 4, but I like it Very Happy
8166UY
I'm now playing a lot with Assassins Creed since I put a Ati HD4850 in my PC. I also play a lot of SimTower, Company Of Heroes and NfS Carbon.
wombatrpgs
SimTower? Wow... I never knew anybody else played that... Unless it was remade...?
8166UY
Yeah, it's kinda old but if you're with a boring vacation like me it's a gift from heaven. Wink
Garner
I am playing:

* Bullet Witch (X360)
Surprisingly cool game in wich you take the role as a gun toting super-witch. Huge bosses and great action. Rented it though.

* Drawn to Life (DS)
Cool little DS-game in which you get to draw much of the game urself. You draw your own character, many of the weapons, obstacles and scenery yourself as you progress through the game. My girlfriend loves this game.

* Eternal Sonata (X360)
Cool Japanese RPG about the last days of composer Chopin. You play his dreams as he lays in coma(?) on his death bed.

* Lost in Blue 2 (DS)
Survival game for my hand held Nintendo platform. You crash on an uninhabited island and have to keep you and and you fellow survivor alive and try to get back home. Awesome!

* Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS)
Attorney simulator. Play detective, investigate clues and interrogate suspects. Bring it all together in the courtroom. The best part is when you get to yell OBJECTION! in the DS microphone while playing on the buss! Smile

* Trauma Center: Under the Knife (DS)
Surgery-simulator for the DS. The only reason this is still on my currently-playing list is that i cant complete is, its just to darn hard. I little like i image real open heart surgery must be. But really, no way its AS challenging as Trauma Center.
QrafTee
8166UY wrote:
I'm now playing a lot with Assassins Creed since I put a Ati HD4850 in my PC. I also play a lot of SimTower, Company Of Heroes and NfS Carbon.

How's the HD4850? I've only heard good things about it--only one con I've heard is the heat it generates and how the default design does nothing to remove heat from the GPU.

I really hope they remake SimTower because it's pretty fun... except when your hotel gets blown to bits... I've never figured the "best" way to put security floors to protect it 100%... but I've long since stopped playing that game.
8166UY
Well, I can play Crysis at very high as long as I keep my AA turned off. It's also very appalling that it produces very little noice and the heat isn't that much. I bought a new fan, but still haven't put it in my computer because I've got no problems with it at all. Another thing about that heat is that it's made with 55nm technology. NVidia is still using 65nm at the moment, so they should heat up quite a bit faster.
BuLLetss
I am playing Assassins Creed right now, but later I'm going to play Battlefield Bad Company.
HamsterMan
Just finished metroid prime: corruption for the second time, now for some zelda: tp. Very Happy
enygmasoft
HamsterMan wrote:
Just finished metroid prime: corruption for the second time, now for some zelda: tp. Very Happy

I am now a new xbox 360 owner who is in the of passing his first xbox 360 game, I bought 3 games which are command and conquer 3, perfect dark zero and project gotham racing. but I have always had too many games and never enought time to pass them.
BoilerJDawgg
I'm playing Civilization Revolution for the 360... one of the best 360 games I've played yet. Anyone else pick it up? Just beat it on King, now moving to the Noble difficulty.
HalfBloodPrince
Currently playing Dragonball Z Burst Limit and GTA IV on the Xbox 360; both games are fantastic Smile
Maserman
WOW ofc Very Happy
simonwest80
Still playing WoW

When i just want 10mins break then its CS1.6/CZ/DoD

On my PSP its what ever i can lay my hands on but atm is PES2008, Hotshots 2 or GTA:VS

Xbox 360 is at home so i havent played for over a year now Sad
filesharing
Crysis
Age of Empires 3
Fable
Oblivion
Hellgate London

holidays Very Happy
Vladalf
I started to play some older games again:

1) SA-MP (San Andreas - Multiplayer www.sa-mp.com)
2) VC-MP (Vice City - Multiplayer)
3) Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
4) Crysis (It works on my computer? That's weird. Anyways, it's an interesting game but it's riddled with bugs and well it's a little linear. Tough I like the way you can approach a battle in different ways but the story is linear.
5) Regnum Online (I started to like this game. You just have to give it a chance, it becomes nicer after a few levels and after you join an english guild. )

-Vladalf
ProfessorY91
At the moment, an older game for PC, but still the best Halo game for XP SP2:
Halo: Combat Evolved

Its a well balanced fun FPS/Multi game which you need to pay for, unless you understand what Torrenting is (for those who do Torrent=1-4--1-5.exe @ mininova). I've heard that Halo 2 [PC Version] is decent for Vista, but I can't seem to get the mod for XP to work, and I am unwilling to run Vista as it is (in my mind) still in the "underdeveloped and unsupported" time period since its release. Google Operating System Usage if you don't believe me.

Neways, good game. I'd like to join a clan, but I have to improve a little first.

-Y
Theundertaka
World of warcraft
Command Conquer Renegade
Counterstrike
rs3beta
call of duty 4 online on the xbox 360 resident evil 4 on wii and im watching youtube a bit thats about it atm
chamakamo
Hey these days im with caesar 3 and caesar 4

do any one have interested on them???????????????
jcvincent75
Right now, I'm currently playing Breath of Fire IV. It's an old game for Play Station and I just started to play it this July. I enjoyed playing the first three installations of this series and right now I'm on its fourth release. I'm hoping to play Breath of Fire V (If I can). I really love RPG games. Thanks to Breath of Fire, I was cast into the huge world of RPG.

Cheers!
spinout
Conan the barbarian - PS3. Not the online game.
profbis
Age of empires- Conquerers expansion pack in LAN. Its awesome.
filesharing
today started playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2 @ 8800 GT and Intel Quad 6600 ... graphic hot as hell ^^
bigt
Oil Empires on itch.com
Fake
Back to my counter strike days
I love this game, coz I am pretty good in it myself

Back to my counter strike days
I love this game, coz I am pretty good in it myself
catscratches
Playing a little freeware game called "The Power". I know that it sounds terrible from its title but it actually is really good.
Flarkis
past week id have to say:

Golden Sun the lost age (GBA)
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (DS)
GTA San Andreas (PC)
Diablo 2 (PC)
Guitar Hero 3 (Wii)
Guitar Hero Aerosmith (Wii)
Gunz (PC Web)
Call of Duty 1(PC)
Diablosblizz
I'm currently in the middle of playing Roller Coaster Tycoon, Starcraft and Counter-Strike. I'm waiting for Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 to be released. Smile
InsanePL
Counter-Strike
Cabal Online
Maplestory Eirope
HellGate London

and few browser based games Smile
QrafTee
NDS: Final Fantasy IV, The World Ends With You;
PC: Sins of a Solar Empire;
PS3: Grand Theft Auto; Metal Gear Solid 4, Naruto Ultimate Ninja STORM demo;
PSP: N/A;
Wii: N/A.
Keran
I'm waiting for my PC to get upgraded so I can get to play new games, now I'm just playing old ones:

GTA San Andreas
World of warcraft
TESIV:Oblivion
Enemy Territory:Quake Wars
Counter Strike Source
amperx
Wildarms (PSP)
Patapon(PSP)
Devil May Cry 4 (PC)
Assasins Creed(PC)
Rayman Rabbids(PC) although finished, i still play it again2x2xexp.10
DOW: SoulStorm (PC) Still havent finished the campaign T.T
WOW(PC)
Fake
Tried playing project torque, an mmorg with car rcing, didnt work
So back to cs
Shazephre
animassacre wrote:

Halo 3 [Xbx360 Live]
Geometry Wars Evolved 2 [Xbx360 Arcade]
Chuzzles [popcap games]

I know i'm sad but i can't be a**ed to play anything else
tamilparks
Age of Empires,
Dynablaster
Cwspartacus
Garrys mod 10
chartcentral
All on the PC: Chuzzle Deluxe and Monopoly. Smile
poppat
At the moment I've become addicted to a mini game caled Garden Defense. My 10 year old son is far better at it than I am. We have both completed it and we are now waiting for
Garden Defense II. Other than that I am playing Black Hawk Down and DDD Pool.

poppat
warriorpoets
Lord of the Rings Online, WoW, and random other things.

I'm looking forward to Diablo III, and Knights of the Old Republic Online...
xcloudy
animassacre wrote:

I'm playing a web onlinegame ,here's the link. http://fdwar.7happygo.com/
lastelement0
right now im playing madden 09 whenever i can. going back to school in a week and we'll be playing a lot of it when we get back so gotta be ready haha
torboxz
Diablosblizz wrote:
I'm currently in the middle of playing Roller Coaster Tycoon, Starcraft and Counter-Strike. I'm waiting for Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 to be released. Smile

Hahaha, same here. old games are way better! hey Diablosblizz, since you like Diablo why don't you try Neverwinter Night 1 or 2, it's great and have nice expansion pack too. i stop playing coz i bust my graphic card, i'll continue playing NwN after i get a new one. it sure gonna burn a hole in my pocket. Evil or Very Mad
QrafTee
Update:
NDS: N/A;
PC: Sins of a Solar Empire, Team Fortress 2;
PS3: Grand Theft Auto, Naruto Ultimate Ninja STORM demo; Star Wars: The Force Unleashed demo;
PSP: N/A;
Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Subaru
Let's see...
PC:
OpenArena

NDS:

ElektroPlankton (U)
Final Fantasy III (U)
Ryuusei no Rockman 2 Berserk x Shinobi (J)
Final Fantasy IV (U)
To Love Ru Trouble - Waku Waku Ring angakkou - Hen (J)
N+ (U)
Digimon World Championship (U)
From The Abyss (U)
Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness (U)

Sometimes other ones too but those ones mostly Wink
osuchin
i'll be playing nba live 08 soon. i got new video card for that game.
Insanity
I haven't been playing much since school started but I'm working on Ragnarok Online for now, playing with some friends....
Underprotest
Xenosaga, ep1. I picked it up on release, being a huge fan of Xenogears...saw that yes, having a different project team, and a budget, led to an inferior game, and kinda ignored it in disgust. Since they finished the trilogy though, and I found a few used copies of eps 2 and 3, I picked it up again.

That's when I have time to play games.
blk3
I'm playing Command and Conquer 3 and Warhammer: Soulstorm
robinhanks
I alway play starcraft. it's so classical.
I also play FIFA.
enygmasoft
robinhanks wrote:
I alway play starcraft. it's so classical.
I also play FIFA.

I have to many games to passa and not enought time to do so. I have ps3 and ps2 games to catch up on since I did not buy the ps2 when it was release. I waited for 10 years of games to go buy before getting the ps3. So now I have 15 ps2 games and 5 ps3 games still waitng to be passed, edawhich now kills my weekends and weekdays to now avail. I used to have a life way back when I used to play these games, On a postive note, they were far cheaper now than getting then when they were relesed. Now these games only cost 10 dollars at game stop.
SlideR.nl
At the moment I'm playing Call of Duty 4 and Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 that's a classic.
Oddw1re
Currently I'm playing Call of Duty 4, Spore and occasionally online GRID
Also I play a bit of Tiger Woods on the Wii Very Happy
Vladalf
Well I don't have much time for games these days so I play only Armagetron Advanced and Knights of Honor.
I played Knights of Honor a long time ago and I reinstalled it last week. This is a really nice game, you can't get enough of ruling your empire.

-Vladalf
jofi
I play Enemy Territory, World of Warcraft and some psp games
slashnburn99
Tiger woods 2009 on Wii

got to say best since 2004

Real too, my knee kills (old football injury) Laughing

Online play very good too
Drogarush
PC: Warsow, OpenTTD
SNES: Chrono Trigger (I've played this over and over and over, and I still can't get enough of it even though it's been 10 years)

I'm not really playing anything else at the moment, but any suggestions for good RPG games/horror games is appreciated.
amperx
was finally able to finish assasins creed <- poor me for having no time to play at all
and devil may cry 4
ongoing are:
dawn of war(PC) - havent finished the campaign XD
metal gear(ps3) - havent really touch the game pad lately T_T
enygmasoft
I have many games that need passing most of which areb for the ps3 and the xbox 360 and wii. Belos is the list of still pending games.

zelda]
metroid 3
devil may cry
resident evil
Fake
Prison tycoon 4 at the moment
spinout
Right now the HULK game - after the latest movie - on our PS3
Nameless
I am currently playing Trauma Centre: Second Opinion and I must shortly rant about it:

The game starts off with a great concept, great gameplay and really shoddy cutscenes. At some point this "medical simulator" turns into an action arcade game pitting you against several different monsters wielding several functionally similar weapons. Then the monsters repeat. And they cut out what sounds like it might have been a dramatic finale and replace it with more of an interactive epilogue that adds nothing new and doesn't explain ANYTHING.

It's not exactly satisfying.
msfuture
Im playing MapleStory this days but dont got much time for it because of school
Kcin1
I'm been playing Team Fortress 2 for the last few months. I have about 100+ hours played and the same 6 maps are now starting to feel really old.
bes4360
I am currently playing Pokemon Colosseum. The game is really fun and for anyone who owns R/S/E it is a must have. I am also playing Pokemon Emerald (coinsiding with Colosseum).
rightclickscott
Soul Calibur 4. I still have no idea why.
wombatrpgs
Ugh, started the roguelike ADOM again... This time online.

If you're wondering how this is an online game... The server allows players to watch each other, and compete for high scores in a couple of ADOM variants. It's nice to just watch every once in a while, and view other players' grizzly deaths. Also, save files are available from some players, if you want to try your hand at another character's scenario.
RosenCruz
Hoyle Board Games 2008 ...nice for some chillout .
clanllst
SA:MP Very Happy www.sa-mp.com Very Happy
weableandbob
SSBB (Super Smash Bros. Brawl) and Battlefield 2 Complete collection
hein
Currently...

Re-Playing:

- Half-Life 2 and its continuations (ep1 and ep2)
- Deus Ex: Invisible War (this time with enhanced textures)

Playing:

- WOW
- Company of Heroes: Opossing Fronts

Greetings..
Mexican_Ed
Well, Right Now at this moment I'm Playing FIFA 2007 For PS2 O.o' Was playing Guitar Hero 3: Legends Of Rock, Before I played FIFA Right now >.< Yes Guitar Hero on PS2 80

And For the online games.... sometimes Sherwood Dungeon =o Lot's of hackers their ( You know easy hacks for games ^^) Err maybe some... umm.. online soccer games?.. O.o
endless
phantasy star universe aoti =/
already finished the game though, only getting to level 200
westcp
[quote="animassacre"]At the moment i'm playing Freelancer.

hey thats cool

i played it a bit. but got stuck on one mission.. cant remember.. but it was a flaw. you escort a tanker i think and something supposed to come in near some planet and it doesnt. or someone doesnt attack you thats supposed to

cant remember

wouldnt mind getting Star lancer again, now that i have a decent pc for it.

anyone out there play Shadowrun for pc/xbox?

cheers
torboxz
Anybody wants some worms? I would love to destroy them! I'm in retro mood lately. I've been playing worms world party and worms Armageddon. Can not deny it bro, it is addictive and very infectious too. I've been playing alone for the first two days. My colleagues saw me and it have been a battle since then. We are skipping our lunchtime for them. Worms just taste better. :p

Also, I am playing 'BLITZ' on Xbox 360 and PES2008 on PC (my office pc) haha. I hope my boss will never saw me playing those games. Pray
enygmasoft
torboxz wrote:
Anybody wants some worms? I would love to destroy them! I'm in retro mood lately. I've been playing worms world party and worms Armageddon. Can not deny it bro, it is addictive and very infectious too. I've been playing alone for the first two days. My colleagues saw me and it have been a battle since then. We are skipping our lunchtime for them. Worms just taste better. :p

Also, I am playing 'BLITZ' on Xbox 360 and PES2008 on PC (my office pc) haha. I hope my boss will never saw me playing those games. Pray

Yes, I remember worms, Good times killing worms in the college dorm It was my first full network gaming goodies that I fell in love with. The sheep worm was bad a$$.
NubCakeNL
Anyone here played Worms 3D?
I really like the cartoon'ish look!
But the old one will always be the best!
Tumbleweed
Fifa 09 on the Xbox 360................pass the ball damn you ....pass it !!!
Project01
Counter Strike 1.6... Very Happy
sebbe44
Im Playing Oblivion all over again, cuz i got it on PS3 now...

I AM THE HOLY CRUSADER!
pha-camot
1. COD (i like this game) Laughing Very Happy
2. Far Cry 1
Cove
Well I've had a lot of free time on my hands lately (whether that is good or bad, who knows) so I've been playing Guild Wars a bit too much Sad
Vladalf
1) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (again?!)
2) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Multiplayer (again?!)
3) Battlefield 2
4) Luna Online (even tough it's an asian grinder mmo)

Vladalf
welshsteve
I am currently playing Football Manager 2008 by Sports Interactive.

I am eagerly awaiting the release of WSC Real 08: World Snooker Championship on the PC at the end of January.
Starrfoxx
I've been playing Morrowind and Sims 2.
Faraz
Football Manager 2009.
wab11287
I have always been into the blizzard company games like Starcraft and Warcraft. I have played both since they came out way back in the day. I have always loved to play the strategic games like that and dont think I will ever grow out of them.
officernarc
i just started playing max payne for the very first time, and i can't believe i didn't get into it until now. it's one of the most enjoyable experiences i've had playing a video game, hands down. from the really intense action bits to the cheesy dialogue, i can't really think of anything that is really offputting - though, it can be a rather difficult game at times. it is honestly and truly like playing a really awesome, violent action flick.
kerryworkman
I am in the middle of many games, but as time goes by I find less and less time to actually play them.

Games I am currently playing:

for the psp

Burnout: legends
Final fantasy tactics: lion wars
Lego: Indiana Jones
Lego: Star Wars
Lego: Batman

for the pc

Wolfenstein
Wolfenstein: quake wars
left 4 dead
half life

The list is long but like I said I barely have time to play anything anymore. Sad
evilgeniuself
I don't play very many games, but when I do, I play:
Final Fantasy (whichever one I can reach first, preferably 9)
Travian (an on-line MMO about controlling Roman-era cities and conquering the world from other players)
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Along with any other game I can pick up quickly and drop off....
Cove
At the moment I'm playing a bit of Chrono Trigger DS. Tomorrow I'm planning on getting back into Guild Wars after a long break though xD
youandmephotography
Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne
Starcraft Brood War
Super Smash Brothers: Brawl

I find RTS classics to be really enjoyable, as well as Brawl, simply because it's fun

World Of Warcraft
^ This game corrupts your mind, definitely not worth playing again in my opinion
~ 70 Retribution Paladin with Stormherald
funky_programmer
Prince of Persia 3
Tomb Raider Underworld (finished)
Need For Speed: Undercover
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (finished the single player)
David_Pardy
Worms is awesome!! I've got Worms World Party, and an old copy of Armageddon Wink.

Max Payne is also a fantastic game - and the sequel is even better!! It's completely engrossing and yes - difficult - but it keeps you wanting more.

I've been playing:
Fallout 3
GTA 4
World of Warcraft
Guild Wars
and I just got Dead Space, which I played a bit of last night.
carlospro7
The games that I have played recently are

Company of Heroes,
Mario Kart Double Dash, and
Unreal Tournament III

I just got UT3 so I've been playing a lot
spinout
just got shaun white snowboarding for PS3...

Fair game - got bad critics world wide but hm I say to simple to land...
lw_93
Cod World at war
Need for speed undercover
mirrors edge
my little pony Wink
oufti
i just finish the FPS INFERNAL
it's a great work of the creating team with the light effect

and the shooting its fun
Faraz
Playing Kudos 2. If you like Sim games, then it's a must play.
biljap
Need For Speed most Wanted Very Happy
kacsababa
Replaying classic adventure games, like Maniac Mansion, DoTT, Monkey Island series, right now I'm here, just finished Monkey Island 4.
I think I will go with the Broken Sword series now. Smile
Kelcey
Now I'm playing SSF2THDR and SF3TS in preparation for SF4. I seriously can't wait for SF4.
enygmasoft
I am currently stuck passing gears of war on insane, but I also have the incredible habbit of never finding time to pass all the great games that I have ever bought. which I feel works very badly when it comes to bugetting my money.
heartnet
Now I 'm playing Counter Strike 1.6 online Very Happy
The best FPS game 4ever
enygmasoft
heartnet wrote:
The best FPS game 4ever

I am also passing Metroid 3 and Zelda Twilight princess, both on the Wii. I am halfway thru metroid 3 now which is great.
enygmasoft
heartnet wrote:
The best FPS game 4ever

I am also passing Metroid 3 and Zelda Twilight princess, both on the Wii. I am halfway thru metroid 3 now which is great.
enygmasoft
heartnet wrote:
The best FPS game 4ever

machogamer
Rainbow six vegas 2.... Awsome co-op play. Not as good as Left4Dead though
amperx
Im playing persia 4, I just dont have time to finish it, alot are saying its short game though. D:
andersonic
I'm playing through Rainbow Six Vegas and Fallout 3 again at minute.
Sphaerenkern
enygmasoft wrote:

Yeah! I play Metroid 3 in the unlocked "Hypermode"-difficulty at the moment Smile
Tuvitor
I play a bit of Lord of the Rings Online. I'm trying to seriously moderate my MMO habit, however. Razz
marzinka
Street Fighter IV Razz

All new Graphic but old character.
Ultra combo !!!! Finish Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Whong
Super Smash Bros Brawl, Soul Calibur 2 and Mario Kart Double Dash. Very Happy
Dark_Jedi06
I'm always playing Civilization IV and Simcity 4 with a bit of Age of Empires III thrown in.

At the moment, however, I don't have any consoles game...recent bad experiences are starting to lead to a certain degree of disillusionment with games off my PC. Rolling Eyes
kitsrock
I'm currently re-playing WC3 and expansion campaigns, along with SNES classic rpg Secret of Mana (also known as Seiken Densetsu 2)
Sphaerenkern
After finishing Metroid Prime 3 also in Hypermode, I bought Metroid Prime 1 and Metroid Prime 2 for a few Euros - already finished Prime 1 Very Happy They're good games, too, but it's fun how I see how the game evolved.
And it's good to know that the Prime-games don't get worse with every title, but better!
deadswan
I'm playing random flash games on the internet, it's like that xkcd comic, all the powerful gaming systems and I still just stick to the rubbish (yet addictive) flash games.

http://xkcd.com/484/

Mr. Green
bmatthews
FIFA 09, Killzone 2, GT Prologue, MGS4, MGS Online...

But I do miss my Gears of War 2 Sad
enygmasoft
Yes I am now working on resident evil 5, which I am currently stuck at the last boss and have been that way for a while now.
Mudkipdw
Well
Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 (PS2)
Final Fantasy 12 (PS2)
Uncharted Drakes Fortune (PS3)

Can't wait until next Final Fantasy comes out on PS3!!! Very Happy
Smiddie
At the moment I play alot Left 4 Dead. Offline and Online. There is also coming a DLC. with a new mode± Survival. In the survival mode you have to survive as long as possible when there are only zombie´s running at you. Als the two maps that were´nt avaibeble in Online coming to Online
r4inm4ker
I'm playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 right now on my PSP. There's new (I guess, at least I never played it at previous series) called Become a Legend, where you play as a single player as soppose to play the whole team. It's pretty interesting to play the game at 1 player's perspective, really feels like you're on the field playing the real football.. Very Happy . But the annoying part is that you have to wait for your turn if your're on the bench, or wait the game to finish if you're substituted before the game ends. Crying or Very sad
Mdr5
Warcraft 2 xDD the best strategy ;D
bri4n5
I'm playing right now a funny game, The World of Goo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Goo
traxion
UFC 09 demo en Red faction: Guerilla demo
QrafTee
Right now:
NDS: Mario Kart DS; Pokemon Platinum
PC - Left 4 Dead; Team Fortress 2
PS3 - Resident Evil 5
PSP - N/A
Wii - N/A
Zune - N/A
Insanity
I'm playing a lot of Team Fortress 2 right now, since I just upgraded my laptop. It's not the best, but I pretty much got it just to play TF2, since that's the best game I think is out there in terms of multiplayer FPS. I'm also playing some Counter-Strike as well.
Sphaerenkern
I got King Kong for the Gamecube for a few Euro and although it's not really revolutionary, I really like it, especially the grade of immersion it creates with using no GUI ingame. Your character notes quietly if you should reload soon, and with a certain button, he tells you how many magazines you have left. If you run for some time, he breathes heavily and so on.
Of course you CAN turn on the GUI... but that's booooring Very Happy
spinout
im playing racedriver grid on my ps3 right now. It is fun the classic us cars n go in the tight streets - alot of action.!!!!
Dean_The_Great
Currently I'm playing the new Prince of Persia game. I'm enjoying it so far, the new "no-death" gameplay style keeps the game moving, but I'm not so much a fan of the collecting portions of the game... it gets a little tiring.
mafialive
I am playing Halo 3 and Call of Duty: World at War at the moment. They are both great games for the Xbox 360 and I am enjoying the new content that they both just released. The mythic map pack for Halo 3 is probably the best map pack ever release because of the sandbox feature. Also Call of Duty: World at War has the new map pack that has the zombie map which is really fun to play on but really hard. I gotta say that I will continue to play these games for a while and I can't wait for Call of Duty 6 the new modern warfare to come out. Anyone else playing these great games?
Vladalf
I haven't played anything for... two months? Everything's gotten so bland, I've stopped having fun with games a long time ago.
Vlad
Faraz
Virtual Families by LDW.
Flakky
Fable (the old one Very Happy Finished the game three times already)
BioShock (finished once)
Unreal Tournament 3 (Also finished campaign once)
Burnout Paradise (never finished it)
Starrfoxx
Well, since I had to reinstall everything on my computer due to a corrupted C partition, I've gone back to The 7th Guest. I never did finish this game.
kghai3
im playing call of duty 4 right now
modern warfare is an amazing concept
i think its the best first person shooter iv ever played
call of duty 5 was a waste and a big disappointment...
im really really waiting for modern warfare 2 to come out...
Josso
In all honesty:
OpenTTD

Absolutely wicked resurrection of a classic game made by the same person as Rollercoaster Tycoon. There are regular updates and a good community, it's surprising how much you can do with the game. I miss the days of isometric games like this so I am lucky to have been introduced to this one.
allmydownload
Its rocks!!!!!!!!!!
Ninjacide
Halo 3 at the moment, I play it quite regularly, good graphics, good gameplay, good storyline,
all the same to Gears of War and the sequel.
Denvis
I was playing Mario Cart (DS) a couple hours ago.
evilgeniuself
I'm currently playing Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. The story isn't as good as Fire Emblem or Sacred Stones, but it's still a lot of fun.
Phinx
Currently i am playing X-Men Origins: Wolverine and an MMORPG called TwelveSky 2. Origins prove to be one big bloodbath, i can't say it is boring, but if you plan to play it, don't expect innovation.
lethaltriad
Currently i'm playing Dark Sector, been so busy with work its taking me forever to finish.
love_her_freida_pinto
Spiderman: Ultimate Alliance (Wii) (waiting for monster hunter 3 english to come out, everyone who has a Wii get it!)
Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (PSP)
Left 4 Dead (PC)
Transformers The Game (PC)
and Facebook games lol.
valadez
Right now I'm catching up on Fallout 3 and playing a buit of Astonia New World a free MMORPG.
David_Pardy
I just got Bioshock and I've been enjoying playing it. Just got into Arcadia.

I also downloaded Battle of Britain 2: Wings of Victory, which prompted me to go and buy a Logitech Extreme 3D joystick. But then I got Bioshock and lost interest in the flight sim again, but I'm sure I'll play it a bit more soon.

I've been playing a bit of Worms World Party on my phone and my computer too.

I was playing too much Bejeweled on Facebook over the last week, so I deleted it. It truly is a completely pointless game which demands no talent, only good luck.

Also been getting back into the original Prince of Persia, Tyrian 2000 and I completed Star Control 2 recently as well.
Faraz
PopScene 2 by Mat Dickie.
Moshkin_Khan
Unreal Tournament 3 on 360, Awesome fast paced funnnnn!
enygmasoft
I currently am going thru ps3 ps2
final fantasy 9
final fantasy 10
resident evil 5
trung23
Lots of game. But now, at the moment i'm playing half life 2. A good graphic game with interesting game play
Asis
world of warcraft
mage al'akir
RichardH
I spend most of my time playing freesky on an old NT system ( a flash game). Barely fast enough.

Also, I play Tycoon online, and Medievalan.

These are strategy and resource management type of games.

I use to play Conflict Zone on the Playstation 2 a lot.

I also enjoyed Dangerous Hunts 2 (Playstation 2).
EximiusNero
Playing GTA London 1969 for fun. I'm torn between Crusader No Remorse and Dark Seed for my next game. Also playing ZPC, love that game.
amperx
currently playing:

last remnant - pc
monster hunter freedom - psp
dissidia - psp
wow - pc
dmc4 - pc
EximiusNero
I finally decided.
Now I'm playing Crusader: No Remorse. Glad I chose this! It's very fun! The levels are long though... unless they seem that way because it's isometric. I expected just this from the makers of the Ultima series.
pscompanies
GTA FTW!!!
spinout
right now ufc 2009 undisputed on the ps3....

Well its a fair game because u can create a fair own character!!!
Starrfoxx
I'm finishing up my month of City of Heroes. I reactivated for the 5th year anniversary, so my main hero could get his 5 year badge and I could get him to the next level, 36. I'm getting close. I'm a casual player, so it takes me a bit to level.

I've also started playing Defender of the Crown: Heroes Live Forever. I bought it for $5 at Gamestop. It's okay. I loved the original Amiga version back in the 80's. Speaking of which, you can go to www.cinemaware.com and legally download all the old Amiga versions of those games.

Next month, I'll be playing Star Wars Galaxies, because they are reactivating all accounts for free due to the 6th Year Anniversary celebration.
nigam
left for dead, counterstrike,crazy kart....
xevar25
Mind isn't really "current" but the last game that I played was CoD4.
EximiusNero
Just recently got Black and MGS2 so I've been alternating between those.
SunD3R
Right now i am playing Left 4 Dead, Warcraft 3 (DotA, always playing this lol!), and some PSP games like the GTA ones. i'm also playing the old gba games on my emulator.
wombatrpgs
Yeah, anything from the gameboy stuff is great for emulators... Right now I'm ripping the sound effects from the original Final Fantasy Legend. Pretty neat stuff. VBA is awesome.
catscratches
Episode 1 of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
blk3
Currently playing Brave Story on the PSP. I know its an old game, but I haven't got the time to play it when it first came out. So I only get to play it now.
Burzy
last night I decided to dust off my NES copy of Metal Gear. Was up till 3am :S

Love that stuff Razz
bchuminx
Sim 3 at the moment Very Happy quite cool with lots of options to explore and try out..
Looking forward in Aug/Sep for Dissidia (US) version and Soul Calibur Broken Destiny for PSP
weee just can't wait for those cool games
wombatrpgs
Dissidia seems really weird to me. An FF fighter...? Maybe I'm understanding something wrong. And the original Metal Gear is awesome.
spinout
Fight night round 4...

A pity the counterpunches is too strong
fanppp
Past week I have played...

-Wolfenstein enemy territory. (PC)
-Halo 3 (Xbox 360)
-Tony Hawks Proving ground (Xbox 360)
QrafTee
Right now I'm playing Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier, Team Fortress 2, Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour, Saints Row 2, and Command and Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising. I'm just about to start InFamous and take a break from a few of the previously mentioned games.
Spiritfall
Lineage II
MuOnline
NFS Carbon
imshedo
Final Fantasy III about to finish it Razz

Mario Kart: Double Dash
darkwater49
I play Hackscape at hackscape.org. and i also play pawn at pawngame.com theres nothing to play online that much anymore.
weableandbob
Counter Strike Source, Team Fortress 2, and Cod 5 Zombie Mode
Sparda
Currently I'm playing Magic: The Gathering on Xbox 360 and Warcraft III The Frozen Throne on the PC.
hamza1122
Counter Strike source and 1.6 and MYBRUTE =] yay haha
Fake
FIFA 2009
QrafTee
Devil Survivor, Peggle Dual Shot, and InFamous right now.
wombatrpgs
Ugh... Started ADoM and forgot how addictive it was...
Starrfoxx
I've been fooling around with Sims 3 and Spore Galactic Adventures today. The new expansion for Spore is a lot of fun, and if they expand Spore the way I think they will then it will be a very fun and creative game.

I'm thinking the next expansion will add the "civilization" phase back into Space Play. We have the "creature" phase with the GA expansion. Seems like it would be a good move to have another "adventure" expansion pack that will allow your race to control and play cities on planets and also vehicles. And if you have the first expansion, you can combine your adventure to include elements of both.

Imagine being in Space mode, traveling to a planet, and your captain beams down for a mission. Later, you can enter "civ mode" and drive a vehicle, fly, and fight off local trouble.
Bluedoll
Janes hotel . . . trial is for one hour

http://www.brothersoft.com/jane.s-hotel--family-hero-89476.html
David_Pardy
Mostly been playing Fallout 3 again lately.

I finished the main storyline and discovered all of the locations outside of DC itself. Finished The Pitt and Operation Anchorage too. Level 30 now, but I haven't started on the Broken Steel quest. I jumped the boat over to Point Lookout and I've just started on the questing there.

I got Mass Effect and The Witcher for my birthday, I've played them both a bit but not that much yet.
spinout
hail to the chimp (PS3)
David_Pardy
I've been playing lots of GTA4 lately, really enjoying it. Unlike most other people, I don't have ANY problems with the PC version Smile.
EximiusNero
I've been playing Oblivion again. My 360 version is pretty scratched up and the sound doesn't work anymore so I got it for PC. With the addition of mods the game is just unbelievable.
Roflcopter
Warcraft 3 Fronze Throne
Counter Strike Source
Very Happy ftw
Keran
I've recently heard about a new addon or something for Neverwinter Nights 2, it's called Storm of Zehir and that's what I'm playing right now ;]
Also in spare time Anno1404, pretty cool game ;]
chiragpatnaik
Keran wrote:
I've recently heard about a new addon or something for Neverwinter Nights 2, it's called Storm of Zehir and that's what I'm playing right now ;]
Also in spare time Anno1404, pretty cool game ;]

Believe it or not, I am currently playing Unreal Tournament III on the PS3.
traxion
inFamous @ the playstation 3 offcource
Peterssidan
Now I play mostly X-Moto. I have also started to play King's Quest recently.
j00gotpwnd
I am currently playing through Star Wars The Force Unleashed, Fable 2, and Mass Effect. I really want to play Bioshock, but that is just going to have to wait! I really like The Force Unleashed right now. The force abilities are a lot of fun to play around with, although sometimes the targeting gets a bit mucked up. Fable 2 is going well, although I got married, and boy was that a mistake lol. Finally Mass Effect...Oh Mass Effect... I have tried to play this game through two times already, and I have had to stop. Will the third time be the charm? I sure hope so.... Twisted Evil
natilovesmike
This is totally ridiculous...I am sitting in front of the computer at 1:10 am waiting for my people in "restaurant city" to get some rest so they can keep working in my virtual restaurant so tomorrow morning I will have more money to make some changes in my restaurant. I should really be sleeping...
Crazy_Canuck
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince for the Wii.
driftingfe3s
I just finished playing Prototype and Bionic Commander. Both were good action games. I would say that Bionic commander is the most unique of the two but I found Prototype more fun because there was an open-ended city where you could go pretty much wherever you like, kinda like the grand theft auto games. Both games also allowed you to power up and upgrade your powers.
tingkagol
Street Fighter 4 PC.
lexqqq
Far Cry 2 for XBOX 360
tofproba
call of duty 5, CS Zero, virtua tennis 2009, ...
LostOverThere
I recently bought Metroid Prime: Trilogy, and I've been playing through Metroid Prime. Brilliant game, only made better by brilliant controls. Smile
catscratches
LostOverThere wrote:
I recently bought Metroid Prime: Trilogy, and I've been playing through Metroid Prime. Brilliant game, only made better by brilliant controls. Smile
Is the difference big? I have the original for GC (+ Echoes and Corruption) but am thinking of "buying" the trilogy.
wombatrpgs
sum12nv wrote:
i play a text game called roguevamires.net:
signup here ------> http://www.roguevampires.net/register.php?code=54654
and another called fallenrace.com:
signup here -----------> http://www.fallenrace.com/register.php?code=1452
or this cool game called [url]deadfrontier.com[/url] no link ubut just go to [url]deadfrontier.com[/url] and u can sign up.

Hm, text-based. I might check it out. Wait, vampires. Never mind.
LostOverThere
catscratches wrote:
LostOverThere wrote:
Is the difference big? I have the original for GC (+ Echoes and Corruption) but am thinking of "buying" the trilogy.

I never actually owned a GameCube so I couldn't tell you how much has changed. That being said, I understand that a few effects are missing from Samus' arm canon. Simply because on the Cube editions it was a fixed image, where on the Wii it moves around. That being said, the first two games have had a brand new lighting system implemented (to be like Corruption), faster load times, and all of the games (Corruption to a lesser extent) have had upgraded textures.
tchaunt
Sadly, I am currently playing no games. I can't seem to find any that I want, or have the game system for. The main game that I want right now is Little Planet Big World simply due to all of the hours of gameplay you can get from the level builder. The problem is, the newest system I've got is a Wii.
LostOverThere
tchaunt wrote:
Sadly, I am currently playing no games. I can't seem to find any that I want, or have the game system for. The main game that I want right now is Little Planet Big World simply due to all of the hours of gameplay you can get from the level builder. The problem is, the newest system I've got is a Wii.

If you're looking for something that was released recently for your Wii, I would suggest Metroid Prime: Trilogy. All three of the games are great.
Baka_Desu
I rarely play games, but occasionally i would play Fifa 09 (still waiting for the release of Fifa 10). Also when i have time i would play The Sims 3, i like the idea of controlling people's lives. Smile
ponda

-------------------------

i'm playing scribblenauts, and i'm about to start obscure: the aftermath!
endless
I'm playing Cabal Online at the moment, I don't think anyone here has ever heard of it though.
wombatrpgs
Played it for a very short time. Struck me as very generic.
biljap
Need For Speed Most Wanted. When I find some free time and for some reason I want to spend it in front of computer, it is NFSMW.
Starrfoxx
I had just finished the "Best of Show" story on "The Sims: Pet Stories". It's okay, and it was kinda neat to be able to take a dog through a dog show which unfortunately cannot be done on The Sims 2 PC. Now that the story is done, the neighborhood and everyone in it is open for play. The story was cute in some parts, but it felt like a tutorial on how to play the game for the most part.

There is a second story called "Masquerade", but I think I'll wait a little before playing that one. I've also got The Sims Castaway Stories, but I have a long ways to go before I finish it.
Diablosblizz
I've got a few games going on now:

- Guild Wars (unlimited subscription so I'm not rushing to play it - I'll get it done when I do)
- NFSMW (Number 3 black list - getting there!)
- GTA: SA (CANNOT, for the life of me, GET PAST THE FLY THE AIRPLANE PART)
- Sims 3 (Meh, don't really play it)
- Sim Cities: Societies (Again don't play it)
- Starcraft (Best game BY FAR)
- CS:S (play it when I'm bored)
- Garys Mod (play it when I feel like f'in something up!)
- Oblivion (Meh, the xBox version is hard so I'm TRYING to play it)
soljarag
Tigerwoods 10 (Wii)

The Wii motion plus attachment makes a HUGE difference, and this game is great!

Very fun while drunk! Just remember to use the wrist strap!!!!!!!!
lethaltriad
Currently i'm playing Dream Killer and Resident Evil 5 for PC. Love RE5, controls could be a bit better but i'm used to it from pervious RE games but love the gameplay and graphics
enygmasoft
I am currently passing devil may cry 4 metal gear solid 4 final fantasy 09, 10, street fighter 4
Ryox
I switch between Perfect World Int and Diablo II, but I like em both Smile
Mihkel
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas MultiPlayer (playing on RP gamomode) and Pro Evolution Soccer 2010.
pll
I can't stop playing COD 4 !!

I'm level 54 hehe !
xis_masters
At the moment i'm playing Guitar Hero 5. It's great!
major120
Counter Strike!! hahahahahahaha
i'm no the new government laptops and playing a game :p

soo much fun, at skool playin GTA Vice City and Call Of Duty One
plus watchin loads of movies
jigoku05
PSP:
Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny
Tekken 5
Armored Core: Formula Front

PC:
Perfect World
achowles
This week I have been mostly playing Borderlands. With a little bit of Beyond Good & Evil thrown in for good measure.
cozziekuns
I was playing maplestory just then, and I was also playing pokemon. I know its a bit childish but those two classics are actually pretty fun to play once in a while.
Donutey
Team Fortress 2... I'm about two years behind everyone else...

Kinda wish I has a PS3 since JRPGs never get ported to PC, but I needed to spend my money on computer upgrades for school/work.
LostOverThere
Quote:
Team Fortress 2... I'm about two years behind everyone else...

Don't worry, I purchased it upon release and I'm still playing it today. Gotta love the new updates! Smile
Starrfoxx
I'm playing Zuma Deluxe. I'm only level 12-6. I think once I finish this one and 12-7, I'll be at the end of the game. Level's 10, 11, and 12 are "bonus extra" rounds that pop up when you finish the other temples.

My wife accuses me of cheating, but I just call it "smart". Once I make it up to the next level with enough frogs, I'll "leave" the game which saves my progress. I'll make a backup up copy of my "userdata" folder and then go back to playing. I can keep restoring this folder until I make the next level. I did this because I was getting to the point where I was getting so close to finishing a level, and then I'd lose all my lives and have to start all the way back to the beginning of a level again. It was like 1 step forward and 2 steps back. Arrgh! Very Happy
Grimp
Dragon Age: Origins and Modern Warfare 2 have consumed my life and devoured my soul. But I couldn't be happier Smile
Insanity
Team Fortress 2 is amazing, I'm still playing it today as well, even though I bought it years ago. Those updates do keep things interesting, and it's just so well balanced... well usually give it a few days after the updates to settle down, but other than that it's pretty even.
wombatrpgs
I'm still addicted to the Touhou fighters... and I never really liked fighters to begin with.
DeltaM
At the moment I'm playing.

Heroes of Newerth (Good DoTA clone)
Counter strike 1.6 ( Good old Classic Very Happy )
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 ( Fun modern FPS game haven't played it for soo long so it's to see how long it's fun, dunno what I think of the leveling system in multiplayer I feel like in fps everybody should have the same chance )
amperx
atm im playing:

PC:
Dragon Age
WoW

PSP:
Tekken 6
FF Dissidia
-> cant wait for birth by sleep to come Very Happy Very Happy

DS:
Spirit Tracks
Revenant Wings
Covenant of the Plume lol
k_malee
[quote="rightclickscott"]Final Fantasy 3 (DS)
Final Fantasy 12 (PS2)
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Soul Calibur 3 (PS2)[/quote

same to me
Baka_Desu
I'm currently playing GTA San Andreas (PC) Advance Wars Dual Strike (DS) and Fifa 10 (PC)
carlospro7
I know I'm probably late to play this game as it came out two years ago, but I've recently gotten Call of Duty 4. The first modern warfare, and I am so into it. I've always liked the call of duty games. I had forgotten how much until I started playing them again.
poopooface
Well I'm playing Call of Duty Moder Warfare 2 at the moment on my Xbox 360 and on my PC I'm playing Age of Mythology.
QrafTee
I'm playing Mass Effect for the PC in preparation for Mass Effect 2.
joostvane
I recently bought The settlers 6: rise of an empire. It is a very interesting game, since I played the very first of the settlers series, but no other in between.

Now it's very interesting for me to compare these two games. Ofcourse the graphics have changed, the way you interact (and there is sound now!), etc. But the very basics of the game are still the same.
adrenaline
animassacre wrote:

At the moment i am not playing any game.
But before I decided to take a seat in front of the computer, i was playing Counter-Strike (PC) and before that Smackdown vs Raw 2008 (PS3).

I think that most of you know what Counter-Strike is.
It's a FPS game (first player shooter i think its called).
You either are a Terrorist or a Counter-Terrorist (Police).
There are many different game-modes but the most common is "de_" modes.
If you are a T (terrorist) you have to get to the Bomb-place and plant the bombs.
C-T (counter-terrorist) most defuse it.

It is rather fun and addicting.

Smackdown vs Raw is a wrestling game, with characters from the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
You choose one superstar (wrestler) that you are going to fight with, and another who you are going to fight against.
Then you just make nice moves and stuff, use weapons like ladders and chairs.

You can also play different game-modes here to, for example "HELL IN A CELL" which means that two or more wrestlers are locked in in a cage and the only way to win is by PIN-fall or Submission.

You can also tag-team which means that you choose two "partners" and when you need the other partner to fight instead of you, you slap him in the hand for example. "tag".
EximiusNero
Right now I'm playing Empire: Total War for PC. I'm also trying to get into Dragon Age: Origins but having a hard time with that.

For PSP I'm playing LittleBigPlanet and maybe Patapon 2 later.
spinout
im playing virtua tennis 2009 on ps3... and still fight night round 4!
Starrfoxx
I logged into Lord of the Rings Online this morning. I absolutely love this game. They had a free weekend due to the new expansion that came out. Unfortunately, my game didn't fully update until this morning. It took a long time to update! I had over 24000 files to update, which was nuts. I was glad to get back in the game and look around. I wont' have time to play too much before the free days are over, but I'm hoping to reactivate soon.
wombatrpgs
I keep going back to that roguelike ADoM... Not sure why; beaten it a couple of times but I always return...
amperx
just finished some zelda games, spirit tracks, and currently am still looking for new ones to play xd

cant wait for the en version of birth by sleep though
wombatrpgs
Wait, that's Zelda?

Oh, wait, no... Series confusion. Had to look it up.
pscompanies
Final Fantasy III (DS)
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GCN)
Rise of Legends (PC)
Solitaire (PC)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN)
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PSP)
Wii Sports (Wii)
Starrfoxx
For the past couple of nights, I've been going back to Spore and the Galactic Adventures expansion. I know the game has gotten some bad reputation, but it does have a lot of potential. Sadly, all has been quiet on the EA front and there has been no word of expansion or stuff packs for the game. I think they should try selling an Adventure Pack, because there isn't very many that comes with the expansion to start off with. Unfortunately, not all of the adventures that are downloadable from the community are all that good.
Diablosblizz
I've been playing a lot recently:

xBox 360: Mass Effect and MW2
PC: Titan Quest (old) and Torchlight
NDS: Zelda Phantom Hourglass

I'm also looking into purchasing a PSP, cause the xBox doesn't have a portable gaming device. Sad
slashnburn99
assassins creed and beatles rockband
milleja46
Technically i am playing super mario galaxy. Fun game, i think i have 56 stars in total.
LostOverThere
Quote:

People still play that? Man, almost makes me want to whip out the old '64 to play some classic Kart. Though Mario kart Wii is better in almost every regard.
todabeat
Modern Warfare 2
wombatrpgs
LostOverThere wrote:
Quote:

People still play that? Man, almost makes me want to whip out the old '64 to play some classic Kart. Though Mario kart Wii is better in almost every regard.

Ha, you really think so? Battle mode on MKW is a disaster... I miss Double Dash just for that. With online play, it could've really been something.
LostOverThere
Quote:
Ha, you really think so? Battle mode on MKW is a disaster... I miss Double Dash just for that. With online play, it could've really been something.

Double Dash really didn't do it for me. I always thought the game play to be quite shallow. Maybe it was because switching racers around just became a hassle. Oh well. To each to his own.
anakin_skyrunner
I dug out my "old" Tomb Raider games - and with old I mean Underworld and Anniversary Razz
Put the first one on my laptop to test out my graphics capabilities - went well btw - and started the latter one just yesterday because I was bored.
Greece is just the most phenomenal level I've ever played.
Well, Thailand of TRU was great too, but Greece? B)
wombatrpgs
LostOverThere wrote:

Double Dash really didn't do it for me. I always thought the game play to be quite shallow. Maybe it was because switching racers around just became a hassle. Oh well. To each to his own.

No, you're correct. I really didn't play the actual races in Double Dash much at all. I prefer the MKW races.
milleja46
Hyrule online rocks you guys should try it, it's at hyruleonline.net
achowles
I've just completed Mass Effect. I'll be playing Neverwinter Nights 2 while waiting for the sequel to arrive in the post.
lethaltriad
Currently i'm playing Bioshock 2, Dark Void and still playing Borderlands
rafaelplinio
Here's my list of games:

- lineage 2
- red alert 3
- the sims 3
- prince of persia - two thrones
- need for speed -
- taikodon - online

But I want to play more games... I just need to unninstal some before...rsrsrs...
But I need to finish one before!!!..rsrsrs

bye!
amperx
hmm playing
some forgotten games from the ds

elite beat agents
valkyrie profile covenant of the plume

and i totally lke playing this
shounen kininden tsumuji Very Happy <- (great zelda(ninja'ed) game)

and

kingom hearts birth by sleep as well

and on the pc

im still playing on a private server
silverdown
I am about to go play World of Warcraft, a friend got me into it and IM hooked! Shocked
chartcentral
Playing Gemcraft Chapter Zero: Gem of Eternity. I can't get past Level 25, it seems. Smile
weableandbob
League of Legends: best free game ever
anakin_skyrunner
Not quite at the moment but soon: Assassin's Creed 2 Razz
Boy, I wish it was Tuesday Cool
milleja46
Florensia, pretty nice game though i am still getting used to it.
LostOverThere
Currently playing Metroid Prime 3. I love the atmosphere and everything, as per usual in Metroid titles. The new game play elements are a real treat as well; I love them.
90dota
Shocked only dota...
furtasacra
Lately, I've been re-playing my old Playstation games. I found them, forgotten in a drawer when I was looking for something else. Since my console is long dead, broken and gone, I've been playing them with a spare Xbox controller and an emulator on my PC.

In the last month, I've played Final Fantasy VII, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus, MediEvil, Crash Bandicoot: Warped, and right now I'm playing Final Fantasy VIII.

It's almost ridiculous how much I'm enjoying myself playing these pixelly old games, but the gameplay is so superb that the graphics quality isn't really an issue. Besides, I remember the graphics in these games just blowing me away because they were so impressive when they originally came out.
Vanilla
I'm playing some Castlevania games (my favorite series) on my Nintendo DS. As for today, I'm playing Portrait of Ruin. It's ridiculously difficult, but the game pays. Very Happy
wombatrpgs
kamalsingh083 wrote:
Currently i am playing cricket.
Last day i played street fighter.

A cricket videogame...?
oufti
for the moment i play often at the version 3 call of duty modern warfare
but its not the original game, and i dont have acces to the on line multiplayer session Confused

after the end of campaign, i play the solo missions
it's nice shooting
busaboss
I am currently learning learning DOTA. It was very odd that all my classmates play it and so I got introduced to it and I am now starting to learn it. Apart from that, I'm also playing an android game called Zombie Fishing. It really nice and could take away your stress. It is effective to burn out some of your time and when you are bored. Very Happy
sysna
currently playing need for speed "The Run" and my position is 3 in it, i didn't play racing games for 4 years and now after 4 years this one is quite hard for me to play and it seems to be impossible to get from 3 to 1 Very Happy .
Laptus
Currently games I've played in the past time.

- Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS3)
- Pirates Of The Caribbean At World's End (PS3)
- Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe (PS3)
- RuneScape (PC)
labrax
still playing shin megami tensei devil survivor 2 (DS)
Laro696
I just bought a used copy of jak and daxter for ps2 lol such a fun game!
Who needs a ps3? Razz
gaconex
wow, i'm playing Boody Road II (ps1) with my friend..a good relax game
wombatrpgs
gaconex wrote:
wow, i'm playing Boody Road II (ps1) with my friend..a good relax game

Time to look up a game!
lightningleo
Man!! You all are just snails. I've completed almost all hardcore games of 2011 and upto april 2012 incl. Mass effect 3!
Sorry no offense just couldn't control!
wombatrpgs
lightningleo wrote:
Man!! You all are just snails. I've completed almost all hardcore games of 2011 and upto april 2012 incl. Mass effect 3!

Wait, we're snails because you're playing the top hits of 2011?
lightningleo
wombatrpgs wrote:
lightningleo wrote:

Wait, we're snails because you're playing the top hits of 2011?

sorry man. I didn't meant that.
drunkenkoz
I'm currently playing Diablo II and Counter-Strike games at the moment. I'm waiting patiently for Diablo 3 to come out and these 2 games are the only things keeping me preoccupied.
XchaosX
I am playing Darksiders
Gregoric
Not exactly at the moment (as I am writing an essay and website right now) but lately I;ve been playing LIMBO and Beat Hazard on Steam and the classic Fallout from GoodOldGames.com.

Everyone that likes role-playing games should already know Fallout very well (and have completed it) and about the others; LIMBO is sidescrolling platformer stylized as thiller or horror and requires a bit thinking while playing. The climatte built in the game is really great. If you are searching for an indie platformer game, I strongly recommend you to get LIMBO and play it.
Beat Hazard is Asteroids-like game (you see you space-ship from above and shoot objects floating around you) but what differentiates it from the original is that whole game is based on your music library! For example, everything pulses in rythm of currently played song, ehile you shoot, effects are glowing based on the song etc. Pretty relaxing piece of a game.
MetalBlackTiger
At the moment I am playing Dark Souls, Metal Gear Rising and I barely started playing Metal Gear Solid.
codegeek
I am playing Skyrim. It's awesome!
zerokun
I'm into ps1 and gba stuff. I like turn based strategy with intricate character designs like little robots, tanks, people, etc. and fantasy racing genre.

Currently, I'm playing gba games like Super Robot Taisen Generation 2, Zone of the Enders- Fist of Mars and Advance Wars 2 Black Hole Rising.. ps1 titles include Unholy War, Vanguard Bandits, RC Revenge 2, Crash Team Racing and few others..
amagard
I started playing Need For Speed World some days ago. Awesome !
Vanilla
I was playing Silent Hill 2 but after beating the game three times I decided it was time for a change. So I started playing Silent Hill 3 yesterday. Very Happy Until now, the game has been pretty difficult. Of course, I'm a teenage girl just learning to use a gun and trying not to freak out. Boy, this is going to be much more tough than the previous game.
subhan1
Just playing some oldies like Red Alert 2 Smile
likeabreeze
subhan1 wrote:

Old, indeed.
but surprised you still enjoy it...
Insanity
I just got Sim City today and I'm super excited to play it, since I've been a fan of the series since the early versions. Too bad the servers are terrible right now and I can't really get on, but hopefully I will be able to later so I can play before I sleep. So awesome.
Utopia GFR
I play on STEAM and 360.

I always vary the games I play with but my list includes :
Duke Nukem Forever, MOH, Quake 3 Arena, Bastion, Beyond Good and Evil HD, Aztaka, Altitude, Sonic 1, 2, 3, Sonic CD, Alice Return to Madness and many many more Very Happy
wombatrpgs
Utopia GFR wrote:
I play on STEAM and 360.

Duke Nukem Forever, MOH, Quake 3 Arena, Bastion, Beyond Good and Evil HD, Aztaka, Altitude, Sonic 1, 2, 3, Sonic CD, Alice Return to Madness and many many more Very Happy

Sonic CD? That's an oldie.
Vanilla
Today my cousin came and we played Streets of Rage and it was awesome! Still very entertainment despite being pretty limited. I think SoR1 has the best soundtrack from the SoR series. Yuzo Koshiro can really work miracles with the SEGA Genesis.

Oh and I also beat Silent Hill 3 for the 4th time today. It's just a matter of getting used to the controls (plus having a unlimited submachine gun). I was trying to meet the requirements to achieve a certain ending. Very Happy

Utopia GFR wrote:
I play on STEAM and 360.

All the good old Sonic games! I have an emulator so I can play the old ones in my PC, in my brother's PS2 and in my DS.
zimmer
animassacre wrote:

Right now, I just found my break game and i purchase AA battery tried if it is working and luckily still working so i am playing break game lol
Utopia GFR
I'm playing Astro Tripper and Dynamite Jack as well.

Shot a couple of videos on Youtube :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW3oWgEGTcU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH6KD44WIvE

And yeah, I love retro games, I've got the ultimate Megadrive collection on 360 if you heard of that Smile
limpands
animassacre wrote:

None
wombatrpgs
Utopia GFR wrote:
I'm playing Astro Tripper and Dynamite Jack as well.

Shot a couple of videos on Youtube :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW3oWgEGTcU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH6KD44WIvE

And yeah, I love retro games, I've got the ultimate Megadrive collection on 360 if you heard of that Smile

Wow, it's been a while since I've played anything Megadrive, guess it's worth a look.
sysna
I am playing CrySiS 3 now , a great game which is killing my laptop but i should test my laptop graphic card Very Happy , game is a lot more fun than previous version but still lack many things. Anyway graphic is number one compared to other FPS in the market.
playfungames
I sometimes play counter strike source online. Its a fun multiplayer game. But I am getting sick of it.

These days, I am more into playing miniclip 8 ball pool multiplayer. Quite addictive.
Josso
playfungames wrote:
These days, I am more into playing miniclip 8 ball pool multiplayer. Quite addictive.

I remember that, I went on miniclip the other day searching for some ancient games. Guess the dropdown menu is finally gone? Impractical or something - however I couldn't find an A-Z archive either anymore, do you know where they list everything nowdays?

Also not really playing anything, got a shot X1900 sat in this machine because my latest card broke inexplicably without even getting hot.
sysna
i am playing modern combat 4 online in my phone, it is a great game but it seems other players are not using their fingers ! it seems they are using mouse and keyboard connected to their tablets for playing the game because they can aim a lot more precise than what a finger can do !
TheGremlyn
Plants vs Zombies on my iPod touch.
Insanity
I'm now playing DOTA2, it's the best game ever.
Cosmoslayer
Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy! Really love the system mechanics, why didn't I play this long ago? It's because I have no PSP that time yet! LOL
wombatrpgs
subhan1 wrote:

Ahh, I just reinstalled this the other day. Playing with my brother now.
catscratches
The Walking Dead
Made up my mind from the beginning to only ever play it once and not check out the consequences of the alternatives. These are the choices I'll have to live with and they are quite tough.

Triad

Charming.

Perfectly Valid Reasons
When I burn through my Marlboros,
I am making love to an immolated
Manila: her moans, the ultimate
gasps of the slowly burning metro;
her orgasmic shivers,

post-mortem spasms.

TERA
Some seem to have been hailing this as the saviour of MMOs. I don't really see the difference between this and every other MMO ever made? Except perhaps that the outfits are even more revealing. Am I missing something?

Sister's Little Helper
Probably the best joint rolling simulator. Probably.
wombatrpgs
catscratches wrote:
The Walking Dead
Made up my mind from the beginning to only ever play it once and not check out the consequences of the alternatives. These are the choices I'll have to live with and they are quite tough.

Triad
Charming.

Perfectly Valid Reasons
When I burn through my Marlboros,
I am making love to an immolated
Manila: her moans, the ultimate
gasps of the slowly burning metro;
her orgasmic shivers,

post-mortem spasms.

TERA
Some seem to have been hailing this as the saviour of MMOs. I don't really see the difference between this and every other MMO ever made? Except perhaps that the outfits are even more revealing. Am I missing something?

Sister's Little Helper
Probably the best joint rolling simulator. Probably.

You'd do well writing one-sentence reviews, haha.
chartcentral
Playing Little Things. Smile
wombatrpgs
chartcentral wrote:
Playing Little Things. Smile

Had to look it up, but it seems interesting enough.
Laro696
Dug out my psp again, so I'm playing this game called Corpse Party. It looks like a Snes game, but the music is probably the scariest I've ever heard. Really great game. Typical Japanese horror story Smile
lkglacier
Well, technically, nothing right now, seeing as how I'm at work. BUT, typically I chill with some Dark Souls once I get home.
PokemonCraft
monster mmorpg : http://www.monstermmorpg.com

and dota 2 Very Happy
XchaosX
Bioshock Infinite
codegeek
My brother and I have recently connected our computers through LAN. So, we were looking for a simple first player shooter to play on multiplayer. Since his computer is a bit old, we cannot run the latest advanced games. Figuring that even old games are really fun when played in multiplayer, we went for Combat 121.

It's really awesome in terms of its maps and all the weapons one can use. I would actually have preferred a bit more of a variety as far as the weapons are concerned, but I have to say that it has been a really good game so far. Second only to Age of Empires: The Conquerors Expansion.
wombatrpgs
codegeek wrote:
My brother and I have recently connected our computers through LAN. So, we were looking for a simple first player shooter to play on multiplayer. Since his computer is a bit old, we cannot run the latest advanced games. Figuring that even old games are really fun when played in multiplayer, we went for Combat 121.

It's really awesome in terms of its maps and all the weapons one can use. I would actually have preferred a bit more of a variety as far as the weapons are concerned, but I have to say that it has been a really good game so far. Second only to Age of Empires: The Conquerors Expansion.

That's neat, old RTS games are always fun.
Arrogant
Currently I'm playing Farcry 3 and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2
XchaosX
Arrogant wrote:
Currently I'm playing Farcry 3 and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2

Are you going to get Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
RosenCruz
Heroes of Newerth every night. I m on EU server, with alias "RosenCruz"

Age of Empires 2 rarely.
Iceaxe0410
It's an old game now, but I decided to pick up the pc version of fallout new vegas. I have to say, I'm having quite a bit of fun with all the mods for it. Before, I only played the xbox or ps3 version. I couldn't play any pc games because I didn't have the computer to support them. I upgraded my computer earlier this year and I'm not disappointed. Such a difference 2tb, 12gb of ram, along with a i7 processor can make. It's like light years from what my old computer was. My old computer would always crash if I even attempted to play a pc game, lol.
wombatrpgs
RosenCruz wrote:
Heroes of Newerth every night. I m on EU server, with alias "RosenCruz"

Age of Empires 2 rarely.

Wow, I thought that game had entirely fallen out.
ScaryCat
I am playing God of war ascension on my ps3 with my brother. We still couldn’t even the first mission.
bogisha
I play a couple of games these days. I spend most of the free time on Minecraft, but i'm also playing Anno 1404 and online browser game Ikariam.
Arrogant
Counter Strike
Cruxader
Lately it's been Tecmo Super Bowl on an emulator and Starport GE online.

Starport is not that great of a game, but I find it strangely relaxing for some reason.
Deline
I'm playing Carrot Fantasy. An addictive tower defense game for Android and iOS. It's very funny and has a lot of levels! I recommend!
Pande
QuakeLive Wink
william
I'm playing Borderlands 2. Have to say, I have gotten a bit bored of it, though.
Iceaxe0410
I recently picked up Resident Evil Revelations for the ps3. I finished it yesterday night. It wasn't too bad actually. It seems like they made a slight return to the Resident Evil of old. I just wish it were a bit longer and expanded. I realize it's a 3DS port, but hopefully they will more games like it.

Other than that, I occasionally play Skyrim, New Vegas, and Castlevania HD. I also went through Castlevania Symphony of the Night again along with Parasite Eve. I wish they would make an updated version of Parasite Eve. That game was awesome.
johans
animassacre wrote:

At the moment i have played PSP NBA 2012
wombatrpgs
johans wrote:

At the moment i have played PSP NBA 2012

I'm surprised it's not the 2013 edition.
LostOverThere
I recently picked up the Humble Indie Bundle 8 and have been playing through Thomas was Alone. I really like unique narrative games like this. Narration is a really underappreciated technique, especially within video games. I guess after Bastion, people are more appreciative of it. Anyway, Thomas was Alone has been great so far!
wombatrpgs
LostOverThere wrote:
I recently picked up the Humble Indie Bundle 8 and have been playing through Thomas was Alone. I really like unique narrative games like this. Narration is a really underappreciated technique, especially within video games. I guess after Bastion, people are more appreciative of it. Anyway, Thomas was Alone has been great so far!

It's nice to see some games using it, maybe we'll see more using it soon now that Thomas was Alone is starting to get attention.
LostOverThere
wombatrpgs wrote:
LostOverThere wrote:

It's nice to see some games using it, maybe we'll see more using it soon now that Thomas was Alone is starting to get attention.

I really hope so. It's a great story telling technique. I just hope too many games don't mimic the "overly proper British narrator" like Thomas was Alone and The Stanley Parable. There's other accents to be had!
wombatrpgs
LostOverThere wrote:
I really hope so. It's a great story telling technique. I just hope too many games don't mimic the "overly proper British narrator" like Thomas was Alone and The Stanley Parable. There's other accents to be had!

I'll be interested to see if anyone tries a completely synthesized voice, but I'm pretty sure that's a different technology and still ages away.
catscratches
Costume Quest
Generic, boring RPG elements wrapped in a kinda charming and humorous setting.

Juniper's Knot
Shows promise. The developers have potential and I hope they can fully unleash it in their next endeavor (which came out on Desura this month but I already have too many unfinished games to buy anything more (unless it's some extreme deal)).

Chibi-Robo: Plug Into Adventure!
Happy happy fun times (with severe depression under the super-happy surface). Seems interesting but too spaced out. Already getting tired of the gameplay.

Candy Box
Objective: waste time. Method: do something else.

Thomas Was Alone
"Can you get interesting, engaging characters with only rectangles as graphics?" the game asks. It doesn't provide any conclusive answer; though at times it does hint at one.

The Life of a Pacifist is Often Fraught With Conflict
Boy, do I know that feeling, and I'm not even close to being in the industry.

Little Inferno
Burn things. Get things. Burn them too. Burn everything. No challenge; just burn things. Burn them all.

DLC Quest
Not as funny as it thinks it is. Second part is much worse than the first since it introduces punishment.

A Dark Room
Same mechanics as Candy Box. A more interesting story, but still not one worth exploring due to the necessary time investment.

Sam & Max: Season Two
Pretty fun, but I'm getting tired of the formula at this point.

Fragments of Him
Can't really identify with the main theme. Still, a consistent vision, which is all too rare.

Will Love Tear Us Apart?
Excellent animations and sound design. The actual mechanics are mostly frustrating, though (which I guess is fine given the theme of the game).

VESPER.5
One move a day. So far they've all been 'go right'.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Finally playing this as a game (as in: with rules; videogames do not have rules). A lot more rewarding to sit inside your tent for ten minutes waiting to dry up. Basically can't do any quests since they interfer with my (character's) moral convictions so it's annoying you still have to have them in your journal, taking up space. I ought to install that Deadly Dragons mod; dragons are still ridiculously underpowered (ludonarrative dissonance to the max).
Cosmoslayer
Tekken Revolution because it's new. Very Happy
GuidanceReader
I've been playing Runes of Magic, but it's not awfully good on the Australian servers, especially since they changed the siege time. I mostly just play siege as I like the social aspect of it. My husband loves playing the game though, and spends most of his spare time on there.

Is Facebook a game? I spend most of my spare time on there. Laughing Laughing
raaeft1
I am playing Zynga's Farmville2. I am using the Zynga.com platform rather than Facebook to play the game. You can make fiends online (irrespective of whether they are on FB or not) who assist you in playing.
Cruxader
I might be getting sucked into MineCraft. Been playing the demo, it's fun.
sysna
Far Cry 3 , just bought it today and installed it and playing Very Happy , good game till now but not as good as the first one.
catscratches
Bastion
Decent romp. Nothing special.

Enemy of the Solid State
Don't enjoy it as much as her other ones. Pretty apparent it's not a subject as close to heart.

Terraria
2D Lego isn't nearly as fun Lego. Is there some way to turn off combat?

Saint's Row: The Third
Even for AAA standards, this gameplay is utterly abysmal. Seeing what the next crazy antic is is decent fun, but you have to actually play the game to get there and it's not worth it.

Shrug Song
Very pretty.

Wither
I love me some low-res morbidity.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
This seems like something that could get fun if you're decent at it, but I'm not sure I'm willing to make the time investment to get there.

Cherry Tree High Comedy Club
Not too sure about this one. Seems to get a bit much inspiration from Persona 4, and I hated Persona 4. Well, it doesn't have fights so that's one thing. (Also, 640x480? Really?)

Thirty Flights of Loving
Now this is how you make an action game right. Probably the first time that's happened.

Double Tap
Doesn't need the text in the end. If you need that you failed in communicating through the game (something I've been guilty of myself).
Arrogant
Counter Strike 1.6
Deline
I'm addicted to that game Minion Rush for iOS. And I hope to get FEZ for Mac soon, love this indie game!!
wombatrpgs
Just got back into Tales of Maj'Eyal (ToME) after a long time. It's come a ways from a Tolkien fangame, haha.
siemens13
I am playing http://www.maddenrevealed.com/ game at this moment.
sysna
Now i am playing Asphalt 8 from gameloft on my android tablet, it is the greatest race game i played in android and it is lots of fun actually. I love android games mostly because they cost a lot less than PC games Very Happy
dustindallas
Alliance of Valient Arms by Aeria Games
Utopia GFR
Just bought Psychonauts on Steam, hope it's worth the investment!

The game did pretty much well back in 2006 Smile
Iceaxe0410
I am playing Disgaea D2. I love this game so far. I'm a big fan of the original Disgaea when it came out so many years ago on the ps2. I liked Disgaea 2, 3, and 4, but it's always nice to see the original characters return in a full length game.

If you don't know what Disgaea is, it's a rpg strategy game with over the top humor and leveling. To get an idea, you can level up to 9,999, do millions of hp damage to enemies, increase stats to crazy numbers. The limits are set really high. You can customize characters in so many different ways. I like it. I just wish they made more of these games.
Chronoglide
Anyone else playing Path of Exile around here? It's a free to play online action RPG game set in a dark fantasy world. Best thing is that it was made by a group of hardcore gamers themselves, so they know what's good and what's not. Any real money that you can spend in the game will not make your character stronger, as they are almost all aesthetic upgrades.
sysna
Playing old counter strike 1.6 with my friends online, this old game is still the best online FPS game i've ever seen and still i play it every week.
Pippo90
I have just finished Skyrim on PC, after three years I haven't played to any games. (I've bought a new laptop almost just for it!) Wonderful game at first, but after some time (not too much, to be honest), I got bored. Razz I concluded the main quests, but not everything – it started to seem repetitive.
pravojednostavno
Stronghold and Civilization 5
Nyasro
i am playing vice city which is
very interesting game
and i like i very very much
arcticwolf
I am playing The Aurora world at the moment for an MMORPG. For simulators games i play Eurotruck 2 simulator.
Nyasro
transformer
i like the graphics and game both very much
Sodisna
I'm play Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days at the moment
bulleting89
battlefield 4
william
I'm kicking off The Walking Dead. Genuinely not sure what to expect since I've heard great things but have never had much of a thing for point and click games. Just seems like an interactive movie on the surface. Definitely looking forward to it, though.
SpaceInvader75
If I find something on my really old PC I will update this list. I bought it at a garage sale, so the challenge is finding games it can play that I actually like. I'm sure there are some.

On my xbox I am playing Battlefield 3 and Mass Effect 2, at the moment. I've been playing Battlefield 3 for a long time, so I am thinking of playing some of my other games soon. Smile
mshafiq
I like to play plant verses zoombi.I love to play this game.when i start this game i never leave it untill i finish all level but it never happen.it is so amazing game.Every next level becoming hard and hard and you have more attraction,and never want to leave.so many time i try not to play because it is waste of time.
Nyasro
Vice city Smile
LostOverThere
I've been playing Wind Waker HD lately on my Wii U. I can't believe I've never played it before! I haven't even finished it and it's already by far my favourite Zelda game. The art style is gorgeous and the characters are all wonderful.

Experiencing it for the first time has been enchanting to say the least.
Josh255
I have been playing an open source indie multiplayer PC game called Unvanquished recently. It is based of Tremulous and is pretty fun even though there are hardly any players online.
Bluedoll
I like the sims.
pravojednostavno
I.m currently playing Stronghold Crusader. In my opinion one of the best strategy games of all time.
abhinavm24
borderlands 2 Embarassed
i have exams approaching stilll Laughing
neozz
Far cry game for pc... I love fist person shooting games
Nyasro
I am playing old game VICE CITY.
Its very interesting game
Trechs
I'm playing League of Legends pretty actively. Also got my Hearthstone beta key the other day so I am trying that out as well
Nyasro
currently i played Freedom fighter and still playing it Smile
johans
3d table tennis on my tablet.
PokemonHunter
mostly dota 2 with my friends
and monstermmorpg
dxverm
Final Fantasy XIII for PS3
Halo 4 for Xbox 360
and Monster Jewel Hunter for PSP
william
Going to kick off Batman Arkham Asylum now. It's a game I've been looking to try for years, but hadn't because of the draconian DRM on the PC version (probably a top 5 contender for worst policy out there). Its removal combined with the awesome WB Humble Bundle means that I can finally get into it (and, indeed, Arkham City). Very Happy
SpaceInvader75
I just started playing "Sleeping Dogs" (sandbox game set in Hong Kong) because it's free if you have a Xbox Live Gold now. I wrote a short review in my blog, but, in short, it's a fun game and you should download it if you have an xbox. Smile
LostOverThere
I've been playing Super Mario 3D World. Really, I'm genuinely impressed by how effortlessly multiplayer works in a 3D Mario game. It's sublime!

While the game is not Galaxy (1 or 2), it's meets the same quality you'd expect from anything EAD Tokyo would do, in terms of fantastic design, seemingly endless creativity and beautiful visuals and music.

Really, a great title and something I'd recommend anyone pick up. It always amazes me how 3d platformers seem on the brink of death...until Nintendo releases a 3d Mario game.
ClaudiuS
Football Manager
Zarzelius
Right now im hooked up to FIFA 14, Metal Gear Revengeance and Lotro.
Mind i play every game i can get my hands on and been doing that for the past 25 years lol
Ive been playing Lotro for about 3 years now and still having a blast , and with the FIFA 14 modding community being so great, also getting tons of hours on it ^^

2 bad we dont have gta v for pc (yet?) and some other great games have been delayed a few months.Didnt get hooked up with AC4 as i expected so it is there waiting to be finished whenever i get bored of other suff :S
pravojednostavno
Civilization V and Sims3
spinout
I play reaper of souls, diablo 3 expansion, right now. Well, I suppose it was worth the money but after a while you get bored...
playfungames
I started playing this game called "Red Dead Redemption". I know this is a fairly old game released back in 2010 but I got this game recently as a gift. I really am enjoying this game. As a fan of open world games like GTA, this is another game that I truly love. This one is like Grand Theft Auto but for the Wild Wild West. Stealing and riding horses in a game is my new thing now.
dude_xyx
I installed this old game called Battlezone 2. It's not bad but graphics are too ancient.
pravojednostavno
Victoria 2 - very interesting strategy game.
Pippo90
I would like so much to find the time to play a video game Crying or Very sad
Adalew
I'm playing Zelda Ocarine of Time (N64 emulator)
spinout
I play reaper of souls diablo 3 - it seems like a goot relaxation to look for gold...
Simonjw
I am currently playing Destiny, Rust and DayZ, but not as much as I would like be due to creating my own survival game in Unreal Engine 4.

So I think I could class my own game creation as playing a game even though I don't have a name for it and there aren't many people playing it other than my close friends for Alpha purposes.

I am looking into getting a chance to play H1Z1 which is an amazing survival game with lots and lots of potential.

Smile
zimmer
PokemonHunter wrote:
and monstermmorpg

I havent play dota because i think it would be time consuming.
Simonjw
zimmer wrote:
PokemonHunter wrote:
and monstermmorpg

I havent play dota because i think it would be time consuming.

It is absolutely scary how time consuming Dota 2 is, I have blocked it from being installed on my network so that myself, colleagues and friends cannot play it haha.

It is an absolutely great game and is very very large in size Sad