FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


How to get girl's phone number?





exlink
How to get an unknown girl's phone number?
gagelynch
You could try asking for it.
The3dx
Just go to her...and ask her...
"Ask use me...can i ask you a qustion?"
and she will say.. "yeah?"
then...just ask her "Can i get you phone number?"
And before she answer...tell her "I just saw you and you look very cute and i didnt want to let this opportunity pass"
And then! she will say...oh...what the heck...this is my phone number..
and there you have it... Very Happy
Vladana
Girls like the original actions. If you ask just "Can i get you phone number?", a girl may refuse (just because she had a bad mood in that moment). but if you say, for example "Oh! You are so cute, i'd like to phone and check that it wasn't just a dream" or something like this, something she'll not expect to hear
xkobram
Loool Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nice advises!!!

I like it...

How about trying exchanging phones? like in some tv spot or music clip or something, i cant remember...
Afaceinthematrix
This may sound a little blunt, but I just straight up ask for it.
James007
Vladana wrote:
Girls like the original actions. If you ask just "Can i get you phone number?", a girl may refuse (just because she had a bad mood in that moment). but if you say, for example "Oh! You are so cute, i'd like to phone and check that it wasn't just a dream" or something like this, something she'll not expect to hear

She'll probably have a laugh and then kick you if you say something alike. If I were a girl, I wouldn't like those cheesy phrases. Confused
pashmina
its simple
approach a lady ask for the number
if she denies ... you know what is going to happend
but if she gives than thats your luck.
xkobram
I have never tryed to get girls number before becoming a friend...
creezalird
Why don't you create some situation that requires the girl to give her phone number to you..such you have to talk or discuss something that important...
For an easier way..just spoke it out..haha
xkobram
I have just been with my new friend out and i dont have her mobile number...
orizak
Ok, I have some tips.

First off, most guys have the mindset that the girl is the prize and they are trying to get it. Likewise, most girls believe that they are the prize. To really skyrocket your chances of getting together with girls, you need to switch this around and believe that YOU are the prize and SHE is trying to come after you. For example, after you establish that, instead of asking for her number like, "Hey, I'd like to call you sometime, what's your number?" say something like this: "You seem like a cool girl. Write down your number... and maybe we'll hang out." You're not really asking her number, you're giving her the opportunity to give you hers.

Trust me, this stuff works if you do it right Wink
xkobram
orizak wrote:
Likewise, most girls believe that they are the prize. To really skyrocket your chances of getting together with girls, you need to switch this around and believe that YOU are the prize and SHE is trying to come after you.


But girls wanna be conquered am I right... They like to be unreachable.. How many girls could break this?

But thx for tips, gonna try it out on saturday...
zion
I believe there are tracking devices you can buy that will intercept someones phone when they make a call, then find their phone number...
James007
zion wrote:
I believe there are tracking devices you can buy that will intercept someones phone when they make a call, then find their phone number...

Oh for heaven's sake post something useful... Evil or Very Mad
zion
Dude, I was just saying it as a joke. Aren't I allowed to post humor?
xkobram
zion wrote:
Dude, I was just saying it as a joke. Aren't I allowed to post humor?

Maybe had James007 bad day...
But at first look it didn't seem funny...
James007
After being rejected twice, his current posts are a bit more important. Therefore, it is necessary to give people a nudge in the right direction.

Anyway, let's go on topic again, sorry for interfering.
xkobram
I think this topic should be named "How to get girls contact" because mobile number is not only way of comunication...

Good is also ICQ or some IM... But its better after getting well with her.

It would be little bit wierd asking "Hello, what is your email" or other ways posted above...
zion
Yeh, I also hear people now, instead of asking for their phone number, ask for their myspace?

We've become so reliant on the internet Sad
xkobram
zion wrote:
Yeh, I also hear people now, instead of asking for their phone number, ask for their myspace?

We've become so reliant on the internet Sad


I know sentence " Do you have ICQ?"
But can someone what MySpace is? It is not spred where i live.
Is it some form of blog or self-presentation?
zion
http://www.myspace.com/

"a place for friends"

It's a social networking site, probably the biggest out there in the internet. What most people don't now, however that Tom is not the founder of MySpace - it was started by a company that was one of the pioneers of spam - MySpace is actually a spam/ad website. Brilliant, really. I lost the article that had all the facts, I'm sure it's still out on the net somewhere.
genchan
I wonder if there is difference in the way of asking for a girl's phone number based on culture. I mean westerners tend to be more direct and girls expect that. But other cultures may not. Some girls see it as rude especially if they don't know you that well. Most men fear that their friendship with the girl will be affected and will therefore use more subtle ways to ask for a girl's number. Instead of asking directly, they will go around the bush by saying something like hey do u like to eat this?.. I like it too. Why not lets go and try it out in that new restaurant? Ok I will call you, can you give me your number?.. something like that.
bulek
Very simply - tell her that you like her and if you could get her number. You can also try to pay her a drink before you ask her. That helps sometimes.
mathiaus
It really depends on the chick in question (and yourself). Trying to get their number is the first part, once you have it, you then have to decide what to do with it. You should always have to work a bit to get a number, that's my rule. If you just ask and they give it away something up. Likely their under age and their leading you into a police trap Razz
Quote:
Why don't you create some situation that requires the girl to give her phone number to you..such you have to talk or discuss something that important...

This can be fun but make it slightly dodgy. I've found they don't like people to be this cheesy but they like people trying cheesy things. God alone knows why Rolling Eyes
Say you've lost your phone and ask to borrow hers. When using the phone you can either a) look in address book for 'me' (her number) and record it, OR b) ring yourself, hang up then phone 1471 (UK) and record her number. This method though may spook her out and cause her to report you to the police for stalking her. (word of warning <<<)
molif
ask for someone's number is pretty easy.. just get a piece of paper and ask for her number.. she will sure give u the number.. its either she give u a fake number to make u go away or she really give a real number coz she find u attractive and appealing..
BMB07
"Lets see sum digits!" Smile
orizak
molif wrote:
ask for someone's number is pretty easy.. just get a piece of paper and ask for her number.. she will sure give u the number.. its either she give u a fake number to make u go away or she really give a real number coz she find u attractive and appealing..

The point is to make her find you attractive and appealing.

Also, once you get the number and call her, she might not remember you. Don't directly tell her, you have to give her little hints until she remembers you. Usually it's a LOT easier to do this if you do something original when you actually see her and kinda say something relating to that. Like doing something childish like thumb wrestling or something, and when you call her say "oh I would go out with you, but only if you were a little better at thumb wrestling." Then usually she'll laugh and say "Oh I remember you!" and so on.
ThornsOfSorrow
As a girl, I would never give out my number to anyone that I'd just met. I'd much rather get to know the person first before having them harrassing me by phone every day. Therefore, if I were you, I'd ask for a screenname or a MySpace name instead. That way, you'll have an easy way to contact the girl without making her uncomfortable (since some people feel uncomfortable talking on the phone with someone they've just met), and then after conversing for a while, you can ask to hang out and then get her phone number. From what I've seen, a screenname is much easier to get than a phone number.
zeene
ThornsOfSorrow wrote:
As a girl, I would never give out my number to anyone that I'd just met. I'd much rather get to know the person first before having them harrassing me by phone every day. Therefore, if I were you, I'd ask for a screenname or a MySpace name instead. That way, you'll have an easy way to contact the girl without making her uncomfortable (since some people feel uncomfortable talking on the phone with someone they've just met), and then after conversing for a while, you can ask to hang out and then get her phone number. From what I've seen, a screenname is much easier to get than a phone number.


Very good point here. Good it's from a girl.
xkobram
ThornsOfSorrow wrote:
...

Thats what i thought...
Thank you
arjay
exlink wrote:
How to get an unknown girl's phone number?


Rolling Eyes For a while, this post is a bit difficult for me considering my zero experience with the subject matter. Though I am a guy, I will try to present ideas that can be applied to both gender. I hope I won’t sound introvert or speaking of with excessive pride. As Thomas Jefferson once said : "We confide [that is, have confidence] in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of others, without fearing it"

Modesty aside, I haven’t experienced asking a girl’s phone number. Girls always beat me to a draw. They always ask my phone number before I can even ask their names. Naturally, I don’t give my number to a totally unknown girl. Even to girls that I know well, my phone number is still not so commonly shared. Smile

There are times that you just wish for more peaceful hours than phone rings. Sometimes, you need to regularly change phone number just to be at peace. To avoid regular phone number changes, I prefer to give my number exclusively to people whom I believe can provide good influence to me, my studies, my friends, and family. I may be wrong, but I guess the same mindset goes well with most of the girls, too. Smile

Along this line, how do I choose the people (particularly the girls) whom I am going to share my phone number? Unfortunately, from experiences, only 2 out of 10 girls who asked my phone number succeeded. I think the main reason of success is the degree of sincerity of the reason one presents to you. This sincerity in reason may be manifested by their consistency in action as your friends. When the sincerity is shown through good acts deserving of good friendship, then, they deserve your phone number. Smile

For this topic, and having mentioned the things that may work with you, too, the same approach maybe initiated by guys to girls. My good wishes will always be with the good guys hoping that the girls they are interested with will take notice of their good beings rather than their outward attributes. Make a genuine effort to befriend the girl first no matter how short or long the time you’ve got for her. I think sharing one’s phone number must be a reward rather than given as a free coupon from a promotional gimmick. Acquaint yourself with each other and if you have proven your worth, then you don’t need to ask for her phone number, she (by her own effort) will reward you with her number or/and ask for your number sooner rather than later. Smile

Well, my viewpoint is directed to good guys having good intention with the girls and vice-versa. If you wish to get a person’s phone number for mean or ill purposes then, forget the things I mentioned above. I still prefer to protect the girl’s privacy at all times.

Btw, is there a better way to ask a girl’s phone number than asking it from her parents particularly the mom? Try it. You will not only gain her phone number, you might earn a special place in her phonebook. Also, is it not a good way to give thanks to the girl’s parents who may later eventually pay all her phone bills? Embarassed

My phone number? Don’t call me, I’ll call you… hehehe Razz Smile
schmidi
this topic is great!

i already get some new ideas to talk with a girl and getting their phone number. I will try it....
tingkagol
i'm not really crazy about getting the phone number of someone you just saw. i'm not that crazy either to want to phone some stranger you just met. it's just awkward and can lead to some pretty bad assumptions from the girls.

talk to her first. you get along. if it doesn't work out, don't bother asking her number. if it takes off, it's way easier. just make sure both of you aren't strangers no more when the asking comes.

if she wants to give her number, she will give it when you ask.
if she doesn't, she won't.

there's no such thing as a secret lingo or password to get a girl's number.
Ray Gravin
Look her straight in the eye and ask her for her number. Its that easy I promise. If she says no or makes up some kinda excuse give her your's.
TribalArt
I prefer to go through friends and use them as a way of meeting people.
It works 9/10 because the person you intend to meet knows your friend.

Then we just hang out for a bit and say 'its been fun, lets do it again sometime, your number please'

Anyones thoughts?
illegalhost
hmm... i think you just got to approach her and be a MAN.... just ask!!!!! but before that you need to trim your nose hair, get a good fresh clean bath, clean your finger nails - cut them if long, and of course, get a DAMN good freakin cool hair cut!!!!! and depending which gal you want to approach, same goes for the style of your haircut!!! and you also need to know how to dress up for the role man..... u can't just wear a singlet and expect the gal to give you her number, right?!?!? unless of cuz she likes the Hunky type. LOL. and, dude, u gotta have a communication that let her feel that you are the ONLY one for her!!! LOL!! this needs practise, and charisma is an added BONUS!!! look good, feel good, smell good, talk good!!!! guarantee she WILL give you her number!! HAHAHA... Unless of cuz, she feels intimidated by your ALL-GOOD!! Then, you are back to square one, DUDE!!! Good luck!!! Twisted Evil
johnsonap
Crash your car into hers!!
johnsonap
Please Note : My above message is a pure example of how you could get a womens phone number, please be advised this is not that thoughts of this forum, or indeed i have never tried out his theory, so please dont blame me if any type of harm comes because of this action, it was purely an open thought and should not be taken as a sure way of getting her phone number. Please be advised also that throughts are just thoughts! Laughing
xkobram
johnsonap wrote:
Please Note : My above message is a pure example of how you could get a womens phone number, please be advised this is not that thoughts of this forum, or indeed i have never tried out his theory, so please dont blame me if any type of harm comes because of this action, it was purely an open thought and should not be taken as a sure way of getting her phone number. Please be advised also that throughts are just thoughts! Laughing


Why to blame you. It was funny and right. Sure you would get her number, beacause of problem of money and repiring car (or buying new).

Realy ncie post, i like it!
Daire
"Are you going to give me your number, or am I going to have to stalk you"

Works time and time and time again my friends!Very Happy
Mgccl
1. Give firm eye contacts! Scientifically proven eye contact make the opposed animal(in this case.. human) chose either approach or flee
2. Dress well all the time, to women, what you ware is pretty important! This could make the girl chose to approach...
3. Ask her number, if she rejects...
wait.. I didn't finish the book about asking people out yet... I will come back when I finish reading the book.
xrobiw1
go to a girl or meet her on the social sites and first say her that have you ever been to antarctica?
she will answer "no"
then say her that we are having so much in common
after any answer you get from her just say talking to you was really special you made it amazing.
just watch the results
codersfriend
Depends on the girl actually. Some would easily give away their number while others you'll have to be really close friends before asking
loveandormoney
exlink wrote:
How to get an unknown girl's phone number?


But this is wrong. Right way: She is inviting You to Your party. Same approaching a man.
Superhitsongs
Hypothetical question
Superhitsongs
codersfriend wrote:
Depends on the girl actually. Some would easily give away their number while others you'll have to be really close friends before asking




I agree with you,........
airh3ad
Ask gently tell your purpose and dont forget to chat with here. tell here that you are a good boy.
Just send her a message with flowers, and say 'may I have your number'? What have you got to lose? or A number of guys prioritize the phone number, and often they’d ask this first. You should give a girl a good reason to give you her number. Like it or not, the choice to be in touch again is dependent on the girl. If she doesn’t want to provide you with her number, you can’t do anything about it. It doesn’t matter what you do, she has to be willing to volunteer the info herself.
rierapepe2010
The most important thing is to approach her, bring up a conversation depending on the time and place. Always end a first conversation with a question as it gives room for a future solution which makes it easier to ask and get her number
Da Rossa
Just ask. But doesn't need to be the very first question. You need to talk for a bit. Not necessarily a long bit. Then just ask. No big deal. If she says no, then what? Don't say it, but f*** off.
Related topics
if you had last 24hours life....
Get a free UK phone number from VoipCheap
The Pros and Cons of Broadband Internet Phone
Speak out Your Love
Funny pickup lines
sms jokes
sms jokes
Girl help
how to find details with phone number
pi has my phone number&birthday in it
Are the Dixie Chicks allowed to express their opinion?
Crazy Boy and Girl
How to bar specific phone number from mobile?
What do i do?
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.