FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Liero (free game)

fingo
Have any of you seen Liero? It's a multilayer game that is like Worms, except it's real time action. You play a single worm and battle out with your friends with a large variety of weaponry (everything from lasers to mini-nukes). One of my favorite freeware games.

http://www.liero.be/
soulman
Oh, It seems interesting, but the graphic design sucks....
Commando_Sondre
When I tried Liero Extreme, the grapichs sucked so much that I couldn't see the enemy, I lost every round. Over and over again. Worms FTW!
JayBee
fingo wrote:
Have any of you seen Liero? It's a multilayer game that is like Worms, except it's real time action. You play a single worm and battle out with your friends with a large variety of weaponry (everything from lasers to mini-nukes). One of my favorite freeware games.

http://www.liero.be/

Of course!
I was playing Liero many years before. But I had a little problem, Nobody didn't want to play with me. Sad

Now I have so fast PC to play the best old dos version. Crying or Very sad
Terrrenia
I was playing Liero! It was funny! I used to play with my cousins and brother, we had even competitions! There is a lot of versions, and i tried many of them. But the best in this game is not killing. It's jumping! I love it!! Very Happy
Peterssidan
OH Liero is a great game but when I played it with my friend he always have to push too many keys at the same time so I can't move! Very evil! Evil or Very Mad
I have played Liero Extreme a little but it's not the same game. All crazy mods! Shocked no... The original is better if you play with a player that not cheats Razz