FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New website by and for readers

conspiranoia
I've set up my new website www.conspiranoia.es it's just a baby and the idea is nice i think (short stories with recent news) but i need to give it more consistency.

As i said i've just started and the ideas will flow to the right direction in a few time, but i'm a little lost about design, so if you want you can give me a hand for that.

Sugerences appreciated!

P.D. The website is in spanish.
SamiTheBerber
conspiranoia wrote:
I've set up my new website www.conspiranoia.es it's just a baby and the idea is nice i think (short stories with recent news) but i need to give it more consistency.

As i said i've just started and the ideas will flow to the right direction in a few time, but i'm a little lost about design, so if you want you can give me a hand for that.

Sugerences appreciated!

P.D. The website is in spanish.

Site is very simple looking. There isn't any clear border to see, which is pitty in blog sites. Navigation is well-positioned, but some of the links don't work. Colours aren't so clear, mostly the bad colour combining is light grey and white. Rest of the text are good coloured.

Code isn't valid, so you have different encoding than you have told in code. You might have done some customising to orginal wordpress code, which is bad-coded.
Hunterseaker
hmmm the site looks ok, tho it is prety basic.....
You can do some more with the header.
Tho for just basic news, it looks ok.
the6thfactor
Nice idea, very clean, but bland (which isnt always a bad thing).

Keep it up! Smile
conspiranoia
Thanks for your opinions, it's good to get feedback from people who know about it.

The design is poor, i already know it, but the main problem is i have no many time now and hardly can post with regularity, and the code is just patched...

So thanks and i'll read the forums for getting ideas.
pashmina
well it is nice. can't understand thought. i like the layouts too. nice anyways
benjad
nice blog.

The design is very neat. I would not change much. Can't comment on your content, as I don understand much of it.
conspiranoia
Well, you can translate it, with the "english module", but the translation is very poor, anyway you can catch the idea.