FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Old member but restarted, help me

brweb
Hi,
I have created a hosting account with your service some months ago. And I have canced my account because I was closing my account.

But now I want to restart my service.

May I re-start my hosting ? What do I do?

(My cPanel username was brweb )
wumingsden
brweb wrote:
Hi,
I have created a hosting account with your service some months ago. And I have canced my account because I was closing my account.

But now I want to restart my service.

May I re-start my hosting ? What do I do?

(My cPanel username was brweb )

Become one again active enough to request an account. Post at least 5 more quality posts nd get 10 more Points, then request hosting through your account page once again.

P.S - You was hosted on server2, not server 1, therefore you had DirectAdmin and not cPanel.
brweb
Quote:
P.S - You was hosted on server2, not server 1, therefore you had DirectAdmin and not cPanel.

What it means? Have I Fantastico ? I want to create my site in joomla
Bockman
your new account will be created at server 2 which uses DirectAdmin. DirectAdmin does not have Fantastico, so you will need to install joomla yourself.

Be Well Cool
TeenZine
brweb wrote:
Quote:

but dont sweet that theres many people who will install it for frih$ in the marketplace.
wumingsden
brweb wrote:
Quote:

You stated that your cPanel username was xxxxx, which is incorrect. You was hosted on Server2 which means you had DirectAdmin, not cPanel.
DirectAdmin does not have Fantastico, but you can still easily create your site in joomla if wanted.
brweb
Quote:
You stated that your cPanel username was xxxxx, which is incorrect. You was hosted on Server2 which means you had DirectAdmin, not cPanel.
DirectAdmin does not have Fantastico, but you can still easily create your site in joomla if wanted.

Sorry I dont know it's cPanel or DirectAdmin. I just used FTP

Is there any way to transer my account to Server1 for cPanel ??
wumingsden
brweb wrote:
Quote:

Is there any way to transer my account to Server1 for cPanel ??

No. All new accounts are hosted on server2. Even if you was previously hosted on server1 (which you wasn't), your new account would still be hosted on server2.
brweb
Thanks for your fast reply.. I got my answer and admin can close this thread... I am now posting for my new account and points... Very Happy
wumingsden
brweb wrote:
Thanks for your fast reply.. I got my answer and admin can close this thread... I am now posting for my new account and points... Very Happy

Good Luck

have a great new year, wumingsden.

-locked-