FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The island

creepted
is that movie great because i dont see the movie yet anybody reply the review about it to help me
nickhaw
not sure how good at reviews i am but here we go.

the island in general is a good movie and is definatly worth the 7 bucks. but on the other hand its not the best movie i have ever seen. i take my movies very seriosly and tend to not like as many movies as most people so bear with me. the movie was well acted and had an awesome topic mixed in, cloneing. the movie was non stop action most of the time and alot of running and explotions and car chases... i think the movie could have been better if they toned down the action abit and concetrated more on the moral issues in clonig. so yah thats what ive got to say.

hope thats what you were looking for
comsci18
so good and so fun
aloSegun2
I haven't seen it yet, but it must be a good movie since michael bay directed it and Scarlet Johanson acted in it.
althalus
I saw the preview as we were out to see Batman Returns and it looks to be a interesting movie. I guess I won't see it until it's released on DVD though, I don't go to the movies that often; Batman Returns was my yearly stop, so to speak Wink
LostOverThere
its worth it!

I would give it probably, 4 out of 5.

Maybe 3.5 out of 5.