FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Page 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 99, 100, 101

Hogwarts
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-45991.html
If you load up this page you'll notice that it is extremely stretched because of the numbers up the top (Even on my wide screen).

My suggestion would be to add a system so that it only shows a few numbers. I.e. 1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8
garionw
Most Normal phpBB setup's do that

But then again, Frihost isn't the normal phpBB setup
Bondings
I'll try to let them wrap to the next line instead of stretching a page.
garionw
I don't mean to bump this topic but I noticed it hadn't been solved Razz

I also noticed that the memberlist act's normal, but I will admit in this case its much easier (Have you ever tried to find a member who registered on page 150!)
LukeakaDanish
garionw wrote:

I also noticed that the memberlist act's normal, but I will admit in this case its much easier (Have you ever tried to find a member who registered on page 150!)

Yea...all you do is type the page number in the url bar Rolling Eyes
garionw
LukeakaDanish wrote:
garionw wrote:

Yea...all you do is type the page number in the url bar Rolling Eyes

Oh, ok then - how hard would it be to place an input field in like invision or a dropdown box? You would get a fair few values with the drop down box though and might have a bit of strain on our browsers
LukeakaDanish
garionw wrote:

Oh, ok then - how hard would it be to place an input field in like invision or a dropdown box? You would get a fair few values with the drop down box though and might have a bit of strain on our browsers

I like that idea.

- something should certainly be done to change the way it is now...I know Bondings is busy & stuff, but isn't this such a minor issue, that I could program it if he doesn't want to without compromising the frihost security?
Blaster
Bondings wrote:
I'll try to let them wrap to the next line instead of stretching a page.

I know it does it when you are loged out and are a guest. So i know its possible. Its just you need to know what to do in order to do that. You should also add a jump to post box sort of like how ebay does it

Edit i saw you did it but can you make it when it gets so far that it goes to the next line....