FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Christmas Around The World!

MadeinIndia
The Christmas Spirit around the world!

Franklin Road in Ponsonby, Auckland. Every year the street comes alive with flashing bright colours. Anyone who visits is never disappointed with the effort and visual impact of this festive road. A 'must' for those who visit Auckland prior to Christmas Day.

Hotel Peninsula decorated for Xmas! This picture, posted by our Hong Kong guide Vikram shows you the Christmas spirit of this awesome city!

My Christmas socks are soft and red with patterns white and green and flecks of gold.

I wear them those December nights I tread throughout my house on floors that have grown cold.

Frosty the snowman with a Pink I-pod! pictured here at an apple store's window in Toronto, Canada!

This Santa riding a Rickshaw(An Indian passenger vehicle) at the United Colors of benetton showroom in Mumbai, India is attracting hordes of people!

Hope you all enjoyed going on this short trip around the world and got a taste of the "Merry" and "Festive" mood enveloping all the countries! Merry Christmas!
Quiviro
This image is from Madrid, Spain. Every year, a department store (mall?, not sure about the English word) in my city build this for Christmas time.
2eXtreme
we usually call malls shopping centres over here Very Happy
SupernaturalFans
those are so cute! thx for posting those
I'll post a pic from lb
i wonder what Russia , or Puerto Rico looks like
right now w/ their x-mas decorations ?
MadeinIndia
Hey, Why don't you post your pictures in CellYourCity.com's contest forums? You might even win a prize?

Quiviro, The spain picture is awesome....can you post it in the site too?

Keep tuned for the New year pictures that will come in from our guides around the world. Our NZ guides have already reached the New Year! They just informed us that it's wild with celebrations in Auckland! Waiting for those pictures with baited breath!